It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gore Admits U.S. Corn Ethanol a Total Fraud!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
af.reuters.com...

Gore finally admitting what anybody that has done the research knows. Making fuel out of corn is about the stupidest thing you can do! You could make it out of algae in the desert as this technology has been proven but the criminal US government won't do ANYTHING that would actually create jobs or be smart for our country to do! Nope, our DOE is a total JOKE and hasn't done ANYTHING to reduce our dependence on foreign oil which was the entire reason they created this monster in the 70s! LOL

But even better than making biofuels which are all a new world order scam just like the oil industry. What I would like all ATSers to do is go Google and search for this.

"2004 Dodge Pickup Runs on 100% Water"

and go give this thread a bunch of flags on ATS. This thread has been buried but everybody needs to understand that this technology WORKS and has been suppressed for decades. We don't need corn ethanol or even oil anymore. That's just what the banksters and their minions TELL YOU! Don't fall for it anymore!

Go tell every person you can the truth about Corn Ethanol and how people all over the world are running vehicles on 100% water also. Never stop spreading the truth!

peace

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Like friggin "dispersants" - nobody wanted them in the first place!

There was HUGE public outcry.
The method did not fix the problem - only exacerbated it.

There were those who denied a problem existed because "we have all this oil off our shores". EXXON- Mobil and fat cat republican politicians making money off the fuel industry (check the donations) while the remainder of Americans are left empty handed and without fuel in thier tanks.
"They" probably rushed through the first thing everyone agreed upon slightly, without thoroughly studying the problem and all alternative solutions first.
news.mongabay.com...

Ethanol production in the United States may be contributing to deforestation in the Brazilian rainforest said a leading expert on the Amazon. Dr. Daniel Nepstad of the Woods Hole Research Center said the growing demand for corn ethanol means that more corn and less soy is being planted in the United States. Brazil, the world's largest producer of soybeans, is more than making up for shortfall, by clearing new land for soy cultivation. While only a fraction of this cultivation currently occurs in the Amazon rainforest, production in neighboring areas like the cerrado grassland helps drive deforestation by displacing small farmers and cattle producers, who then clear rainforest land for subsistence agriculture and pasture.

When another country does something well, it should be an example to us. In fact we should shamelessly copy them and then figure a way to do it better.
Using Brazil as an example we should have used sugarbeets...not corn.

Brazil is considered to have the world's first sustainable biofuels economy and the biofuel industry leader,[3][4][5][6] a policy model for other countries; and its sugarcane ethanol "the most successful alternative fuel to date."[7] However, some authors consider that the successful Brazilian ethanol model is sustainable only in Brazil due to its advanced agri-industrial technology and its enormous amount of arable land available;[7] while for other authors it is a solution only for some countries in the tropical zone of Latin America, the Caribbean, and Africa.[8][9]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

All of the 100% water videos have been proven as hoaxes. That technology does not work. It is a decent addition to our most wasteful fuel engines. It can add a few mpg to engines that are extremely inefficient, but it does not run on 100% water.

Also, Corn Ethanol has been around for centuries, bootleggers used to run their cars off of it, Brazil has made it a huge industry (although they use Sugar Ethanol). Al Gore is only an expert on the taste of his own foot. Just take whatever he says as the opposite of reality!

I agree that the US is missing a huge opportunity in the realm of cutting edge fuel conservation and alternative fuel innovations. We have some very bright minds, and some existing sicience that is very solid, but we continue to finance the competition instead of the innovators.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't understand why we are burning food when the sun provides free energy instead.
Seems like a pretty freak'n stupid thing to do.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I don't understand why we are burning food when the sun provides free energy instead.
Seems like a pretty freak'n stupid thing to do.

Good Point.

Here is what I see. ALL ENERGY on Earth is Solar Energy. Fossil Fuels were once living things that grew from the sun's energy. Geothermal energy is a result of gravity and pressure from interaction with the Earth and Sun. Tidal Energy is a result of interaction of gravity from the Moon, Earth, and Sun. Wind Energy is a result of the heating of the atmosphere and the temperature and pressure inversions. Solar Energy is self explanatory. It all begins with the Sun.

