It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finished My Christmas Shopping and Most People At The Mall were Foreigners

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

Unchecked, or Illegal?

Just because one is an American citizen doesn't mean they have to speak English.

Seems the dividing and conquering is turning american on american, no?

spare 15 minutes?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
reply to post by ziggystrange

Thats simple.

We need to eliminate all forms of immigration for a period of at least 20 or 30 years.

Stopping all immigration from 3rd world nations is vital to the future of the United States.

That would not stop whites from becoming a minority, in fact it would guarantee it. It could also create some problems for us with our allies, most of which are non whites. Which problem is it you are focused on solving? The browning of America, or our economic woes? Is it both? and do you think the first leads to the second?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

All immigration.

I dont think being fluent in english should be mandatory, but a working knowledge of the language should be mandatory, as not speaking it will only serve to hold people back.

I'll check out the vid a bit later tonight and comment when I do.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

Non whites exponentially outnumber the amount of whites entering the country on an annual basis.

Personally, I would like to solve both problems, but I do not think the first is a direct cause of the 2nd.

It certainly isnt helping the situation though.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So you are just flat out admiting that you would like it if America was more white?

Maybe all white?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well at least you admit your racism. That's...something.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So are Black people included in this whole "no more brown people" mess? And do you stop natural born citizens of the U.S. who happen to be brown from reproducing as well?

Opps, I added another semi-brown person two months ago. You guys should have told me there wee too many of us. I would have told you to stick it in your ear and give it a good twist.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Opps, I added another semi-brown person two months ago. You guys should have told me there wee too many of us. I would have told you to stick it in your ear and give it a good twist.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc0fdd55e2b7.jpg[/atsimg]

Your post combined with your avatar made LOL
He's a cute semi brown "person"

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Well at least you admit your racism. That's...something.

I'm not a racist.

Racism is defined as believing one race is superior to another, and I certainly dont think that.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Thanks! I had a baby two months ago and that's what I was really joking about. My mother is white and my dad is natural born anchor baby stock (mom was an illegal alien straight outta Guadalajara). Dad doesn't like to call himself Mexican though because as he says "Mexico never did anything for me". Grandma is the same way and when at the soccer game cheers for the American team since her words "Mexico gave me nothing but starvation". My husband is a blonde haired-blue eyed whitey.

The dirty truth is whites have always been a minority on this planet. Sorry to tell em'

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

If you want to have an honest, intelligent debate about racial issues in America, I would be more than happy to oblige, provided you leave ridiculous accusations of racism out of it.

The nation simply cannot absorb large numbers of uneducated immigrants from 3rd world nations, regardless of what color they are. In this instance, they just happen to be "non whites".

The entire idea of diversity is a sham.

Lets be brutally honest here: If the idea put forth by another poster above (divide and conquer the country), what better way to do so than by flooding a first world nation with 3rd worlders, thereby producing a racial divide in America. Diversity isnt natural, and the only reason it exists is because it was a touchy feely emotion based idea put forth by those in power.

If diversity was so great, it wouldnt need to be jammed down everyones throats. Corporations wouldnt need entire departments dedicated to diversity, and that ugly racial double standard wouldnt exist.

Ceasing all immigration wouldnt fix the problems entirely, but it would be fair start. Consider it damage control.

And for the record, I do not believe one race is superior to another.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Its a really good video imo, forgot where I had found it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

If you want to have an honest, intelligent debate about racial issues in America, I would be more than happy to oblige, provided you leave ridiculous accusations of racism out of it.

The nation simply cannot absorb large numbers of uneducated immigrants from 3rd world nations, regardless of what color they are. In this instance, they just happen to be "non whites".

The entire idea of diversity is a sham.

Lets be brutally honest here: If the idea put forth by another poster above (divide and conquer the country), what better way to do so than by flooding a first world nation with 3rd worlders, thereby producing a racial divide in America. Diversity isnt natural, and the only reason it exists is because it was a touchy feely emotion based idea put forth by those in power.

