It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie soldiers sacked for kitten torture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Six Australian soldiers found guilty of torturing and killing a litter of kittens will be kicked out of the defence force.

An army statement on Thursday said the behaviour of the six servicemen, based in Townsville on Australia's east coast, was not consistent with the values of the army and well below expected standards.

www.reuters.co.uk...

Wow, these guys tortured the kittens on Easter Sunday. I consider myself a dog person, but (again) how can someone torture a defenseless being? And, if I understand correctly, these guys were not in a combat/stressful situation. Maybe they just got back from Iraq?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Serves the bastards right too. fecking cowards would 5h1t themselves if they met bin Laden, but give them a kitten and they are really big strong men.

Tossers - Feck sacking them, lets send them to Iraq instead. That will scare the crap out of them. Kittens cant fight back - Terrorists can.

[Edited on 1-7-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Do they have caning in Australia? This is the kind of offense I believe there should be a physical punishment for. Caning comes to mind, but a good session with the whip wouldn't be a bad idea either. I sometimes mourn this age of hands-off punishments of fines and sentences. So they're kicked out of the army. Just gives 'em more time to engage in this hobby of theirs. In a death penalty thread the subject of "broken people" was brought up by me and this is a perfect example of it. These people are broken. Whether they can be fixed or not is questionable. They are adults. Not impressionable youngsters discovering life and death for the first time. Adults who think this behavior is not only acceptable, but FUN. But what will happen? Probably nothing. Human garbage.

join