It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi everybody. I come from Europe(East) and I decided to join ATS, since I was banned on GLP with no reason whatsoever.(they send me a msg: thanks for not lurking) didnt now lurking is a crime on internets. I dont post much since my spelling sucks and folks on GLP allways gladly reminded me on that. So i mainly just read the BS they post and it WAS a BS. Now that I started to read ATS I can see the diffrence. OMG, I will say only that this site is so much healtier and doesnt support all the offtopic BS themes that belongs more on facebook then conspiracy sites. regards..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenDragonLJ

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenDragonLJ

Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well, glad your here! Kick back, smell the BS, don't feed the trolls, and you'll be fine!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi and Hello..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
hey man, welcome
better here then there

Iespell is a free spellchecker works awsome ( of course you'ld never know by my posts )
I use it when it counts
hey, I can't spell, but what I have to say has to be said, because is darned unimportant.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Thanks for explanation OL and everybody else for a kind welcoming...later

new topics

top topics

join