It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get your money NOW.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thing is this is not going to happen during the holiday season, too much money to be spent by the consumers. I can see credit going south and people finding limits placed on their good standing accounts but as far as a collapse of the USD no not until after the spending time has passed.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
GO,GO,GO get to the bank now.All bets off due to NK.

Euro stock market,asian stocks,aus stocks all diving.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Could NK be an agenda to squash the markets and financial system? I thinkso. Get your money now people.
I'm ok I got sweet F all.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm in Knoxville, TN(we have shoes and everything) and everyone I know is or is going, in the next few days withdrawing all but 20 or 30 bucks from their accounts, These are not church friends because none of us go to church. We have friends at Oak Ridge National Labs. Nuff said. Get your money out.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

I have no doubt that there is and always will be a run on banks, but if you keep the maximum amount of money in a bank that will be covered by the government should it fold, therefore having severl accounts in different banks, then you should be safe.
The money game is an institutuion and as correctly stated bankers invest globally, the real problem for people is getting loans and in particular short term loans. Fast loan companies in UK are offering short term loans for a staggering 2350% thats correct TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY PERCENT!!!!
Quiete oftern now it is cheaper to borrow money from your credit card.
I do not know about USA but in Uk you can put your money into a building society account it is much more securer than a bank for the simple reason as a member of the society you get to elect the chairman and the board, plus you get the same protection as you would putting your money in the bank

Check out the link below and see the whopping interest rate on offer in UK
www.vitalisnews.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by vitalisnews
reply to post by iceblue20-12

I have no doubt that there is and always will be a run on banks, but if you keep the maximum amount of money in a bank that will be covered by the government should it fold, therefore having severl accounts in different banks, then you should be safe.

what if the governement falls? are all bets off then?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Our gov (Aus) only guarantees up to $20k,was in 08,not sure now.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out,Euro has dropped three days in a row.
Specially in europe i feel dec 7th will be too late.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

The governments are already running massive debt,as it escalates i cant see them taking on peoples problems,they just havent the money to do so.
How can they back the peoples cash with none of their own? Insurance maybe?

Thank you to all, for your replies.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I will do it out of 2 reasons:

- if sucessfully, banks might collapse (especially in my country), so I will take all my money out.

- it will give me pleasure, to see them falling and crashing, so it will be also as protest

if many people do this,m banks might close before the 7th, so it might be clever to do this before.

all it takes is just a go to the bank, and it does not hurt you anything! you dont lose anything!
while if you leave your money there, you might really lose it!!

edit on 26-11-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
You do realise that this action if successful will cause society to collapse.

We will probably move into police/miltary states.

Couldn't give a rats myself. From what I can see the system has failed and is going through a very slow and painful death. This is going to be a very different planet in the next 5years or so.

hey...i give a rats ass...i saved my money by being frugal and paying off all my debt, and some british browntooth nut is working on collapsing the system? what wrong with these people?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join