It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

a blue lense flare? cmon?? and if u look at the other pics like in sepia u can see there is something there, but yea ok...lense flares it is all three of different colours lol

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Lens flares do show up like that when you use that filter, yes.

The whole video is about ONE photo he took. The link to the "12 photos" or however many are all the SAME DAMN PHOTO with #ty filters and other irrelevent things.

I don't discount nibriu either and I look frequently for proof of it but this thread has to be some sort of a joke.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It looks very much like a sun dog to me.

en.wikipedia.org...:Sun_dog_-_wea00148.jpg

en.wikipedia.org...

And the thing behind the clouds looks just to be a cloud.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Lens flares do show up like that when you use that filter, yes.

The whole video is about ONE photo he took. The link to the "12 photos" or however many are all the SAME DAMN PHOTO with #ty filters and other irrelevent things.

I don't discount nibriu either and I look frequently for proof of it but this thread has to be some sort of a joke.

Ahh I never knew that. Thanks

What about the red one in the video I posted from Disclose TV? Is that lens flare?

You shouldn't call it a joke when we are obviously asking and trying to figure out his pics. We have all said we don't know about pics so it's not a joke to those who don't know. I don't discount Nibiru either and I have looked for pics when the subject comes up but if I thought every pic I looked at was Nibiru I would be hiding underground already lol

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

yes ur right i put it on as a joke....did u watch the first few minutes of the stellarium? where its situated, then he takes that pic and 3..not one but 3 planets/planetoids whatever u want to call them show up? one just happens to be bright blue??...but yea i think what hes caught is a really good picture ..that may be or may not be...PROOF of other planets.

just because u say its a lens flare...doesnt make it law! nor me posting this vid and thinking what i believe it it doesnt make it law.

if you aint interested or think its a joke...then go elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

the thing behind the cloud looks like a cloud? lol a perfectly spherical cloud?...oh come on!! yes i know what a sundog is...are they generally blue?? and what about the one waaaaaaay up in the corner? is that a sundog too?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Well there hasn't been any "chemtrails" here for about a week and I watch the sky frequently. I haven't seen ANYTHING strange up there during the day.

I did watch the first 3 minutes of the video, yes. Of course the things in the photo didn't come up on it because they're not planets or stars.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
looks like lens flare...plus eres is not visible without the aid of a telescope and a CCD camera.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

a blue lense flare? cmon?? and if u look at the other pics like in sepia u can see there is something there, but yea ok...lense flares it is all three of different colours lol

yeah...the visible spectrum has diferent collors did you know that? --'
of course lens flare can be blue,it can be grey,red,yellow and every single collor of the visible spectrum.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don't think it's a sundog anyway.
I think it has more to do with the fact he was taking photos of the sun through glass.
He even mentioned he was driving hios wife to work.
You get all sorts of different reflections through glass, it would explain the colour too.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
just b4 we close the case fully....just one question...since when are sundogs blue, dense and have a tail? or blue hue around it?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The photo was taken through a car window.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hello All;

This is my first post on ATS....love this site!!

I find this post interesting because NASA recently posted that they are moving the SOHO team to another building so updates to their SOHO website may not occur. soho.nascom.nasa.gov... (which provide images of the sun and/or objects around it)

And lastly the US Military launched world's largest satellite just yesterday from Cape Canaveral, FL. (Hmmm)

I wonder if these are all somehow connected.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Well,.. what I know for sure, is that if something big like Nibiru would be this close to us... between the sun and Earth,.. we would already have been destroyed !!!
I've seen more pictures of a blue object lately,.. and I think it could be that blue comet in our solar system.
(if I remember well it was a japanes scientist who discovered it recently).
While on the other hand I'm not discarding the lens flare theory.
After all, lense flares do pop up with different colors.

Another thing,.. If you say the earth would move while a pole shift occurs, then you don't know exactly how pole shifts work.... It's not the earth under our feet that will move,.. it's the inner Earth that will move within the earth crust. Probably we wouldn't even notice by the movement of the crust under our feet.
We will notice by the later reactions of the Earth itself.

Finally, if you think that they are chemtrailing your skies down just to hide Nibiru from us,...
then tell me why they don't disperse any here in my country in my city in Europe??
They hide it from you and not for us??!!
The world is a lot bigger than Indiana or whatever state in the USA !!!
And why would they hide something with chems, if you can easily detect it with other instruments?!

Really honestly I wish it WAS the blue cross of Jesus Christ that you have on picture there!!!

edit on 22-11-2010 by noahproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imurxtacy247
Hello All;

This is my first post on ATS....love this site!!

I find this post interesting because NASA recently posted that they are moving the SOHO team to another building so updates to their SOHO website may not occur. soho.nascom.nasa.gov... (which provide images of the sun and/or objects around it)

And lastly the US Military launched world's largest satellite just yesterday from Cape Canaveral, FL. (Hmmm)

I wonder if these are all somehow connected.

That satellite that was launched is supposedly for national security I don't think it's anyway related to this. I watched the launch however, very cloudy though but it shook everything.

Here is some info on the Delta Delta 4

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

have u noticed all the earthquakes, volcanoes, and tsunamis that have been happening lately?, if there was a huge body entering our inner atmosphere, these things would happen on earth, would explain the meteors that we have been struck with, whats the cause of all these earth changes?.....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well regardless of what all the "experts" say, I think this is a good post! Thanks for posting. Very interesting photos. S&F.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by noahproductions

I totally forgot about that blue comet!

I shall look it up and find it's name.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join