It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finished My Christmas Shopping and Most People At The Mall were Foreigners

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Cheap labor, that's captialism.

Yet we currently have a surplus of that anyways with the high unemployment and continued immigration of 3rd worlders.

As for people who are irresponsible, well, you'd be going after quite a few white women. The majority of this countries citizens are white and the biggest users of means tested welfare are also white.

In total numbers yes, however blacks lead the race by far in terms of per capita welfare usage.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

H1-b visas only account for roughly 10% of annual immigration, with the remainder being split between family reunification programs, refugee policies, other forms of legal immigration. That number doesnt take into account the ridiculous number of illegal aliens who flood across the border every year.

A good example would be North Carolina. In just 10 years, the foreign born population of that state grew by 237%.

Think that didnt have an impact on the citizens of NC?

Populations projections show an increase of about 140 million people in the next 40 years, with 80% of that growth being immigrants.

The U.S. simply cannot absorb that number of people, with a large portion being uneducated, and still maintain its 1st world status.
edit on 22-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

WHite, brown, yellow, or black.. what we cant handle any more of are more welfare cases and handing out free medical and education like candy for anyone who wanders across the borders. Our economy is being destroyed and this is another factor. Im sure some of you know and I dont feel like googling ( do yer own damned research) but the drain on our economy and reserves from mexican legal and illegal welfare mentality immigrants alone is staggering.. and thats just one avenue of immigration! RIght now at my mothers church there is an entire extended family from Somalia who are ALL on welfare and getting education and housing free. All of this drain on top of our own undereducated parasites-by-choice here within our own natural citizens.. its completely out of hand. Welfare has become a generational vocation for some people... of **all** colors so dont start that crap. I have family members.. entire family units... on welfare and no plan or desire to get off of it because the American Govt OWES it to them!

I will tell you this much... if I hear one more of my fellow NDNs or another black american demand special treatment, welfare, reparations, or any other so called entitlement while smearing the blood of their ancestors all over themselves to get it.. I might blow a fuse. Theyre damned and will raise another damned generation with that BS mentality. ALthough non-Americans and some Americans ( amazingly enough) just love to lump the browns with the blacks in this country as far as being entitled to reparations.. I am here to tell you that the majority of us want nothing to do with this certain segment of the black population who are just as bad as our own outcasts who use their ancestors as an excuse to be lazy ass parasites nor these so-called natural Americans. In case no one noticed, none of you immigrant or natural American citizens enslaved or stole land from any of my or anyone else's ancestors for several generations. Let the ancestors fight it out wherever they are because I personally dont want to destroy this country for a few bucks in my pocket. Youll be pleased to know that only certain segments of certain tribes even want to think about NA reparations.. its repugnant and disrespectful to our ancestors.

Yes, Im still hung up on whomever it was who mentioned first nations in this immigration conversation as if we have some magical special entitlement to this land over the people who made it prosper and brought it to the height that it has been under their guidance. We have ALL enjoyed her prosperity even if there was initial heartache and loss. This isnt a utopia.. this is the real world and we SHOULD by now all realize what the real world is. I am alway insulted when a truly clueless non-american spoon fed BS assumptions about our history and feelings (as a majority within our people) tries to use me or my ancestors to bolster their argument against this country including within the immigration issue... that I personally love. How other groups of people of color handle it is their problem and ultimately on their own heads. From what I see here just locally in this city Im in now, it wouldnt take too much for certain segments to take by force what they want and use their ancestors as an excuse to absolve them of responsibility for their actions. In fact, its already happening in some cases and I cant believe the nerve of some for claiming they are being so held down it should excuse them from engaging in criminal endeavors! If you arent from this country or you live in a bubble somewhere.. you have no idea.. truly.

Youll have to excuse my bluntness, but being a parasite crosses all colors of skin. It has to do with mentality and mindset. Unfortunately our previous prosperity has made some think that they are actually entitled to come here, remain separate and rape our country and our people... literally and figuratively.. with impunity. This same gimme mindset has nearly ruined a large segment of our population.. for no real reason.

If welfare for immigrants of legal or illegal status and ALL natural citizens was ended and only the most needy were even considered for some kind of conditional aid.... we'd have a hell of a lot less immigration and a lot less crime after the initial shock and readjustment. If you receive aid you get a drug test and work. I dont care what kind of work but you work for that check. It gives pride to work and naturally makes one want to work more to receive more. If you get my money aka federal and state aid.. you are not totally free now are you? You are enslaved in another way and your new master is the Federal Govt. and you must answer to that master if it be work or drug testing or birth control. Freedom isnt free .. not even here in America if you insist on being someones burden. I dont know about you other Americans.. but to me its high time we tale the bottle away from the babies en mass. That should include farcical international aid and BS rerouting of money for so-called humanitarian reasons. Until these places we send billions to stop fostering terrorists and startacting like they have some sense... and we can determne which places are utilizing the money correctly ( yes, we get to say how our money is spent.. hell, I even have this rule with my kids and their alowance for Gods sake) then its cut off.

