It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would like to sell my soul but I can't find it, can anybody tell me where it is located?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have been offered a vast sum of money and power for my soul but the problem is I need to find it and I can't.
Help, please!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Did you check your imagination?

I seem to keep plenty of funny things up there like magical space kangaroos and a belief that ATS will someday be rid of logical fallacies.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Its that little white speck on top.........

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A soul is something that cannot be found, I don't think. If you are serious, I suggest you don't say yes to the deal. But on the other hand, you could just fake it.
Give the person a jar and say your soul is inside of it.
If they don't believe you, smash it on their head and take the money. xD

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oh please quit it with this nonsense .....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

AnteBellum,

The soul isn't ours to sell but we can lose it or we can keep it forever. That's what this life is about. I don't know it you are a Christian or not but here is a Bible verse about it.

Eze 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

I've heard it said "they've sold their souls to the devil" and one does that with sin which He, God, has given us a remedy for.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Just trying to stimulate discussion guys. . . there is so much debate over this topic, in science and religion, that I wanted to see what you all thought.

I myself could feel I could not sell my soul for I do not own it, well at least for now. . .

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'll just lay this out here: There is no soul.

Why? Well, a soul is always laid out as some sort of fundamental core of being. An unchanging part of you that existed at some point either right before your conception, your conception, or your birth and continues to exist after you die.

...typically. Again, there are a lot of different views, it would be difficult to address them all.

Anyway, the problem is that we have no fundamental component of consciousness. We are born with predispositions, but those can be conditioned out.

We are simply a collection of our experiences. Some things may stay the same, but that doesn't mean they necessarily have to.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Maybe all along we have been brainwashed to believe we can sell our souls but we really can't although i do think its possible but i ain't too educated on the subject to really know .

I wouldn't do it though but that's me

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PS3Geek

I think you're right here. We are brainwashed to think that we have the ability to just...give up our soul. Someone thinks that they have sold their souls to the devil so to speak, and at first they get the money and the fame, or whatever, and then it all comes crashing down on them. Everything just blows up in their face...probably because they 'think' they have sold their souls and feel helpless, worthless even.

i don't know...kind of rambling here, but you get the picture...i hope

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoePhotMusiArt
reply to post by PS3Geek

I think you're right here. We are brainwashed to think that we have the ability to just...give up our soul. Someone thinks that they have sold their souls to the devil so to speak, and at first they get the money and the fame, or whatever, and then it all comes crashing down on them. Everything just blows up in their face...probably because they 'think' they have sold their souls and feel helpless, worthless even.

i don't know...kind of rambling here, but you get the picture...i hope

Damn movies and tv shows eh and yes i get ya

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There are 3 parts to the human being. Body: the obvious one it's this (in my case) slightly overweight, hairy, skin bag i live in. Spirit: That confusing "thing" that manages to keep a body alive. Soul: the soul is the place in the human "mind" that makes us who we "are" it's the thing that makes you think of yourself as "me" or "I", a place of reasoning, what makes us different from the animals. Could you sell essentially who you are? Can you refuse to realize yourself? Could you become an animal, to no longer be human? No. Therefore you cannot sell your soul.

However if you wanted to give it a shot, I like to think that my soul is somewhere in the center of myself, slightly under and behind the point of my sternum. The place that twists inside you when you have a bad feeling. Where you can feel gut instinct. That is where i like to believe my soul is..... is it? Probably not. But i like to think of it that way........ maybe you could sell the tip of your sternum for some big cash? Might have better results than trying to sell your soul.

new topics

top topics

join