It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connections between Planet Nibiru and new planet just discovered in our galaxy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
New Planet Discovered
New Planet
Nibiru

Scientists are puzzled and intrigued by their finding, for the first time, of two intergalactic travellers in our galaxy, the lead researcher says.

“This is the first planet with origins outside the Milky Way,” Dr. Johny Setiawan of the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy, told the Star on Friday.

The star, called HIP 13044, defies common astronomical wisdom because it has almost no heavy metals at its core.

“It’s quite puzzling how it can form a planet with less than one per cent metallicity,” Setiawan said. “The general assumption has always been that a star needs this to attract other masses.”

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by damastadamind

How fast is this thing moving? And is there any chance it can be worked
out to see where it will be come 2012?
Surely this can be done by some ats genius!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm not that savvy on the subject, but what does the discovery of this red giant have to do with Nibiru?and a giant space ship?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

First article, this planet is orbiting a star that is 2,000 light years away!

Second article, is about the same star/planet.

Third link??

Oh, boy...the "Galactic Federation" ('GLF') is a crock, sorry. I think you may find some threads about them, here on ATS. iirc, they go into the "Hoax" forum, here......

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm not saying there is a Galactic Federation, But I am saying tell me why not?

That's how I feel about it at least. I'm sure many others do as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

the planet is 2000 light years away so it will not be any closer that 2000 light yearsaway in 2012, im with weed on this one, there is nothing to see here,

In regards to the third like, are you freaking serious, basically that is all i want to add but this is too good an opportunity to pass up,

Long ago, before time as we know it began, there were the Founders of the Universe, highly evolved souls that had already completed many universal games. Being creator gods, they decided to create a universe of their own. As the twelve came together, they were faced with the question of which “game” to choose so that the souls created in, or coming to, their new universe could spiritually evolve. And spiritual evolution is what every soul desires.

I think there had been too many Saturday morning cartoons and too many comic books in your house, this is a figment of some poor persons imagination, it is obvious to see that there are too many people with too much spare time on their hands

Wee Mad

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Planet Nibiru is actually a hollowed out planetary spaceship, It can fly in any direction.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That galactic federation is a load of bs. They have alot of information on something that may not even exist. I seriously do not know what to believe anymore about this subject. I do believe there is something, but its no more than an oversized asteroid or something. Not a planet.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976
How fast is this thing moving? And is there any chance it can be worked
out to see where it will be come 2012?
Surely this can be done by some ats genius!!!

Well lets see ... this thing is only 2000 light years away... just around the corner... So if it is that hollowed out spaceship called Nibiru that the Mayans said will be back to destroy our planet in 2012... that would mean that it would need a massive warp engine to fold space to make it here in time... pop out of hyperspace just inside the solar system so we won't see it coming

That about cover it?

Hmmm only problem is that Sitchin (RIP), the guy who brought us Nibiru in the first place says its a PLANET on a long orbit in OUR solar system and he further said it won't be back until 2900 AD (just read his book)

:shk:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

What color is Nibiru?

Nibiru is a red planet with a gold hue. As a result, it appears as a bright yellow-gold star when seen from earth. Nibiru’s brightness is due in part to the gold dust suspended in its atmosphere. This gold dust is used to maintain the atmosphere of Nibiru and fill the holes in its atmosphere that were caused by atomic missiles fired at it during the last Great Galactic War in which it was involved and seriously crippled. The gold repels radiation from space and keeps the people inside the ship from dying.

From the GFL link in the OP.

You take this seriously? Really?

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

What color is Nibiru?

Nibiru is a red planet with a gold hue. As a result, it appears as a bright yellow-gold star when seen from earth. Nibiru’s brightness is due in part to the gold dust suspended in its atmosphere. This gold dust is used to maintain the atmosphere of Nibiru and fill the holes in its atmosphere that were caused by atomic missiles fired at it during the last Great Galactic War in which it was involved and seriously crippled. The gold repels radiation from space and keeps the people inside the ship from dying.

From the GFL link in the OP.

You take this seriously? Really?

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

The guy is right. You haven't learn about this galaxy's history? There was a galactic war. Planet Nibiru is a hollowed out planetary spaceship.
edit on 22-11-2010 by HazyChestNutz because: Wrong box.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
Removed Quoted content of a deleted post.
Edit by spacedoubt

Ignore Ignorant.
edit on 24-11-2010 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
sorry, i feel like i told you santa clause doesnt exist, unless you can tell me otherwise, please tell me otherwise,

I have already proven that Santa Claus is real, with the help of Norad, the Pentagon and several other government agencies including the NGA who helps track his route. Even NASA chimes in... ( I will bump that thread in a few weeks :lol)

So now can I please have that two seater electrogravitic flying saucer? I need to take some good shots of the Farside of the moon to prove a point.

Thanks much

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

Originally posted by Blaine91555

The guy is right. You haven't learn about this galaxy's history? There was a galactic war. Planet Nibiru is a hollowed out planetary spaceship.
edit on 22-11-2010 by HazyChestNutz because: Wrong box.

To quote Obi-wan, "That is no moon!"

edit on 22-11-2010 by mobtek because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So now can I please have that two seater electrogravitic flying saucer? I need to take some good shots of the Farside of the moon to prove a point.
Thanks much

Okey, I just had to laugh.

I really see you flying over there and proving that point. Hilarious.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I don't know about any Galactic Federation, is it a notion introduced to us via sci fi, or is it the product of fertile minds watching sci fi? Is Nibiru real, and if it is, is it a brown dwarf, a planet or a death star?

All I know is that throughout history, the majority of people have scoffed at and ridiculed notions and the people proporting them, only to find out it was all true. Wasn't that long ago that the man on the street would have told you that the moon and mars were devoid of water, and laughed at anyone who said differently.

The universe is a very very big place, and we're out of the edge of our little solar system, and really know very little about the universe around us, most of our "facts" are really just theories that people are actually putting a lot of work into disproving, so the only logical, reasonable approach is to explore each new idea, consider it, but don't sell your soul to it.

There's far too many people who read a little bit of something on the internet and suddely become a zealot, expounding that "this is proof". In most cases on this site, when you see that in the thread, someone promising absolute proof for something, try to remember, what they really mean is "this convinced me". Quite different from actual evidence.

Theories are disproven when real evidence appears that proves it wrong. For example, our standard model of human history, our caveman, hunter gatherer past leading up to today, is proven insufficient in light of recent discoveries.

With all these things, X-Files gave us the catchphrases to remember. The truth is most certainly out there, but trust no-one, because everyone has a bias, everyone lies, and everyone has their own idea of what they want to be true, and the power of the human mind to blank out the blatantly obvious to preserve it's own internal staus quo is amazing.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I did a few (rough) calculations some months ago in regards to Nibiru's distance from us.

Best case scenario that I calculated and let's face it there is a whole lot of supposition going on here but it's not like the Sitchin fans have the facts down pat either!

Where was I? Best case scenario (read fairest) was to base the calculations off of the Speed of Mercury.

That put Nibiru inside the orbit of Neptune.

Thread with more info:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I plan to re-calculate the figures sometime next year to see where we're at.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I plan to re-calculate the figures sometime next year to see where we're at.

KEWL
We should be able to see it by then

OH BTW did you figure this into your orbital calculations?

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Enlighten us then.

Wheres your proof of the galatic federation or a galactic war?
If you have any id like to see it.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join