Speaking of this incredible money drain in which immigration both illegal and legal has put upon this country.. Do you all realize that we CANT bring our troops home?? Not for the mainstream reasons we're all fed ad nauseum, and Obama may very well have wanted to and intended to... well, until he saw our books in the red. WE CANNOT AFFORD TO BRING THEM HOME. We can not afford the transport and thats a reality. Its cheaper and our only choice at this point to keep them there to do this stupid sociological mission of winning hearts and minds crap and rebuilding things they dont need or want than to spent what it would really cost to pull out of the region. Hell, Afghanistan told us to get the hell out this month and we CANT get out now. You, we,they, whomever lets this get much worse here with this BS admin (not just Obama.. he is just one guy.. Im talking the whole damned administration dems and repubs included) and the way this country has been run for decades.. our citizens will be outright stranded in these countries in which they are not welcomed and unwanted and have a big freaking target on them.

Personally I find Ron Paul to be a wackadoodle... but he has the right idea on a lot of this stuff. Until we get things under control we need to pull in, pull back, and suspend immigration while closing the borders. Even if temporary. Its certainly not the first time a country has needed to do this! Ive heard NO potential candidate for the presidency have the cajones to stand up and rightly say that besides crazy old Ron Paul! LOL!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Please also keep in mind that the U.S. allows people to hold dual-citizenship. Many of these 'foreigners' live a multi-national lifestyle. Some of them own companies in the U.S. and have homes as well as family members in their own country and America. Multi-national companies usually hire according to specific needs which means they may not be willing or able to hire to local 'Americans' even though they have offices or factories in the U.S. Considerations for employment can include things like language,culture,legal issues,etc...

Also,many people are coming to the U.S. to buy up real estate and invest in business, sometimes as a joint-venture with state governments.

This is globalization,like it or not, and has changed the notions of nationalities and borders forever.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Come to Sydney/Australia.. You'll #s your pants if you goto the mall. It's like a zoo of humanity. It's normal here though, I don't really care. It amuses me that this unnerves you though.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

To me your "observations" come off sounding pretty ignorant or racist,
whatever you would like it to be called. I hope you do remember your
country was built by immigrants or colonists is the more pc term.
Allowing foreigners to work in your public establishments with the aide of a visa
is apart of your countries beliefs of freedom and basic human rights.
I hope you remember that the land you're living once belonged to another
race of people who never spoke a word of English.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I don't hate anyone. I don't eat at Foreign restaurants. I don't do business at Foreign businesses and I don't buy Chinese goods. I don't send one dime overseas in any form. I support my race and my country. I urge everyone to go back to their own country and do the same. Good luck to everyone else.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'm white.
I grew up in a rasict house. My dad, especially, was a very hateful man. Hated the black man, the yellow man, any and all immigrants...etc.. So I grew up in that environment and I heard his tirades pretty much everyday.

It was hard to change that tape in my head. But after years of working with many, many different people from all over the world with every concievable religion too, I have come to the conclusion that the very best thing that could happen for the human race would be for everyone to marry outside of their race and/or religion. Eventually we (humans) will become one big melted glob of genes with all of us being literally all of us and then maybe, just maybe we can stop this crap of hating and intolerance. Maybe then we can stop killing each other.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
BigTimeCheater said it better than I could have:

"The nation simply cannot absorb large numbers of uneducated immigrants from 3rd world nations, regardless of what color they are. In this instance, they just happen to be "non whites". "

No, I don't think anyone race is better than another.

But, our country, with the number of unemployment cannot keep supporting the millions of immigrants pouring in and taking jobs from American born citizens.

The conspiracy most of you folks blasting me and calling me names can't seem to grasp is that the corporations aren't insourcing and outsourcing American jobs to foreign born people out of the goodness of their heart, they are doing it for profit.

And I predict that within 20-30 years the average American will be living in a rabbit hutch apartment like in the movie, "The Fifth Element" and a handful of the elite will be living in mansions.

There will be no middle class.

But most of you can't see the train coming.

Come back in ten years and revisit this post and your comments ............... you'll see I was right.

We need tougher immigration laws to protect Americans.

Just amazed at the name calling and stupidity............most of you just don't see how TPTB are screwing over you and take buck shots at the person trying to inform you.

