It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only place I post-- ChitChat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yeah, I try to read alot of the other areas of this site and I see that some of the buddies here have some WAY OUT ideas-- I dont' mean about the UFO stuff (I seen ufos twice - once in Japan and one time in Jamaica) but about other things around here. I dont' understand half of what these guys is talkin about--- Masonics, banks and all kinds of lies about things like the earth. There's even people saying things like a nuclear bomb is going to blow up and they put the date but it doesnt' happen
Peoples talk about the world ending in a certain year soon and that all our goverment is going to go away. How does everybuddy know all of this? They dont' put this stuff on the news or on the internet.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well inch sometimes you have to do a little digging yourself. You won't see the truth on the news
they like to twist it for ratings..

Just read a little bit yourself and make your own judgement. I know many topics I thought were INSANE til I read about them on my own. It's takes time but as they say "the truth is out there."

As for the bomb prediction threads, I avoid those!! They hurt my head and well if I believed them all I would be locked up in a padded room with a nice white jacket hugging myself.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks for yer reply and I'll take yer opinion.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

who is this guy?

How about this one Ronnie?!

edit on 22-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

The reason i liked ATS from the start was the UFO subject now i seem to just have a quick glance around it now.

There has always been doom threads around here since i can remember there probably be there way after we are gone strange thing is some are interesting even if untrue.

I got sucked in to many of them and fell for many when i was new to ATS but over time your crap indicator starts to kick in and you become more alert.

But not always i still get stumped by one or two way out there threads but I'm aloud cause I'm human and it's fun.

You take a good look around here there is some good stuff on ATS something for everyone and it's full of friendly people well mostly.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So far I kind of dig this place. It allows some speculative thought and the people appear mostly nice. I'm actually looking forward to going past my comment limit so I can post a thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Don't worry I never leave BTS either, not that I don't understand the stuff on ATS, I just don't care about it.

Not that I care about the stuff over here either...but there has got to be some place where I can spread my worthless opinions!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm
Yeah, I try to read alot of the other areas of this site and I see that some of the buddies here have some WAY OUT ideas-- I dont' mean about the UFO stuff (I seen ufos twice - once in Japan and one time in Jamaica) but about other things around here. I dont' understand half of what these guys is talkin about--- Masonics, banks and all kinds of lies about things like the earth. There's even people saying things like a nuclear bomb is going to blow up and they put the date but it doesnt' happen
Peoples talk about the world ending in a certain year soon and that all our goverment is going to go away. How does everybuddy know all of this? They dont' put this stuff on the news or on the internet.

Welcome to ATS

Dont worry mate, I agree with you. Just remember, there are still a few gems out there amongst all the crap

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Protip: Avoid the philosophy and metaphysics forum at all costs. Three hours in there and you'll be a fetal ball, in tears, on the floor screaming "I AM NOT SOMEBODY ELSES DREAM... I'M NOT!!!!"

Other than that, the bizarre stuff on ATS can be a hoot! Inchworm threads included!

So Ronnie "Tough Guy" Williams... Welcome to our little asylum, or a I like to call it "recession proof therapy".

~Heff

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thanks fer your reply bud boy.

new topics

top topics

join