It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

the most recent comet cant remember the name something 2...was green...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

comet hartley thats the name...

second

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I wouldn't much stock in this guy....as soon as he goes on about so-called "chemtrails", he immediately identifies himself as a loon.

The images....he is trying to claim that his iPhone took pictures of Eris?!?

A planet that is farther away than Pluto?? His iPhone couldn't take a picture of MARS and resolve it like that, and Mars is much, much closer to us. (you need a bloody telescope!!!)

He also discredits himself, early on, by say that "NASA calls Eris 'nibiru'". What utter hogwash. (Unless a few wags at NASA did it as a joke, just to rile up the ill-informed and crazies...)

Why, oh why, do these people make YouTube videos of lens flares, from their digital cameras? It should be obvious the increase in these phenomena is BECAUSE of the prevalence and popularity of such cameras, and camera phones.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Don't forget the Hopi prophesies:

"An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask."

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

as soon as he goes on about so-called "chemtrails", he immediately identifies himself as a loon.

Because we all know this has never happened, is not currently happening, and it's inconceivable that it ever could happen.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

If I remember well, it was comet Howel.
I found something here that could fit your observation.
cometchasing.skyhound.com...

And some more here, at the bottom of that page:
transientsky.wordpress.com...

There's a lot to find about it on internet.....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I used to subscribe to this guys YouTube account and realized, he's calling attention to every single thing out there. Martial Law. Crash of the Dollar. Planet X. Alien Invasion. 9-11 inside job, Obama etc.

I finally had to unsubscribe because who needs this much 'concern' from someone else every day?

We all feel something will eventually happen so the last thing I need is for another to be in my 'updated YouTube' box everyday crying about their findings and fears.

One day I'm sure He'll hit something on the head but until then, who needs it?
I think it takes someone along the lines of a narcissist to feel it's their full-time job to find and figure out something then alert the world to their demise.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

so called chemtrails? lol i think we are all aware they are happening, wether its to mend our magnetosphere or to hide something is the question but they are there, and they are doing it.

as for eris...it was originally called planet x until they named it eris, i think thats where his confusion comes from.

i dont believe what he has caught in nessisarily eris, it could be anything...but still doesnt explain the one BEHIND the chemtrails...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

if you go to spaceweather.com it will tell u on there if any comets are visible, also near eath asteroids, there have been none the past few days so it cant be a comet.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

yea i agree with you, however a lot of his stuff was really informative especially his gulf oil spill stuff, thats why i subscribed to him....some of his stuff is a bit "out there" but theres a few gems in amongst his work.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Well I never said that there's no Nibiru coming closer!
I said that I don't believe it's Nibiru on that picture we're talking about here!!
If it would be that close we would be distroyed by gravity... so would be partly our sun.

Sure I believe our poles are shifting.
And it might be under influence of Nibiru coming near.
But we should be critical. That's what ATS is all about as I understood !!
Instead of causing fear.....
;-)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

..but still doesnt explain the one BEHIND the chemtrails...

Those are CONtrails. CONdensation. Trails. Normal. Made by large jets, at altitude, in cruise flight. They are composed primarily of ice crystals, exactly like their cousins, cirrus clouds. In fact, they are artificially-produced cirrus clouds, after all.

The "object" claimed to be "behind" the contrails isn't. It is an image artifact, formed within the lens....blurred. out of focus, captured by the phone camera's CCD, and an illusion in the final image result. End. Period.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
His wife should have blocked out the sun with her finger to prevent any speculation.... That blue one looks like a LF.. The one in the top left corner kind of does,and the one closest to the sun definitely does NOT though.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Arghhh! It's the attack of the deadly alien lens flares ...... quick, all aboard the 'B' Ark before it's too late!

This is a spoof thread right? There can't be anyone on ATS these days who still doesn't know a lens flare when he sees one, surely?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

i wouldnt say im fearmongering....i put a picture up that may or may not contain nibiru...thats for people to decide.

havent u seen the large thing that passed in front of the sun on soho? when i say large i mean large and spherical?

heres a link just in case u havent

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

and also a youtube link to von helton talking about it and an apparent sun flip (which i dont believe)

but definately something has passed between soho and the sun....maybe thats what is on that pic

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

CONTRAILS dissapear within minutes....and they also follow flight paths.....

CHEMTRAILS linger for hours and hours and expand until they look like clouds....

i know about the whol con/chem argument.....no need for you to refresh my memory

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

In the photo that the YouTuber used, shows normal contrails that persisted.

Now, THIS is incorrect (and comes directly from misinformed "chemtrail" websites):

CONTRAILS dissapear within minutes....

Totally false.

However, next is true (and why we know there are no "chemtrails"):

....and they also follow flight paths.....

Every contrail you see has been made by a large jet airplane, in flight.

CHEMTRAILS linger for hours and hours and expand until they look like clouds....

NO, CONTRAILS can linger for hours, and expand until they look like clouds...because they ARE clouds.
Of course, when upper level winds are very strong, the contrails will be moving on the wind, across the surface of the Earth....say the winds are at 80 knots? (Not untypical). Then, in one hour, they will have moved 80 nautical miles across the sky, Still well within your view, from the ground. Meanwhile, either some other airplanes come along (as airplanes tend to do) and make more contrails, and /or the existing contrails contribute to further CIRRUS cloud formation. Their very existence can trigger natural cirrus clouds to develop.

It is a combination of all those factors, when conditions are right. NOT always, will contrails/clouds form...and when NO cirrus can form, the contrails (if they form at all) will evaporate/sublimate fairly quickly. It all depends on the relative humidity.

It is meteorological science which cannot be denied.

Unfortunately, those "chemtrail" websites and hoaxers don't seem to (or pretend not to) understand science.

Just as, in the case of this thread's photo and discussion, they don't understand optics, in camera lenses....NOR astronomy, apparently. NOR the physics of planetary motions.....

edit on 22 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Im not an expert, I am a photographer though. Lens flare is an amazing thing and Ive made a lot of money creating them delibrately and photographing them. The flares size is governed by the focal distance of the lens being used to take the photograph. Also, the focal distance creates the length of the actual flare, a 50 mm lens creates a totally diffirent flare than a 100mm, or, 200mm lens. Ive studied this photograph and IMO this is not flare.

My reasons.... As the author of the video states. They are not in a straight line. They are too uniform in size and there is no connecting filament between any of them. The embossed pictures would show the filament even though the capture might not. Am I sure? 100% sure they are not lens flare. But......

They could easily be photoshopped into the image but without the original I couldnt say whether photoshop was used or not. Interesting photograph, although it always amazes me how someone who spends so much time creating videos of such subjects never manages to have anything more than an Iphone or mobile phone camera available to take a photograph.

To end...I think this photograph merits an eye being kept on the sky.

Respects

edit on 22-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join