If diversity was so great, it wouldnt need to be jammed down everyones throats. Corporations wouldnt need entire departments dedicated to diversity, and that ugly racial double standard wouldnt exist.

Ceasing all immigration wouldnt fix the problems entirely, but it would be fair start. Consider it damage control.

And for the record, I do not believe one race is superior to another.

Ok, I do agree that generally races don't get a long, I don't think it's something genetic so much as it's something cultural. Now, you say uneducated workers are the problem. You do realize there are natural born citizens that are uneducated? They could be used in the same manner as immigrants. Is that permissible since they are natural born? Would you be ok with not allowing uneducated people in general to reproduce considering their offspring would tend toward their habits?
edit on 22-11-2010 by antonia because: RAWR

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Congrats on your Baby.
Blessings on you and your family.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Ok, I do agree that generally races don't get a long, I don't think it's something genetic so much as it's something cultural. Now, you say uneducated workers are the problem. You do realize there are natural born citizens that are uneducated? They could be used in the same manner as immigrants. Is that permissible since they are natural born? Would you be ok with not allowing uneducated people in general to reproduce considering their offspring would tend toward their habits?
edit on 22-11-2010 by antonia because: RAWR

You just raised an important question:

Since we already have large numbers of uneducated people here, what in the hell are we doing allowing more and more in?

As for your 2nd question: Uneducated doesnt mean horrible parents, but I would definitely lean towards not allowing people who cant afford their newborns to keep the baby.

Responsibility is what is needed most in this country, and we are getting farther and farther away from it.

I do agree it is more of a cultural thing as opposed to a genetic, but different races and their associated cultures just simply werent meant to live together.
edit on 22-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Congratulations to you!

Hope your not being kept awake too much at the moment

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
That's the face of the New America.
Whites are now a minority.
And you can bet that we will have No Minority rights or privileges.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You just raised an important question:

Since we already have large numbers of uneducated people here, what in the hell are we doing allowing more and more in?

Cheap labor, that's captialism.

As for your 2nd question: Uneducated doesnt mean horrible parents, but I would definitely lean towards not allowing people who cant afford their newborns to keep the baby.

Responsibility is what is needed most in this country, and we are getting farther and farther away from it.

You didn't address the problem. The uneducated tend to raise uneducated children. Ignorance begets Ignorance. Now, some people do beat the odds, but the data generally states that children from uneducated (and poor) backgrounds will perpetuate that cycle as they come from families that do not value education.You would have to stop all uneducated people from reproducing to end that. It's cold logic. There would be a lot of natural born citizens who wouldn't be allowed to have kids. As for people who are irresponsible, well, you'd be going after quite a few white women. The majority of this countries citizens are white and the biggest users of means tested welfare are also white.

I do agree it is more of a cultural thing as opposed to a genetic, but different races and their associated cultures just simply werent meant to live together.
edit on 22-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

Culture is malleable and not a natural trait. Tend to care why you think we were never meant to live together?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Racism is also defined as intolerance or hatred of races other than your own. In this thread, you have bemoaned the "fact" that whites are becoming the minority. If you are not racist, why do you care?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Where are your sources for this claim that immigrants are uneducated?

Immigrant entrepreneurs founded 25.3 percent of the U.S. engineering and technology companies established in the past decade, according to a new study from Duke University. What's more, foreign nationals -- those living in the United States who are not citizens -- contributed to an estimated 24.2 percent of international patent applications in 2006.

www.dukenews.duke.edu...

Immigrants who obtain visas and migrate to the US have to meet specific criteria. They have to be educated and or skilled, they have to prove that they have a reason to be in the US and if they are coming here as a result of a marriage they also have to prove through pictures and a history that they have been involved with this person and that the marriage is indeed bona fide. In other words, they have to be able to bring something to the table in order to live here and can not become a burden to society. That is one reason that visas made possible by employer sponsorship are so prevalent. Basically, the employer is vouching for the immigrant and more or less claiming responsibility for them. More and more, as we see legal immigrants migrate into the United States we should be aware of the fact that they had to fight hard to have that right and it is normally one that they never take lightly.

www.erai-usa.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join