There is a finite amount of energy that is contained within the Earth, and it is replenished day by day by interactions with our Sun and Moon. Our Energy Consumption is going up and up and up. We are already using more energy than we are replenishing. There is no such thing as "Renewable" energy. So, we are supplementing our supply of energy with all the millenia of stored energy contained in fossil fuels and heat from the inner earth. Eventually (estimates range from the year 2150 to the year 2350, but eventually we will be using all the energy the Earth contains and all of the Energy the sun is showering us with, and it still won't be enough!

If we don't learn to CONSERVE energy, then we will kill the Earth with our greed for energy! Imagine we take all the Wind Energy out of the air to make electricity and we kill the natural meteorological processes! Image we harness all the power of the tides to make electricity and we stop the movement of the oceans! Imagine we capture all the sun's rays and turn them to electricity and we stop heating the earth and growing our food! Imagine we tap into the deep core of the Earth and we convert all that geothermal energy to electricity and we cool the core of the Earth!

No matter what the flavor of the day is, the energy is not really renewable, and there will always be a trade-off and repercussions! The only soluction is CONSERVATION!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

What are you talking about? Just because YOU say all water fuel has been proven as Hoaxes means nothing. Stan Meyer had the technology working and was poisoned for it. Did you even watch the video?

www.project.nsearch.com...

They show you everything! They have driven the truck on 3,000 miles on the hydrogen from water! Don't sit there and say it's not real because I know the technology has been done again and again. Watch the video as they show you the car is not using any fuel and then they crank up the Stanley Meyer type hydrogen cell that is producing MASSIVE hydrogen. These guys have posted all their schematics and are willing to show the vehicle to anybody.

The oil economy just like Ethanol form Corn is a complete new world order SCAM! The US government has been using Tesla zero point energy in their black programs since the 50s also. Wake up. We don't need OIL!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The Water Engine is different than the Tesla energy. The Hydrogen Cell will absolutely not function independently. It has to have electrical generation to create the hydrolysis of the water. Therefore the system has to be "started" by some outside influence. After that initial energy input to "start" the process, even the most efficient and well built systems still require constant outside input to overcome inefficiencies in the generator and loss of energy due to heat exchange. I have built several of these prototypes. I am not knocking the concept. For example, my 2004 Nissan Titan had a ton of wasted energy resource during normal driving. So, I could easily power more and more generating devices to give more and more electrical current to hydrolysize more and more H2O into H2 + O2 + H2O vapor + a minute amount of HHO gas. This all has solid science chemistry and physics behind it. Since the truck was already wasting a lot of energy resource, the Water System showed some signs of improvement up to a point, but then the parasitic drag of all those generating devices and the related inefficiencies and energy losses began to give diminishing returns.

The Water Device works. But, it works minimally and only in the cases of large inefficient engines. Adding the water device to a Honda Civic would result in diminished returns immediately. Adding it to a large V8 gives some initial benefit, but it isn't significant.

Old Aircraft Engines used to inject water vapor for the added mass in the explosion chamber, and the added cooling effect on the engine. It created significantly more horsepower, but it also created significantly more wear and tear on the engine. That was fine for an aircraft that gets rebuilt every 1000 hours, but it is not ok for a vehicle hoping to get a few hundred thousand miles on it.

BTW, just FYI, my degree is Chemistry, my entire career is in automotive, my brother and build-partner's degree is Physics and his Graduate work is in Economics and Computational Science. We didn't go into these projects blind! I guarantee there is no vehicle running off 100% water. It is a HOAX!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
All i can think of when I read these things is: HEMP. Yes, hemp oil can power engines. Lower emissions. Easily sustainable.

