posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
They're taking steps to acclimate us to the notion of a "police state."
Why do you think the media is so willing to report the relatively few incidents that have occured? Since when has the media been ON OUR SIDE?
They're in on this. They've given this an incredible amount of air play and newspaper space, and NOT because they feel sorry for us while going
through airport security, because they're brain washing us into doing what the GOVERNMENT wants us to do.
Make no mistake. They want us to get used to "the way things are going to be." The new normal.
They're blaming the terrorists and exclaiming that since the terrorists are getting more creative, "there is a need for this."
What's happening is this: They want us to go through the scanners, according to the Atlantic magazine. And the reason the pat downs are so
offensive is SO THAT YOU'LL GO THROUGH THE SCANNERS.
Think about it. This all started AFTER the election. Not after the Christmas day bomber last year. This is all going along with the idea and the
procedure of introducing us to a police state. Their excuse is that "there's a couple of terrorists out there...so we gotta be careful!"
Rush Limbaugh and the Atlantic Monthly are touting this idea---and neither of these sources are prone to "conspiracy theories." They're both
taking this idea very seriously. Both are saying the same things:
1) The media is in on this and they're giving the pat downs a lot of attention. Yes, there have been uncomfortable situations for many air travelers,
but the amount of attention they've given this is over the top.
2) This started after the election.
3) Elected offiicials are encouraging us to go through the scanners and avoid the pat downs.
4) They want these naked scanners to show us what "the new normal is." This is it, America. This is your country.
5) This is not about terrorism. This is about gaining more control over the American people.
The more you look at this and see it from every angle, the more sense it makes.