And no I am not prejudice, as stated before, the soul has no color..............I'm talking about survival within our borders and not allowing foreigners taking our jobs away from us.

I don't give a hoot if their purple or from Saturn.

Many respondents have personally attacked and called me names without knowing me personally and that is simply not fair.

edit on 23-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewanger
I don't eat at Foreign restaurants. I don't do business at Foreign businesses and I don't buy Chinese goods. I don't send one dime overseas in any form. I support my race and my country. I urge everyone to go back to their own country and do the same. Good luck to everyone else.

So you keep some sort of list of companies with you at all times or what?

edit on 23/11/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
High unemployment is not only a result of stressed market factors, but it has also been created — and prolonged — by our illegal immigration problem

The biggest issue weighing on the minds of Americans is the economy. Recent decreases in factory orders and consumer confidence, coupled with unemployment/underemployment nearing 16 percent, have many of those fortunate to have a job once again questioning their job security and financial well-being while those who cannot find a job fret over their long-term prospects after more than two years of economic malaise.

Another issue that remains at the forefront of any discussion concerning America’s health is illegal immigration. Thanks to Arizona’s much-needed and much-welcomed approach to self-preservation in the face of the federal government’s failure to secure the border, our citizens debate on a daily basis what needs to be done to address this problem that has haunted us for decades and has, for the second time in the past 25 years, reached its tipping point.

Despite how these two issues dominate the political talk of the day and how different they seem, most people are oblivious to the fact that they are intertwined: High unemployment is not only a result of stressed market factors, but it has also been created — and prolonged — by our illegal immigration problem. Americans are unable to find gainful employment because jobs are being held by non-Americans who have illegally entered our borders unabated and are illegally employed by companies both large and small. The proof for this claim can be found in a simple breakdown of the numbers.

When looking at the details behind the Department of Labor’s June jobs report it can be concluded that there were a total of 17.2 million Americans without a job, that gigantic sum including those identified as “unemployed” by the government as well as those considered to be “marginally attached” to the workforce.
In his July 1 speech about immigration — his first regarding this matter while in office — President Barack Obama said there were 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States, numbers comparable to Department of Homeland Security estimations. We know this value is likely very low, as many sources on both sides of the issue (those for open borders, those for regulated borders) peg the number of illegal aliens closer to 20 million. ImmigrationCounters.com — which compiles its statistics using data from numerous public and private sources — puts the population at just under 23 million.

A 2006 report by Catholic Online analyzed the demographics of these transients and noted that 37.5 percent of the then-estimated 12 million illegal immigrants were children, meaning 62.5 percent were adults. If those percentages are accurate to this day, which they likely are, that equates to 14.4 million adult aliens.

www.thenewamerican.com...

And here we are not even talking about the immigratants from India, China and elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

If it doesn't matter what color they are then why did you bring it up in your original post and again here?

Your saying that people from the third world are taking jobs because in effect they can be paid less and that it's going to destroy the middle class yet in your OP you complained that all of these "foreign people" were walking about a mall tossing things into baskets with no regard for price and wearing expensive jewellery, sounds pretty damn middle class to me.
Which is it?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

We need to eliminate all forms of immigration for a period of at least 20 or 30 years.

That is what they did back in the thirties in the Great Depression, and that is what we need to do again.

While the first world nations have an almost open door to immigration, most third world nations have strict policies against immigration, and are extremely hostile to immigrants. this is a double standard that shouldn't be ignored, nor allowed to continue.

The problem is that at this time neither major party supports the average person in the U.S., and both political parties are more than happy to keep the doors open for immigrants, irregardless of what that is doing to our general population.

If we were spotted owls, the liberals would be up in arms to protect our habitat, but being that we are average working class people, hated by liberal elites, they are more than happy to help load the guns that take us out.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
I live in one of the biggest cities in America and yesterday shopped at one of the biggest malls in our country........not the biggest but in the top ten.

Yesterday, I went to Kohls, Penneys, Nordstrom and Macy's..........the "nice stores".

There were tons of people, thousands or more, the mall was jam packed.

Now, just from my simple observation, looking at what others bought, how many packages and what boxes were popping out I could read (yes I am a nosy old lady) = spending power.

Yes, some people over extend themselves, but looking at faces, carefree/non pressured vs pressured / worried can give one some indication of financial status as well as what the shoppers are wearing themselves.

From my observation and listening as people walked by, I began to feel like a stranger in a strange land.

Most shoppers and the ones with money were clearly East Indians and Mexicans.

There were very few "whites or blacks".

Take this for whatever it is worth, just my own simple observation.

Very few people passing me spoke English.

