It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Overreact with a Taser Gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Police Officer Overreact with a Taser Gun

www.youtube.com...

Narrated by an english gentleman with a funny voice, though narrates his point of view across whilst the video play's, show's the flaws and error's of this policing madness, not only aggravates me but other's too and is despicable and pathetic behaviour. Makes me feel like roughing all those copper's up. Since they were ALL at the scene of the crime, and by law they ARE participating ALL together in a crime committed tazing a man who's defenceless and his elderly mother who got pepper-sprayed in her eye's. She was giving out an act of love by action and her consequence was brutality by force from worthless piece of crap of policing madness!

If any police officer treated any citizen like that in the UK, the copper's families would be dealt with as we are only a small community sat on a small island and there's more pissed off folk's who DISLIKE many police officer's and would retaliate against any brutal force from any officer with fear but not giving into law.

You can only push people so far until enough even good citizen's turn nasty against those that took an oath to look after their people.
edit on 22-11-2010 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The cops felt intimidated by him because he was tall, dark, and handsome. That, and he wasn't submissive enough for their ego's.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
lol what a joke. Six officers for a (possible) drunk driver? That kind of presence in itself is already excessive, and intimidating.

I wonder how the officer would feel and react if he was pulled over by 6 people for driving his mother home.

That was definitely over the top.

I don't like to paint all officers with the same brush but it is unfortunate that so many bad apples are in the basket.. it's only gonna get worse, even if it does get better.

join