It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Fips 360 In couple of hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi guys, this is my first post/topic. I have been reading ATS for couple of months now, however, I have decided to register only now. I am interested mainly in topics such as NWO, Aliens, 2012, Predictions and similiar stuff.

Anyways, I have stumbled on very interesting video on the internet. Sun has flipped within couple of hours between October 12 and October 13. Also notice the black object located on the left side of the sun, right on the edge.
See for yourself.
www.youtube.com...

I would not be surprised if it actually happened
, I mean, have you seen what has been happening with moon lately?
But it could also be a recording problem of some kind.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

lol of course it was the SUN that flipped.....

couldnt have just been the camera.... its not like they are floating in space taking picuters or anything.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

I will embed your video for you

I will say this is suppose to be for introductions only but you are new and probably didn't know that. Make 20 posts and you can start a separate new thread with your video

I too like aliens and 2012 topics, but I dont follow the NWO much. I have read about it but that is about it. I spend most my time in the aliens/ufo forum, it's like home

Hope you enjoy your time here and just remember to not let those who disagree with you get to you

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I dono , if the sun flipped would a bunch of crazy horrible stuff happen?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

S*&F
FarnholD, welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy and I got something for you to see. I made a thread about it but my pics got locked somehow.. 1 second

edit on 11/22/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Welcome to ATS

I will embed your video for you

I will say this is suppose to be for introductions only but you are new and probably didn't know that. Make 20 posts and you can start a separate new thread with your video

I too like aliens and 2012 topics, but I dont follow the NWO much. I have read about it but that is about it. I spend most my time in the aliens/ufo forum, it's like home

Hope you enjoy your time here and just remember to not let those who disagree with you get to you

Thanks for embedding and welcome dude

link   
Welcome to my humble abode. The sun did NOT flip. The sun will NOT flip. My friend time was forwarded in that clip. The black spot is a default in the camera.

This was a thread earlier this month.... Geez doesn't time fly SO fast?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Normal
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/384d2293633c.jpg[/atsimg]
?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/378c09b8c1ef.jpg[/atsimg]
Normal
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/018ee20ad244.jpg[/atsimg]
?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dae0f1807c1e.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace!

new topics

top topics

join