It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA has met the enemy — and they are us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Today the airports and tomorrow the world – sniffer dogs, checkpoints and pat downs are now taking place at bus depots. Americans are being radiated by scanners at vehicle checkpoints. Mobile body scanners are set to be used on crowds at public events.

Control all over the place.

Here is good point:
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Come to Nevada... we will fix you up

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The whole thing is a set up to make you compliant. My parents lived through this same process when the NAZI took power in Germany...

To equate airport screening to concentration camps and gas chambers is beyond ludicrous. Grow up.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

The whole thing is a set up to make you compliant. My parents lived through this same process when the NAZI took power in Germany...

To equate airport screening to concentration camps and gas chambers is beyond ludicrous. Grow up.

I disagree. Intrusions of privacy, freedom, and liberty are still intrusions of privacy, freedom, and liberty. THose people ended up in the gas chamber because it all started in a manner similar to our TSA.

Anne Frank wrote a book about it.
edit on 24-11-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I've got to disagree that the media is leading the charge on this. The Main Stream Media anyway. The blogosphere, a viral video, and the alternative media was on this days if not weeks before the MSM. The MSM is only reacting to once again being behind the alternative media, blogosphere, and social/viral networking.

In all the MSM coverage of this I have not seen one MSM outlet mention that former DHS director Michael Chertoff who ordered the first of the nudie scanners is now a consultant for the company that makes them.

Hopefully enough Americans will decide to not fly that it will hurt the airlines in their balance sheet and cause some reductions in force at the TSA so that those that would gladly violate their fellow Americans find themselves in the unemployment line.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Viva La Revolución

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I disagree. Intrusions of privacy, freedom, and liberty are still intrusions of privacy, freedom, and liberty. THose people ended up in the gas chamber because it all started in a manner similar to our TSA.

Anne Frank wrote a book about it.
edit on 24-11-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

I totally agree with you here . The Nazis didn't just start marching down the street throwing people into trucks bound for death camps, they built up to it slowly. They had a meticulous propaganda campaign and social conditioning in place for years which paved the way for their plans. Many people only realised their true intentions when it was too late.

To borrow a phrase from David Icke (love him or hate him, whatever), its a 'totalitarian tiptoe'. If you go to a completely totalitarian regime in one large step people will realise what you're up to. If you make baby steps towards your goal it allows people to be comfortable with each transition, remaining docile and apathetic.

On another thread here on ATS it was mentioned that iris scans and fingerprinting could be offered as an alternative to the invasive scanning and pat downs/groping sessions.

Is that why the MSM is shouting about this story? Everyone gets angry about scanners and then jumps at the chance of having a biometric profile on database when it's put forward as a nice alternative. A great way to sneak in a national dna/biometric database and make it seem like we demanded it.
edit on 26-11-2010 by DrHammondStoat because: because

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join