It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

Watch it with the name calling. Because both videos are so easy to debunk it's laughable.
The first, is held up as the "holy grail" of chemtrails". It's wrong. It's easy to see that it is wrong. And I've corresponded with the reporter, who knows it's wrong. If the reporter knows it's wrong, how can anyone continue to believe it's claims.
It's easy to prove. Look and listen at the same time to the lab results at about the 1:00 mark. He says a different number than is shown. He also says a different unit than that shown. The corrected interpretation of the report is the barium had .0668 ppm, or well below the EPA limit.
And I could go on and on about the sampling and contamination by ground level sources. Basically, anyone who continues to use this piece of crap report is either not able to read a standard chemical test (an ignoramous), or practicing a deception....yep, lying! Or both. I vote for both.

The second video is just proof people do not know or think about perspective. We live on a round earth, with a curved space above us, the atmosphere. That means that the farther away something is, the lower on the horizon. And the farther away something is, the smaller it appears. The second plane, which the ignoramous videographer declares is "smaller", is farther away. Because the atmosphere is dynamic and chaotic, no two regions will have the same conditions. The two planes are flying through pockets of atmosphere with different conditions, miles apart.
One really should try research, looking at details, and critical thinking. I'm just a housewife who has always like clouds, and who noticed the sky with contrails, my entire life. I saw the obvious error in the lab report, so I researched to make sure I was correct before making any claims. It's really standard stuff called learning. You should try it sometime.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Also notice that the tests showed lead. Barite, a barium ore, and galena, a lead ore, are often found together. The find could be the water source used in the test. The material could be a surface contaminant from mining operations.

Barite has been mined in Arkansas. For instance, we learn that:
Mining in Arkansas

During the years of barite production (1940 to the mid-1970s), Arkansas often ranked as the number-one producer in the United States. Vanadium was discovered in Garland and Hot Spring counties by 1940, and production began in the early 1970s, continuing until 1991.

And barite is barium sulfate.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Huh? October 2011? And how did he come to this conclusion? Seems a bit shady to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I live in Indiana too. I guess my question is, what time of morning was this? I have been looking at the sky every morning since seeing the video, and to be honest, I don't see any of that stuff in the sky. Also, the heavy chem-trail comments, seem goofy. I would say we are seeing east coast flights leaving out for western destinations.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Hey, a fellow Hoosier. I live in FW. I still can't believe this videographer (and really anyone who buys into this) is so stupid and paranoid he believes there are three extra planets in the sky. Have you seen them? They must only be visible to whatever magic spectrum is only seen by iPhones.

They must have an app for it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It's hilarious that people are still falling for lens flares or whatever as new planets.

Reminds me of the group in California that goes into the Sierras looking for BF. They never see BF while camped there, but afterward they scan their photos and find BF and aliens and monsters in the shadows of their photos. No prints, no evidence at all, but later at home the stumps, shadows, sticks, moss, rocks, etc. all form a vague outline that is BF right next to cooler full of beer.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I live just south of Columbus. Being a manufacturing engineer I have to go by the engineering mantra, "in god I trust all other's bring data." I knew when I saw the video it was b.s. If that were visible from here, it would be the talk of every barbershop type atmosphere where people get together to talk.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My god, 32 pages debating this?

The picture in the OP is not of a planet/planets. To even consider that a planet close enough to appear that large in the sky could somehow be kept secret is utter stupidity. Sorry if that offends some of you. At least now you know who you are. Somebody had to say it.

I didn't study the photograph at length because honestly it's a waste of time. The photo was allegedly taken through a window. It is either flare, a reflection, or photoshop. Not planets. If there was a planet visible in the sky nearly the same apparent size as our moon, where did it go? Why can we all not just walk outside to see it. Planets do not just dart away out of sight. Not to mention we'd probably be being pulled form our orbit.

