It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY They're Really Groping Us At The Airport! Reliable Sources.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

First, ofhumandescent, your posts are among the wisest and best on ATS, I enjoy reading.

Now for the thread. Interesting angle, I thought they were priming the pump to put in less invasive machines (yet with more memory and tracking capabilities, ie memory and database creation). I think Americans have the potential power to overcome this, but too many 'sheeple' are going to hop on the airplane and just deal with the screening.

I've done my part, never been on a plane, and now I never will.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

uh so your reliable sources are rush limbaugh??

nough said

not that I deny what theyre doing is wrong, or that there isnt perhaps something more sinister behind it, but all you did was make a bunch of assumptions and then say rush limbaugh backs you up as if that guy is someone anyone whould base their world views on.
edit on 23-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This thread, like so many others here at ATS, extrapolates what is simply a grab for power, with extenuating circumstances and the goal of profit and turns it into a larger conspiracy.

What's really going on is simple. There are powerful people, Chertoff for one, who just wants to make a buck. He doesn't give a # what the American people have to go through. The Atlantic Monthly recently quoted a TSA agent who said, "The reason the pat downs have become more aggressive is that we want people to use the machines"

There's no master plan. If the world was the coordinated machine that so many ATS people believe, heh, it would make sense.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What I find interesting is the over analysis of everything. People will be analyzing right up to the point they are hauled off and killed. People say that revolution is a bad thing, because this is what they want. Voting doesnt work. Protesting doesnt work. Nothing works. There are no solutions.

But one. The only solution anyone ever has is to complain. Complain and whine, until the sun dont shine. Just a vent is all. That is the only solution there is it seems. Some will say its because they are trying to wake People up. Ok, well, what happens then. The same thing as the current awake populations actions? And, everyone is NOT going to wake up. What if the limit for the awakening has already been reached? Only 3 Percent fought in the Revolutionary War. Everyone else was infighting, and divided. Hmmmm. Sounds familiar.

What happens when things get worse. They have gotten worse, just look at where we are at. People say, let them draw first blood before we act. Well, they already are doing that with GMOs, and chemtrails. I dont know how much more they can attack a Person than to modify their DNA.

Its just all talk. Americans are all talk. For all the bravado, its just talk.

I think no one will do anything. I think America will fall. I think People will be hauled off the the camps eventually. I think the NWO will be fully born. Because Americans have become soft, civil, and obedient. Even many of you. Sorry, but I think its true.

I think no line will be crossed when enough is enough and the Public actually resists with deadly force. Because we have been led to believe that will help them. Oh yeah, opposed to doing nothing? Doing nothing will stop them, yes.

Everything that already has been done has not slowed their plans up until this point. And nothing is going to slow or stop their plans in the future. Because you have been defeated already, you just have yet to accept it. When you see Women and Children being molested in public, what more proof does one need. No one does anything. Not one Man has done anything to stop it.

If someone came to your house to do the same thing to your family would you stop it? Everyone is still in fear, walking on eggshells around the big bad Government. While at the same time, Men living in the Desert defeat our Military in the Middle East. Its truly pathetic.

We live in a Country were the majority are cowards that toe the line. And because of their influence the non cowards are nuetralized because they care do much about what others think. The value their possessions more than freedom. They also value their lives more than liberty.

I have often wondered how was it that the mightly warrior tribes of Africa were defeated into slavery basically by their own free will. It is because they valued life more than freedom. They would rather live as slaves than to die.

And there is no difference between that and what we have become here.

No one is going to do anything but talk, moan, and complain. And that is not going to stop anything.

Some might resist to the death in the end, on their own property, etc, but that is about the extent of it.

Unless something takes places in the Consciousness of America, its over, the fat lady is singing now. And she is 3 quarters through her song.

America will be no different than any other Country that has gone through the same thing in modern time. This is not 1776, it will not play out that way unfortunately. Goodnight America, it has been nice knowing you. There will be millions that die, and those that remain alive will truly learn what slavery is all about. Up until now, it has just been dress rehearsal.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Cassandra5Finish

How do you know?

I live 24/7 with electroinic mind control monitoring, cannot do anything in private. SO how do you know your living your life in private.

I stumbled over there is no freedom in 1992 at school in london, so how do you know what they are doing in america?

I bet you cannot fart in america without them knowing.

I bet you are correct.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I agree, they WANT people to use the scanners - that's exactly why they are doing such aggressive pat downs.

Once they get people to go through the scanner, how do you know exactly what they are doing with the scan? How can you be sure they are not keeping the image?

And since this is ATS - I'll bring this up. There was a post earlier in the day about the military being able to erase memories (real science). There was also a real science article about being able to scan your brain to determine emotions and some thoughts.

Even if this tech is a few years off, once they are able to use it, they just will. TSA won’t announce they are now scanning your brain - they’ll just do it.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, there are evil forces at work, but they'll use the mechanism of 'Disaster Capitalism' to get to their next goal. That is, like 9/11, Katrina, etc. they'll use a tragedy to push the public into accepting a new degradation of their rights - not to turn us into a police state, but because the Federal government is so tied to corporate military/industrial interests now and they want to make money from this new government program.

