It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Space Exploration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Finally someone in the UK has grasped the nettle and started a decent space exploration programme! This looks like a real winner, to send a capsule into space, take some photo's, and safely recover the occupant.

British exploits in Space

Perhaps next time we could send up some mince pies and carrots for Santa as he does his busy rounds!

I am tempted to suggest to the kids school they try something like this, but the evil toads at their school would probably launch someone's hamster!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Cool. I read a while ago that some Spanish kids from school or higschool did a project at school in which they too sent a camera attached to a weather balloon, or something like that and got similar pictures. Like these kids.

It's so awesome because almost everyone can do it as it is pretty cheap and doesn't require rocket science.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
About time the Rits took their rightful place in outerspace. The more the merrier I say... Besides, a hot british astronaut with her british accent, to me anyways, would make a one way trip to mars worth it.

Besides, they pretty much gutted their earth based military... Might as well spend the money on something more worthwhile, like a large space navy.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

join