Wont happen, as there just isnt profit in it like there is in oil, but it IS the solution.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well that's great that your degree is Chemistry, mine is Mechanical Engineering and I've done the research on Stan Meyer and others such as Daniel Dingel that have done this. YOU obviously haven't because you didn't know that he came out with a special frequency that breaks the hydrogen oxygen bonds at LOW amps. This isn't your high school chemistry! YOU don't know this video is a HOAX so don't sit there and say ALL water powered videos are hoaxes. Have you gone and seen their truck, NO! Did you even know about the Stan Meyer work breaking the bonds at low amps? NO! So please don't sit there and try to impress me with your education. Your arrogance and know it all attitude is very telling. You should already know that many have done this before and have either been bought off or killed as was the case of Stan Meyer. Don't worry, this technology is coming out no matter what the naysayers who NEVER expose new world evil do. Don't do science a disservice by saying a video is a HOAX without YOU investigating it yourself. You won't do it though because you're either too afraid that you might be wrong or you are paid to debunk.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I hope it does come out! I hope it does work! I wouldn't have spent my own time and money playing with the project if I didn't want it to work.

Have you seen the truck? Or are you just trusting the marketing of their website and some youtube videos? Have you attempted to recreate it? Would you like to colloborate on the project?

I admit that I have not tried the harmonic, and it has some "slight" potential to be effective, in a lab, under ideal conditions, but it won't work on a vehicle. There are too many competing harmonics to make it effective. I have personally tried several "catalysts" that work to dissociate the water molecules, and some of them worked pretty well, but you still do not get the "overunity" that would be required to run 100% off the water. It is impossible. I guarantee it!

Hopefully someone will get it streamlined, machined, and packaged, and it will become a great addition to some older V8 engines, but it will never be 100% effective.

As a Mechanical Engineer, you must know that no "machine" can be 100% efficient. Therefore we are always going to lose some of the "Work" due to friction, heat, and other inefficiencies. Since we have to input energy to hydrolysize the water, and then we gain some percentage of that energy back when we recombine it, then we immediately know that it won't ever be 100% effective. It takes a good bit of "Work" to push a 2 ton vehicle up a hill at 60 mph. Water just does not contain that kind of potential.

Feel free to prove me wrong though, I would love it if you did! No hard feelings, I promise! I'll even pay double for your first working device! Triple even!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What a surprise, Gore admitting that he used dodgy science ........

Something many of us have been saying for years. I wonder if he'll give back his Nobel prize now? I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm going to do my best to FIND these guys but again as I said, I KNOW for a fact that this technology has been done before because I've done a ton of research on it.

Just keep an open mind bro. As a man of science you have to thoroughly investigate it and research what has been done in the past by Tesla and the others. The entire energy crisis thing is nothing but a new world order scam.

Keep the faith, this technology will come out in your lifetime if we can beat back the new world order evil that has keep it away from us. I will try to reach them and suggest you do also. If you can get a phone number please email me and I will go see these guys myself. Would love to see you come with. I've already sent out the video and had thousands of views on my site at www.project.nsearch.com so I'm doing the best I can at getting the word out. For some reason ATS had buried this video and only given the thread 19 Flags!

Something that could change everything and is a working prototype gets 19 flags while the stupidest things in the world get hundreds and get on the home page. Go figure. Somebody doesn't want this stuff to be investigated or seen. I will post when I find out more info.

Cheers

Glenn

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The idea of a water powered car is debatable as are other sources that may be in the works or not.

One thing is absolutely true though. Ethanol from corn is about as inefficient as it gets. It increases the cost of fuel. It increases the subsidies necessary to grow the corn even. It increases the cost of corn, corn by products and corn components in food. It basically is a big step backward that puts a lot of money in the pockets of a few special interests and ag companies while costing the taxpayers and consumers more.

At least on this we should all be able to agree.

If they went back to using corn for food and using the arable land that was used to grow corn for ethanol back to other purposes then we'd be better off all around.

They can use ponds fed by salt water wells in the desert to grow algae for biofuel but for some reason the funding for that has never been seen. It has to do with lobbies and politicians, not science.
edit on 22-11-2010 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join