Follow the $. That's the conspiracy. The intent is to make more $. Power is how you do that, but power is not the goal yet. The goal, for the moment is more money.

At some point, power will be the goal. But that will only be after money is meaningless. We're a long way from that and I doubt that'll happen anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by idealord

Money is meaningless anyway. The dollar is worth nothing, because of its continued printing. It was once used as a fiat means of paying a debt. Now, it no longer is because there is nothing backing it up and its printed out of think air. The real wealth are the holders of precious metals, not a fiat. Who owns the majority of the precious metals? I will let you answer that. Your right, follow the Money. Research "the crown temple". The US is a corporation. The treasury of the corporation is Perter Rico. We are the property, and sales items, that was created by our birth certificates. Those items are then traded on the stock market. The wealth is then filtered from Perter Rico into the IMF.

I used to have all this information nice and neatly organized on my computer, but after the 4th reinstall, it is now gone. Watch this video, its alright, she gets into the tip of the iceberg, maybe you can take it from there.

edit on 24-11-2010 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Look, can we just have an armed revolution and be done with it already?
I've got a plane to catch.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

Well, I have flown, six times and as stated before, I love the take off and landing, it's a rush that gets me very excited

Because we have been very careful and saved, saved, saved, we can now afford to fly without having to budget it in for a year (or more).

But, now because of this totalitarian state of search and grope, I refuse to fly again until the scanners are packed away and the TSA gropers are disbanded.

I also wonder if this isn't a means of curtailing people's movements, ie: a lot of people won't be flying now because of this and boy an example of time is driving to Florida from my home takes 12 hours.........by plane your there in the blink of an eye, literally under 3 hours, just time to read a little part of a novel!

You have never flown?

The take off and landing is wonderful, first the plane "taxies" it runs along the runway, (need a window seat). The plane gains speed as it smoothly cruises faster and faster and faster and then all of a sudden you feel the lift off - the feeling actually starts in your tummy and spreads out, deliciously all over, my head gets a little light and you are up, just like a bird, free and with sight of everything below - the cars look like little ants. When the plane "banks" or shift turns and slightly raises one side is also wonderful too because at that point you can also feel a tingeling. Flying in a plane is wonderful.

Oh, I love to fly, don't like rollercoasters or speed cars - but I love to fly, it's the ultimate pleasure for me.

But now, I probabaly never will.

We need to all unite and stand firm on this one.

EVERYONE PLEASE BOYCOTT FLYING until this infringement of our rights is stopped.

There is a video out showing a little three year old girl, I think her name was Maggie and she set off the metal detector, so they had to search her physically and she was screaming, "don't touch me, don't touch me!". If that had been my grand daughter, I would have pulled her out of that airport so fast, the TSA groper's head would have spun around.

Then the video of the TSA making a little four year old boy take his shirt off in front of everyone.

We teach our children to not allow strangers to touch our bodies and than take them to an airport and allow them to be manhandled and watch everyone else being groped.

This sends, in my opinion, a very mixed and bad message to our children. We do not own our bodies, the government does. We are all members of a facist state.

Welcome to the NWO.

It's getting ridiculous.

We do need security, but not this, not dehumanizing American Citizens.

BTW: Muslim women, from my understanding, are exempt from this procedure because it violates their religious code of modesty.

Now, a three or four year old American child isn't going to have a bomb, but I could see a Muslim, Middle Eastern woman carrying one.........go figure.

Happy Thanksgiving to all........be safe, but don't fly. MONEY TALKS - and unfortunately, if the airlines were to lose profits big time during Thanksgiving and Christmas, they would put enough pressure on the airports and Washington to stop this madness.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98740bf6112e.gif[/atsimg]

One last thought: During WWII The Jews that were smart enough to see Hitler's regime coming (yes there were those that could see the tyranny starting up) left Germany, Poland, France and the rest of Europe and came over here to America and England.

This time, now, there is no place to leave, no place to run and hide...........the New World Order being put into place will encompass our entire planet.

Time is critical, there is not much time and no on the fence on this issue. Even if "you have to fly". No you don't not really, make your own turkey have your own celebration at home and call your relatives, telling them why you can't fly.

Again, money talks. If enough people boycotted flying, and airline profits fell drastically, if the airports all across the country were completely empty.........it would send a message to TPTB that we ain't gonna take this being treated like common criminals anymore.

edit on 24-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar, spelling and added another paragraph.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

MONEY TALKS..............It is the only thing the airlines will listen too.

If nobody flew - and their profits went down to the point of really eating into their quarterly financial reports, they would pressure Washington to stop this so fast, you wouldn't have time to change your work clothes into your play clothes

It's all about the money and money talks.

If enough people refused to fly tomorrow and during Christmas holidays, and the airlines lost big money, yes this might be turned around.

United we stand, divided we fall.