Many East Indians were wearing top of the line clothing, very expensive stuff. Also many of the women sported diamonds, emeralds and saphires..........looked to me to be very nice jewelry. They also did not seem to hesitate or look at price tags carefully, so price didn't seem to be a consideration.

Want to know who is working and who isn't..............go to the mall and just simply observe who is buying what.
edit on 22-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

Wow, I have no words for this thread.
Tomorow, im going to the mall to watch people shop, maybe i'll learn something...
If its raining, i'll just watch big brother and see what they are doing.
Im glad I logged in today and found this piece of jaw breaking information.
Niceoone.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by watermama
I'm white.
I grew up in a rasict house. My dad, especially, was a very hateful man. Hated the black man, the yellow man, any and all immigrants...etc.. So I grew up in that environment and I heard his tirades pretty much everyday.

It was hard to change that tape in my head. But after years of working with many, many different people from all over the world with every concievable religion too, I have come to the conclusion that the very best thing that could happen for the human race would be for everyone to marry outside of their race and/or religion. Eventually we (humans) will become one big melted glob of genes with all of us being literally all of us and then maybe, just maybe we can stop this crap of hating and intolerance. Maybe then we can stop killing each other.

I dont know if you read my rant, but the way I feel comes after being raised by a rabid racist.. a Blackfeet that hated everyone but blackfeet and even some other tribes of NDNs! Sioux were lazy, Blacks were animals, WHites were violent psychopaths... etc. My dad became very wealthy due his hatred.. he used everyone that wasnt from our tribe and the Piegan specifically, he was only barely tolerant of the Bloods.. and IMO we are the same Blackfeet Nation! It was my Grandfather and Grandmother who talked some sense into me. Kind of pried my eyes open figuratively. I was terrible into my teens... I changed in college. I mean a *true* paradigm shift. It was like being born again with new eyes to see what was around me. I even married a white guy. The funny thing is that my dad married a white woman and I guess its okay to use and breed with them but even his wife was subhuman to him.

What Im getting at is that we dont have to be who we are born from. We are not our environment and we can make changes. However ...and its a big however... you will NEVER change our humanness.. we are violent tribal animals. We are intolerant by design and exclusionary. History proves this out. In my opinion you are wasting your time waiting for or working toward a utopia or world peace. I think that if that ever happens then we have all been mind controlled in some manner. Its simply NOT our nature. That bad side of us SHOULD prevent a total oppression of us even though it seems to be only a negative attribute. We are wonderfully made, and even the bad sides have a use.
Not anglo history, but in tribal history they all have a true take on it, but with each they welcomed the white man, and they knew his nature. It wasnt a huge surprise. Some became "civilized tribes" and some fought and were decimated then absorbed into other tribes. SOme held out due their logations geography and then made deals when the time was right. The thing is that the nature was known already because they knew their own nature. It wasnt covered or controlled or hidden by organized religion or political/social rules as the Europeans. They had forgotten their nature and I figure some truly thought they were doing the right thing bringing God to the dirty savage indians.
We never believed that it was possible to be one nation in harmony and holding hands. It was a nice model for the whites to go toward, but as you can see it was a waste of time, effort, and resources. It makes me sad to see its still the same mindset and no one has learned.. its a futile even if noble effort.

For me, Im prejudiced and will admit it. Im not racist.. my prejudices do not run along color biases. It comes from the same origin, but since its not racial its somehow more acceptable? KWIM?? Ask yourself who is telling you that you MUST be tolerant of everything and everyone.. In reality, not only is it impossible, but its wrong to accept everything and everyone. There are many ways to control people, dont fall for the crap.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Many respondents have personally attacked and called me names without knowing me personally and that is simply not fair.

Life isn't fair, get over it. You never answered how you knew they were foreigners. My guess, You saw people who didn't look classically american and perhaps spoke with an accent. So they must be foreigners. The irrationality of that shouldn't even be in question. Furthermore you are sitting there proclaiming they are taking all the low-paying, jobs and driving the wages down. Well, if that's the case what are they doing in the mall dripping with jewels? I don't think you know what you are saying. You are just angry and looking for someone to blame. Foreigners fit the bill.

Now when I go to the mall I see a bunch of white people. i'm fairly sure you'd be comfy with that until the black and brown folks come in their jazzed up cars.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Life isn't fair, get over it. You never answered how you knew they were foreigners. My guess, You saw people who didn't look classically american and perhaps spoke with an accent. So they must be foreigners. The irrationality of that shouldn't even be in question. Furthermore you are sitting there proclaiming they are taking all the low-paying, jobs and driving the wages down. Well, if that's the case what are they doing in the mall dripping with jewels? I don't think you know what you are saying. You are just angry and looking for someone to blame. Foreigners fit the bill.

