It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSAisaSCAM and HI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I just recently joined due to the TSA. I feel these pat downs are useless, If someone wants to really blow up a plane there's many ways of concealing explosives in your body... Disguised as a bone or something similar... I'm sure there's countless ways of concealing explosives in ones body. This is the 21st century, How does our president think 19th century tactics would work in the 20th century. My guess he doesn't care or he is against us. IMO this is just a free for all for our rights, It's like the snake is slowly suffocating us all to death.

Screw the TSA and their NAZI leaders, this is all constructed by them for them. GG Matrix , Effin red pill.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
you listening to much alex jones radio

welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Welcome, pretty daft introduction i must say
. Kick back, smell the BS, and don't feed the trolls! HAVE FUN!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Alex Jones, LOL... Although I like Alex Jones I'm not a daily listener...

I just feel like our president is almost a draconian lizard in disguise, setting up our demise.

^^^^ ( I think I fit in perfectly here) ^^^^

On a serious note, An explosive disguised in the body as a bone or enveloped in a organ. How are they going to detect it?? They can't... You don't think these "terrorists" have the resources to duplicate these scans and find ways around it...

If you don't believe they could then your really underestimating your fellow human being.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Lastly why I believe the TSA is a scam, is because they are providing false security. It's like having an alarm on your car, but it doesn't go off because no one was screaming "LOOK AT ME"...

TSA provides false security! It's not real, It's all for looks and public relations.

I mean didn't the FBI let that last attempted shoe bomber on the plane with out a passport, even though he was on the no fly list? If I remember correctly...

I guess that's the point I want to make is the TSA is providing false security and getting paid for it. How about you pay me Mr.Govt... Or wait here's a new one stop doing crooked sh*t. Like 9/11... How did that third building fall when it wasn't even hit by a plane, O ya Explosives... duh.

Lastly think about this with a real open mind.

You guys remember that skyscraper in China. Well anyways the building was engulfed in flames and I'm pretty sure it didn't fall down?

Anyways point being, TSA is a scam. Pay me.

new topics

top topics

join