We either band togeather or will eventually be gathered into "fusion centers" hung, shot and or gassed. History does repeat itself. Ask the real old timers that lived through Hitler. This time, the common person, the worthless eaters (everyone but the elite and their servants) are the target.

Tyranny comes about slowly and silently at first, step by step, inch by inch, until you wake up and find yourself in a totalitarian state where your every move is scrutinized by someone reporting to a bigger someone.

If people do not start getting the guts up to rebel with their wallet, we are looking at this type of tyranny in all our public buildings in the near future.

I would have never dreamed of this forty years ago and now, it's a reality.

What we allow today, our children and their children will have to suffer through. If you can't rebel for yourself, rebel for your children and grandchildren.

BOYCOTT FLYING during the holidays

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/830fe419a3ab.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 24-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
A littler information of the type of radiation we have been bombarded since the invention of X rays machine and yes the rates of cancer has gone up no down.

Airport Scanner Radiation

Radiation Risks Cited In Full-Body Airport Scans

www.lef.org...

We have heard many radiation concerns about the new full-body security scanners at airports. Here is an update from June 1, 2010.

Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News

Full-body airport security scanners manufactured by Torrance-based Rapiscan Inc. expose the skin to high radiation levels that may lead to cancer and other health problems, according to researchers from the University of California, San Francisco.

Particularly at risk, the researchers said, are travelers who are pregnant, elderly or have weakened immune systems.

The machines emit X-ray energy levels that would be safe if they were distributed throughout the body, but a majority of that energy is delivered to the skin and underlying tissue at levels that "may be dangerously high," the researchers wrote last month to the White House Office of Science and Technology.

Two Rapiscan backscatter machines have been tested over the past two years at Los Angeles International Airport, with more expected to arrive by the end of the year as part of a nationwide deployment.

Yes, the makers of the scanners knows that they are unsafe, at risk for humans and the FDA knows also, still the scanners are in full gear to be delivered to every airport in nation and will become mandatory.

That is the agenda of the ones behind the money to be made with this machines, as they become of public use any company that can afford them can buy them and used them at will.

edit on 24-11-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

You are looking at one aspect, flying. When I start getting pat down going into a supermarket or any store, then I will see your point. This is about getting on a plane. I lost two friends in the WTC, I fly at least twice a month. I have no problem. It seems to me that you all are looking to complain about ANYTHING that could be some government connection. Just curious do all of you vote? My guess is no, even if you come back and say yes.

If you have such a problem with this write your congressman, stop bi**hing about it like a little kid. Don't tell me that TPTB will not react to your letters or complaints. That's just a cop out.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Great work! This would certainly explain why the MSM is all over this. They usually don't report on the more conspiracy related topics, but they're all over this and it didn't make sense! But I believe you may be right. Most of the non-ATS people I've talked to about this are willing to go through the scanners. For safety, you know...

But the more we see about it in the news, the more the people are getting used to it.

Hey, do you think the future will mean that these scanners will be installed in all new public buildings so we can be REALLY safe?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by MRuss

Hey, do you think the future will mean that these scanners will be installed in all new public buildings so we can be REALLY safe?

Well, since you asked...

CASTLE ROCK, Colo. – Taking a trip during the holidays isn't the only time that people might get a full-body scan to pass through security. People heading to court to testify, get a restraining order, pay a ticket or answer criminal charges could also face a full-body scan at courthouses. The U.S. Marshals Service, which is in charge of protecting federal judges nationwide, is exploring their use at federal courthouses. And two state courthouses in Douglas and El Paso counties in Colorado have already deployed full-body scanners that use radio waves to detect all objects on a person, including paper.

Yahoo News

and

The next step in tightened security could be on U.S. public transportation, trains and boats. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says terrorists will continue to look for U.S. vulnerabilities, making tighter security standards necessary. “[Terrorists] are going to continue to probe the system and try to find a way through,” Napolitano said in an interview that aired Monday night on "Charlie Rose." “I think the tighter we get on aviation, we have to also be thinking now about going on to mass transit or to trains or maritime. So, what do we need to be doing to strengthen our protections there?”

Link

And I know I am starting to sound like a parrot on here but... It really is all about control and Corporate Dollar$
edit on 24-11-2010 by Animatrix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

I will give less than 10 years for the new cancer incidents in this nation will start to skyrocketing, because its going to happen.

Then let see who the blame will fall under.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

i do not see americans rebeling as whole... the only way i see things getting physical is if the economic collapse happens... even then i dont think there would be a revolution just pockets of anarchy.. so if the police state hits us, how many of us would run and how many would stay and fight? and if we do run, how could we? if the flights are on lock down?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
it has been posted already, i was going to post the links in todays news of how the 'opt-out day" never materialised and now they are planning on using the same as airports for other transportation. next step malls etc.

still think its being done just to keep 9/11 from repeating?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Re: the machines causing cancer

This one of the few things they've done which indicate a level of foresight. You know how much money they're going to make off the new cancer wave? A lot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join