Now when I go to the mall I see a bunch of white people. i'm fairly sure you'd be comfy with that until the black and brown folks come in their jazzed up cars.

I see a mix of people.. when I care to look. More to do than look at the race of fellow shopping commandos.

As far as the annoying "jazzed" up cars and thumping ear assaults, blacks and browns dont have the corner of the market on that BS. Kids that come over here to see my oldest .. well I can hear them a block away and they all already know my no ass or undies showing policy in my house. Id get charged with some crime Im sure, but Ive considered pantsing the morons when they walk in like that.
Its whites just as much as any other color here, but the "black talk" just kills me! LOL! I say, Honey.. Im real sorry if no one has never told you thins before, but you really are white. For me its not a black thing that I am so against, though the blacks are the majority sucked into that mentality.. its the THUG mentality that crosses all racial barriers that I absolutely and truly hate. I figure its my house... thugs arent welcome including the lily white neighbor guys thugging daughter.
As it stands today, who knows about tomorrow, I am still in control over whats in my house and who I choose for my children to be associated and influenced by.

We were behind one of those thumping moron cars ( I dont care of its rap or the eagles/aerosmith.. I HATE it!) and it has some kind of very large script across the back window I assumed was Israeli. Hubby pointed out the Palestinian flag bumpersticker. We joked about another immigrant being influenced by American teen culture but he said it was the exact same thing in Iran.. kids are kids everywhere you go over the world! He said the parents and extended family would holler at them for acting like stupid American kids. Of course this was pre present regime.

I was reading a book about the child soldiers in Africa. The boys had went to a youth education center where MTV was playing.. you know... from a dirt floor hut to a center with MTV rap on it... UGH! The 3 boys fell in love with the rappers because they were "black boys" on TV and famous. Africans dont seem to mind their own color or calling it black in Africa it seems.
ANyway, they started saying random English words as fast as they could and hopping around with the rapper poses. WHen they were back in their village the grandmother screamed at them asking them if they even knew what they were saying and why were they hopping like monkeys. She called them her monkey boys and would use the switch on them when they were too caught up in rapping to bring water from the well!

My issue is that when an American makes an observation ( even those I definitely do NOT agree with) they are called down for being racist. Here, racists are just as able to voice their opinions.. and it appears it is accepted in MOST countries. Human beings have opinions of their own and arent mind controlled to accept the norm just yet, though some people seem to want that.

In Mexico we experienced hearing demeaning names for whites.. we werent called anything ourselves.. but it was that groups opinion on the behavior concerning drunk teens on spring break. It also seems to me that "freedom" is pretty misunderstood because non Americans constantly use the word to control what an American says or does using that word against them.Ive seen it here in ATS numerous times. Freedom isnt saying or doing whatever you like, but world over except in truly repressed societies, people are still free and comfortable in expressing their biases.. justified or not.

In another thread a person quoted a statistic concerning black women being the greatest population infected with HPV when discussing the TSA. That was an accurate statistic. It didnt mean that anyone is stupid enough to believe that NO whites, asians, hispanics, na's or etc were infected. It was just a stat about the majority to illustrate the sheer numbers of infection and the possibility of it being transmitted by casual contact. This person was lambasted for being a racist simply for mentioning a stat that dared to mentioned the black population!!

For a group of people in ATS that are supposed to deny ignorance.. I see a hell a lot of it IMO. So very touchy and sensitive... whining almost. I hope this isnt a representation of the majority of Americans ( thank God not he majority I know personally)... if so, boy are we in trouble. Sounds like a bunch of group-think demanding weakling whiners.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

For a group of people in ATS that are supposed to deny ignorance.. I see a hell a lot of it IMO. So very touchy and sensitive... whining almost. I hope this isnt a representation of the majority of Americans ( thank God not he majority I know personally)... if so, boy are we in trouble. Sounds like a bunch of group-think demanding weakling whiners.

Again, how did this lady know they were foreigners? Spout off all you'd like, but it's rather likely they weren't foreigners and she's just whining.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

So a white middle class person with the luck to be born in the richest country in the entire world thinking that the world is coming to an end because Asians / Mexicans / "Non black or white people" can afford to go shopping and wear jewellery isn't whining?
edit on 23-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewanger
I don't hate anyone. I don't eat at Foreign restaurants. I don't do business at Foreign businesses and I don't buy Chinese goods. I don't send one dime overseas in any form. I support my race and my country. I urge everyone to go back to their own country and do the same. Good luck to everyone else.

Have you gone to Walmart?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join