It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HedgehogInTheFog

There are many many versions of the bible. I can list 14 off the top of my head. You can easily tie any event to a bible, just like Nostradamus's quatrains. So for you to ream someone out because of the way they interpreted a story is pretty useless.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

but then really he should know that...seeing as he has studied the bible for many many years...at least so he says....its amazing how many experts on a particular subject show up in threads....im sure if i made a thread about blackholes we would have undoubtedly have had a CERN employee in the thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Right On Time.
Ready or Not.
?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

what do u believe is in the picture?...just out of curiosity..maybe shed some light on what exactly it is were looking at?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Hey, at least there would be someone to believe, since that is what he has studied and worked on for years. Real science, done by real scientists should be the hallmark of a "good" answer or explanation. Not someone who has read on the internet a bunch of pseudoscience crap originating from people who are not experts making claims they can't possibly back-up.
Many, many times I have seen bad science and pictures of things claimed to be what they are not. Like calling lens flare from cameras without proper sun filters being called "second suns" or planets. Or pretty pictures of a V383 Mon being called Nibiru.
Knowing what you are talking about is important still, isn't it?

edit on 22-11-2010 by stars15k because: forgot something.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

look i stay on the east coast of Scotland, near to RAF Leuchars, i have not seen a single chemtrail, i have seen contrails and they come in all shapes and sizes due to the weather conditions here, i have visited / been to all of the major airports and bases here in Scotland and a large number around the world and have seen contrails in all of these sites,

I have seen contrails over the sea that change when the aircraft come over land due to temperature changes and salinity in the air, i've seen aircraft from all parts of the world arrive in Scottish airspace and produce some fantastic shaped contrails depending on engine type, and believe me there are no evidence of chemtrails other than the thousands of images of contrails posted by different people on this and other websites so they simple don't exist,

All aircraft can create all sorts of different contrails depending on height, weight, engine type, engine configuration, speed, temperature, wind speed, wind sheer, time of day, salinity, moisture etc, contrails from one engine type can spread out flatly, others stay as solid lines, jet engines and prop aircraft can create very different and wonderful shaped contrails, especially the new Hercules C4 / C5 (C130 J) with the improved prop design, these blades are spinning just under the speed of sound and cause different contrails depending on wind direction to.

you also get what is called aerodynamic and rainbow contrails, and explanation can be found here

This type of contrail is spouted by fanatics stating that it shows the chemtrail being laid down, however it is created when there is low pressure over the wing and light is diffused through the contrail

Unless you can tag and document a "Spraying" aircraft or get a documented sample of "Chemtrail" then there is nothing that can prove this

Wee Mad

edit on 22/11/2010 by weemadmental because: add further details

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
YouTube author goes well into the loony bin territory, starting at about 6:00.

Skip to there, for some amusement.

Truly is sad, to see this (IF he is not having us all on, and actually believes the junk he's saying??) :shk:

How irresponsible, if it is a "game" to him, a joke, a lark....because, we reasonable logical and educated people can see it for the nonsense it really is....but how many gullible might fall for it?

Might act irrationally, in a panic? We've seen such "predictions" before, many many times....and often with very tragic results for those involved who "fell for it".

I just saw, another thread , a woman who (forget her name, atm...) was ALSO predicting "nibiru", (or some such "calamity") and told people to have their PETS put to sleep!!!!

How vile...and what's worse? NOW, she is unapologetic, in the radio interview I heard (from YouTube somewhere). Even though she was totally wrong she had the gall to say that those poor animals are "in a better place" now!!

Disgusting, vile, manipulative and craven. THIS guy? His motives are as yet unknown....vile, manipulative, craven, or perhaps, truly delusional and mentally disturbed? (In which case, not his fault, but someone should intervene and get him the help he desperately needs...)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

i dont think being versed in the bible gives him any credence on scientific matters do u?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I agree , lensflare....

One thing needs to be remembered, with all the amateur astronomers in the world, if there were a planet the government was hiding from our knowledge coming to hit us......SOMEONE would have seen it by now

People spend their entire lives watching the sky and thousands upon thousands of dollars as full time/part time hobbyist on telescopes of every shape and fashion.......