There is no angle from which it can approach where at least half the world could not see it. Even if it were directly over the north pole, just about the entire northern hemisphere could see it. It is not hiding behind the sun, unless of course it has the EXACT same orbit as the earth. Same speed, same elliptical shape, same distance. Not likely.

The photographer either has absolutely no understanding of photography and astronomy or is a hoaxer.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Primordial because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by Primordial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Checked out the skymap site and there are several errors.

This is not only likely a fake, its a bad fake.

There are quite a few telescopes in the southern hemisphere
that can verify this if they are this close and this big.

Until their is independent verification I think we are seeing
just another hoax in a friggin SEA of hoaxes.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Dear NWO about the FEMA camps, i think you right... the question is... what? a mega catastrophe, like New Orleans, but longer, would need to control people, people that can kill the neighbor for a bottle of water, but it´s not exactly like New O.case because the event put all society out of order, i mean, doc, fire men, all was victims too.
So it seems, something is going to provoke some chaos, the fall of America Economy? A Tirane kind of gov subjecting people to their power? That would make a really angry people, and the need to have this mass concentrations camps... or if really something very bad is going to happen, and there will come the time where they can´t hide anymore, is in the skies for example? That camps would be a great tool to control people... there are states in martial low all ready... so.. i guess we must keep pain attention.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What bothers me about this vid is that you can plainly see the horizon at the bottom of the pictures (which means it was a plain camera - no telephoto lens), with the "planets" being as large as they are in the pic, you should easily be able to see them with the naked eye. Also bodies that big, that close would wreak havoc with our planet. I can't buy into it, sorry.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
People who believe in Nibiru are the same people who cry the sky is falling every year without a job.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by wmd_2008

i dont know, and really is there any need to call him an idiot?...just because he doesnt think the same as you doesnt make him an idiot does it?

arent people capable of having conversations where they dont resort to name calling or is that how YOU were dragged up?

tsk...we are all entiteled to believe what we want, so dont spit your dummy when people dont think like you.

Yet it dosen't seem to matter if you PROVE to these youtube IDIOTS what they have actually photographed they ignore what you say.

He is an idiot plain and simple if we can picture what he claims why do pro photographers/astrophotographers spend thousand to hundreds of thousands on cameras lenses and telescopes obviously they dont need them if this video is true
or can YOU just not grasp that FACT!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo3
reply to post by weedwhacker

I have lived near airforce bases and have seen contrails frequently. Contrails disappear shortly after jet leaves it. Quit being so ignorant and throwing us off subject.

Well I live near 3 airports I have never seen a jet produce contrails leaving an airport near me and thats since the late 60's thats 40+ years so care to explain that!. Contrails DONT happen near the ground.

WW is correct in what he states so just deal with it!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
So,

We'll all be able to see in the coming months. Then martial law will make your "junk" really safe from those nasty terrorists.

Really?
well at least my junk will be safe,.
I will tell you what,..
If this planet becomes visible "In the coming months"
I will host a ATS party and supply the beer..

So... Elenin's on it's way. Better have that party up and running really soon...
edit on 8/10/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Sorry, the party is if a planet becomes visible.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Sorry, the party is if a planet becomes visible.

If planet: Martini's :-)
If no planet: Domestic beer :-)

If comet: Chocolate milk and cake.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You know, i am aware i am gonna have another -1k ATS points after what i write below.
I do not care.
As amateur astronomer, man with at least basics of wide knowledge in many fields, and UFO researching hobbyist(btw, there's NO aliens here, guys - i have free right to say this) i strongly disagree with way of posting bull#.

below is a link to a video on youtube

Stopped reading that thread there.

Because OP is praising anti-scientist way of seeing truth.
NOBODY serious will publish serious data on youtube, while having ZERO credibility.

It's amazing, that people may consider bullsh. as something serious.
If data is credible, one computer technician should make whole site for explanation of proven data by people with ANY credentials.
ATS is really pitiful place sometimes.
So many pages of bs.

Sorry for LQ of english used(so called engrish).
edit on 10-8-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join