It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY They're Really Groping Us At The Airport! Reliable Sources.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
They're taking steps to acclimate us to the notion of a "police state."

Why do you think the media is so willing to report the relatively few incidents that have occured? Since when has the media been ON OUR SIDE? They're in on this. They've given this an incredible amount of air play and newspaper space, and NOT because they feel sorry for us while going through airport security, because they're brain washing us into doing what the GOVERNMENT wants us to do.

Make no mistake. They want us to get used to "the way things are going to be." The new normal.

They're blaming the terrorists and exclaiming that since the terrorists are getting more creative, "there is a need for this."

What's happening is this: They want us to go through the scanners, according to the Atlantic magazine. And the reason the pat downs are so offensive is SO THAT YOU'LL GO THROUGH THE SCANNERS.

Think about it. This all started AFTER the election. Not after the Christmas day bomber last year. This is all going along with the idea and the procedure of introducing us to a police state. Their excuse is that "there's a couple of terrorists out there...so we gotta be careful!"

Rush Limbaugh and the Atlantic Monthly are touting this idea---and neither of these sources are prone to "conspiracy theories." They're both taking this idea very seriously. Both are saying the same things:

1) The media is in on this and they're giving the pat downs a lot of attention. Yes, there have been uncomfortable situations for many air travelers, but the amount of attention they've given this is over the top.

2) This started after the election.

3) Elected offiicials are encouraging us to go through the scanners and avoid the pat downs.

4) They want these naked scanners to show us what "the new normal is." This is it, America. This is your country.

5) This is not about terrorism. This is about gaining more control over the American people.

The more you look at this and see it from every angle, the more sense it makes.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

This is not about terrorism. This is about gaining more control over the American people.

I've said this in numerous posts on the scanners and pat downs............yes we are being treated like cattle and you better get use to it.

Unless people unite and rebel this will become the new norm.

Whats more, sadly, for our children who will not remember a time when you simply walked through, had a airline stewardess smile at you and say hello or welcome aboard, this will be their normal way of live.

Cameras on every street corner, scanners, metal detectors, pat downs, "Fusion Centers" and all the rest of it.

TPTB are stepping up their agenda, it's now out in the open.

Welcome to the NWO.
edit on 22-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yes treated like cattle that our becoming prisoners even though we didn't commit any wrongs.

Thanks You Know Who.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't know. It is an interesting premise and all but thanks to folks like Bill Cooper and Alex Jones, I am getting a tad tired of hearing how the government is getting me ready for something that never comes. I guess for my two cents, I would have to say that if you are right and this is indeed the intention then it is a terrible way to go about it. I mean, I for one have not once had to go through one of these scanners nor have I been subjected to a pat down, or any other type of search for that matter. So while you may be right, it is going to take a really long time and still not be all that effective. That is just my view.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
On a side note, it is all about 'detection'. Of anything and everything, because they can. We let them. But what fun is detection when they don't have the framework to arrest? Therefore I commend your thought. Yes, a framework.

You could say that most laws are a direct response to the cutting edge toys being made. They got it all, and aim to use it. This is freaking nightmare material.

They are developing new toys daily to make them like Gods and us like little servants, or worse. Power is handed out to those who want it and they act powerful to justify their meal ticket. Works every time.

The psychological aspect is pretty obvious, being so large, that it's easy to miss. Thanks for bringing it up. I think a thread on the revelation is a bit unnecessary....couldn't this have been worked into a ongoing thread? Maybe not. (I shy away from starting threads)/ would rather be 'off topic'.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Agreed, It's a scam.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So all it took was 1 act of terrorism on our soil to throw 200+ yrs out the window. What a bunch of cowards people are. What 's gonna be the protocol when the "terrorists" start putting the bombs up their bum? How far do we really need to go to feel secure? Perhaps we should just ban flying all together? Seems it would be the logical approach. Me and my family will never fly, certainly not now this is going on.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
....I doubt it. The media is doing this because these topics get a lot of attention and ratings.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassandra5Finish

What do you mean "something that never comes"?
You haven't noticed?
Compare Now with 20 years ago.
Do you see a difference?
Those little things have a way of creeping up an inch at a time.
Pay attention!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Getting you ready for something that "never comes" is the point.

It's all around you and growing everyday. By doing it gradually they condition you to accept it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

My Dear Friend,

The media ALWAYS has an agenda.

Always.

I should know.

I used to be one of them.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I agree slowly suffocating us all until we are all obedient slaves.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
What do you mean "something that never comes"?
You haven't noticed?
Compare Now with 20 years ago.
Do you see a difference?
Those little things have a way of creeping up an inch at a time.
Pay attention!

Yes, I see that 20 years ago people were screaming that Martial Law was coming, the government was practicing Eugenics and poisoning us all. I heard it all 20 years ago. I heard it 10 years ago. I am still hearing it today. None of that has ever happened so that would be what I mean by "never comes." This grand plan of theirs has not progressed one bit in those 20 years you speak of. It has not changed either. Yawn.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx

Getting you ready for something that "never comes" is the point.

It's all around you and growing everyday. By doing it gradually they condition you to accept it.

Hmmmmmm.......

No.

It is not all around me. There is no Martial Law where I am. There are no FEMA camps here. I have not been forced through a body scanner or been subjected to a pat down. My cable box is not recording video of the room it is in. There is nothing being done in the way of population reduction, let alone control. Sorry but I have heard all this already.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so confident above poster... But it's all your decision.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It is about desensitization and control and I am 100% sure that it wont stop at the airlines. Next in line are buses, subways and trains, hell before we know it well need to strip down naked to get in a cab, much to the cab drivers delight.

I once read a small insignificant piece about doctors and the notes that they share with each other about patients.
One of the doctors said this:
If they get a patient that is obnoxious, unruly or just a pain in the ass, theyll have them put on a gown.
He said this makes them feel (naked) and vulnerable and works every time.
Like I said, it is all about control.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If the people revolt to such an extreme that they BAN the new scanners... Their most likley will be another major attack on airliners saying "This could have been prevented with airport scanners", then we'll want it again..

OR bombs WILL be detected with these scanners in the near future, so the gov't/TSA can say "SEE!!! IT WORKS".

Either/or

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I was thinking about this the other day.. it would be impossible for this to be happening if #1 the American people werent blind, dead and dumb and #2 if we werent so populous. Other countries ( I see europeans saying theyd never allow this.. lol) especially European countries, do NOT have our population , our size to make air travel necessary to get around the country, or the amount of non flying people who dont give a hoot because they arent flying.. theyre complacent with it. If we all had to fly and were all being molested we'd stand up as a force of all American citizens. The sad fact is, with americans these days, the mindset is that if its not effecting me, I dont care. They might cluck their tongues or gripe online, but they do nothing about it.

They might be buttering up SOME SMALL PORTION of the population with the notion of an intrusive police state, but not the majority by any means. The people they ( whomever THEY is) dont want to mess with are by far the largest majority here.. the middle class person that doesnt make a habit of flying constantly and groped by strangers. WHen they press police state tactics with that segment of the population..that portion that has been so rudely awakened recently to the truth of the state of our country... we can start worrying. Or maybe THEY should start worrying.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

You could be right....This is defintely a "lose-lose" situation for the people and a "win-win" for the government.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

How do you know?

I live 24/7 with electroinic mind control monitoring, cannot do anything in private. SO how do you know your living your life in private.

I stumbled over there is no freedom in 1992 at school in london, so how do you know what they are doing in america?

I bet you cannot fart in america without them knowing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join