If something like this were imminent in our skies, Joe Somebody would have blown the horn on it by now.
edit on 22-11-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by mblahnikluver

i totally agree in the sense that if its going to destroy us and they cant do anything to save s then they should not hide it...however they see it a lot differently....if u knew the planet was going to be wiped out in a year or two...wud u pay your taxes? pay any debt u may have? work? spend your money on cars, go on holiday etc? were already in an economic crisis, it would completely and utterly collapse if we all knew we were going to die, there would be riots, theft and murders, rape etc would increase...thats why they hide it....but we still have the right to know, they wont be able to hide it forever....i think the fema camps are there for this purpose

but thats another story.

If that's the case, and the world is going to die in two years, then what good would paying taxes and buying cars really do? Why would those who depend on getting that money really care?

edit on 22-11-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
As a 4 year old kid I looked up into the sky and saw what I thought was the moon, except it took up most of the horizon. On this enormous planet-sized "moon" I saw large craters and wispy networks of dark clouds scattered across its ochre-colored surface. I remember asking my dad, later, why the moon had been so big. He took me outside and sure enough, there was our familiar "tiny" moon in the sky. I described to him what I'd seen, and he only shook his head. I didn't know it at the time, but I think I had a vision of a planet that had been that close to Earth at some point in the past, or perhaps it was a premonition of what is to come.

I'm not making it up, and it's been so long, but I know it was not a dream, for my dad remembers me asking him about it, and describing what I'd seen. I was four, with no knowledge of Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood, etc. My dad never spoke of such things. In fact, only in the last 10 or 12 years have I heard the theories about planets coming back into the inner solar system from afar, and that was because of Coast to Coast AM. I remember that enormous "planet/moon" rising, as only the top third of it was visible, and that portion took up most of the horizon.

Then again, perhaps it was nothing more than an overactive imagination and some weird cloud formations backlit by a fading sunset. I doubt that, but that's the only other explanation I can come up with, aside from having a vision or something along those lines.

Anyway, this thread is very good. Starred and flagged. While a planet (or planets) coming into the inner solar system wreaking havoc is great for a novel and Hollywood movie... I'd rather it not really happen. However, if this were to happen, and if it were known for quite some time, I'm certain the government wouldn't tell us until just beforehand, as they would not be able to handle the anarchy that would surely result. In fact, it is very *RESPONSIBLE* of them NOT to tell us. Like parents not worrying their children about adult things such as bills and criminals. If they had told us back in the 1930s or 40s (if it's been known that long) --or whenever--, do you think we'd have the world we have today? Likely not.

Michael Cremo's book, "Forbidden Archaeology" (get the SHORT VERSION, not the university-level research book), lays out many anomalous discoveries that contradict the current threory (which, BTW is passed off as *law*) which says we were hunter-gatherers who suddenly developed agriculture and soon built the pyramids. His evidence presents a different story, where humans have been around for millions (if not hundreds of millions) of years. Whenever these discoveries are made, they are dismissed, ridiculed and distorted. Scientists who have the gumption to conduct research into these findings lose their grants, their positions, their reputations. There is a LOCK on modern science.

Graham Hancock's ("Heaven's Mirror" et al) theory also suggests humans have been around far longer than conventional theory states. One piece of evidence that supports that the Sphinx is older than stated by Egyptologists is that is shows evidence of WATER EROSION --from regular rain, from a time before the region was a desert. There is more evidence, but suffice it to say that Hancock's work sufficiently proves that mankind has been around longer than the conventional story that mainstream scientists refuse to acknowledge.

The work of Zecharia Sitchin, who recently passed away, is PHENOMENAL. His translated ancient texts are astounding. And they speak of such things as a planet on a far-out elliptical orbit returning every few thousand years, wreaking havoc on Earth and humanity.

When civilizations fall, very little traces are left. Most everything, save STONE, is eroded, disintigrated, and vanishes over the thousands and hundreds of thousands of years. Many civilizations could have risen and fallen, and all that is left are "anomalous" stone structures like the pyramids, stonehenge, etc. What would WE leave behind?

Our civilization would leave the Crazy Horse Monument behind. We'd leave Mt. Rushmore. We'd leave BIG STONE CARVINGS behind. And, who knows, maybe the ancients left MORE behind, but those sites were covered by sand, swallowed by earthquakes or struck by comets. We only have the ones we know of, that we take for granted.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

No, but I'll believe him over you. I know my Bible, too. And several other scriptures.
He is right, you are not.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

"chemtrails" as hysterically hyped and falsely (as you just showed) claimed, do NOT exist.

