It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If someone is Drunk and posted a thread will or could it become to overreacted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
One time I was drunk and posted a thread that I thought was cool but the next day it was not cool at all .

If someone is drunk and they post a thread could the thread become a little to much ?

Like if someone is drunk and they post something that really is not interesting but if someone is drunk they may THINK its interesting to them so they post it anyways . Do you think sometimes if someone is drunk they could overreacted to a story and think its so much more important ?

If someone is drunk they may post something that they THINK is important or interesting but the next day they could think...Why the heck did I post that ...

Do any of you ever feel the same way I do ?

One time I was drunk and I posted something that I THOUGHT was important ...But when I was not drunk I looked back and ask myself ...Why did I post that ..It was NOT important .

The question is ....if a person is drunk and they post a thread that they THINK is interesting ...could it be the mind playing tricks ?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
All I have had is coffee so far today but reading your post made me feel drunk.
Are you sure you are not drunk now?

~meathead

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by williamAmerican

It's called alcohol clouding your judgement or it could be the whole "alcohol makes you speak the truth" thing too...or it could just be the alcohol.

Personally some of my best posts were made while I was under the influence of some jager. I couldn't believe I said it but it made sense. I tend to not hold back as much..

You could post a thread not drunk and still have the same feeling later on so it doesnt really matter if you are drunk or not...If you are worried about that then I would stay off line while drinking

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Never post while drunk.

Never do illegal drugs.

If you are in California and you have a prescription for pot, don't post while you are high.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by williamAmerican

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: OL doesnt drink much alcohol but has posted EPIC thread fails that have had to be addressed afterwards in a similar fashion so just being angry can cause one to shoot oneself foolishly in the foot etc.

Here is my biggest fail [soz to my awesome g/f again...and again...oh and again
Oh and thanks to SKL ... you epicly saved my soul mate
]

[Warning: Women are Unwelcomed in Here!] My Massive Mysogyny!!! (by OmegaLogos) [ATS]

See me backflip hardcore here...

OL's Acrobatics [ATS]

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just ask me about postin stuff when I'm drunk-- I'll tell ya all about it cause I do it all the time
No big whoop.

Ya see, if you was drunk when you posted and somebuddy was drunk when they read it then what the hey, everybuddy is gonna think its' a real good post dont' ya think?

top topics

join