Water/soil "contamination" doesn't come from something "sprayed" at over 30,000 feet, that gets carried by the jetstream winds, to far-flung destinations (and likely don't come down at all) but disperse, get diluted....eventually mixing in with other particulates, both natural and man-made...from EARTH-based activities, mostly. Factories, cars, trucks....it's called air pollution.

Mines, smelting operations, coal-fired power plants, etc, etc.

These so-called "chemtrails" are the product of our "InterWebz-era" and are a hoax, and based on NO credible science whatsoever. It is testament to the ignorance (of a few, hopefully) in the general population, on this planet...and is terribly tragic to see.

It IS evident, though, that this person on YouTube, who mistakes lens flares for "planets", lacks the proper groundings in science to realize just WHY that is so ridiculous.....and THOSE sorts of people are the ones who also believe in the "chemtrails" myth. They are woefully ignorant, and it continues to be sad, oh so sad, to see....since they NOW have the means to spread that ignorance virally....on the Web.... :shk:

edit on 22 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

No, that is patently false data. I live in a city with a major airport - I see contrails and chemtrails daily. I see the military craft dispensing the chemtrails, and I see the commercial aircraft (and yes, occasionally military aircraft) leaving contrails - which dissipate relatively quickly as the condensed moisture expands into the atmosphere.

some people might be fooled by your antics, but most certainly you cannot fool everyone.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I agree , lensflare....

One thing needs to be remembered, with all the amateur astronomers in the world, if there were a planet the government was hiding from our knowledge coming to hit us......SOMEONE would have seen it by now

People spend their entire lives watching the sky and thousands upon thousands of dollars as full time/part time hobbyist on telescopes of every shape and fashion.......

If something like this were imminent in our skies, Joe Somebody would have blown the horn on it by now.
edit on 22-11-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Not necessarily, especially if the orbit of the intruder planet is on such an angle as to be invisible. I've heard/read that the orbit is well disguised by the sun, or that it is coming on a course centered on one of our poles. I'm just suggesting that it might not have been detected by now. That at least, is possible. There are anomalous objects in far orbits around our own planet (youtube it) that have been photographed. Still, most people don't know about them.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
stop making pictures with these creepy iphones!!!!

take a decent camera with you...iphone cams allways make sunspots,sundogs,lensflares.. if you make a foto
from the sun...

im not saying nothing is approaching the earth..i just think these "planets" or whatever are just sunflares..

im sure he didnt see anything when he took the photo..he took the photo cause of the chemtrails...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

u mean that nobody refers to nibiru as sackcloth? lmao....ok then....[snip]!

nibiru, planet x, nemisis, sackcloth, wormwood.

the point i made that sackcloth is a reference to the bible was correct
the point i made that people refer to nibiru as sackcloth is correct

he was also correct....but for arguments sake u can concur with him...point is we were both correct.
edit on 22/11/10 by masqua because: removed personal attack

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by captiva

I don't know....have you looked on the InterWebz for other lens flare examples? I did...

Found this picture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/818dada4d793.jpg[/atsimg]

Description says made with an iPhone4.

Here's the link to the (her?) blog:

That is a prime example of sun flare. As you can see there is a filament running through the cricle (Flare). Also note the reflections to the right, looking like mirror images of the main circle. Also, this looks nothing like the Ops pic on the video.

Respects

mostlylisa.tumblr.com...

I see flares.

edit on 22-11-2010 by captiva because: Im old

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Look at some of these pictures of Nebulas and other galaxies from some of these amateur astronomers , that are just as good or better then what NASA puts out, and tell me that they cannot see the same things that NASA can in our own orbiting planetary bodies.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

are the pictures to follow or what? link??

second

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by GhostLancer

Look at some of these pictures of Nebulas and other galaxies from some of these amateur astronomers , that are just as good or better then what NASA puts out, and tell me that they cannot see the same things that NASA can in our own orbiting planetary bodies.

exactly this...

these semi pro astronomers have sunfilters etc.

the internet would be full of crystal clear pics from that if it would be there

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join