It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe airport security has been heightened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Since I believe the 9/11 attacks we're a conspiracy. Hopefully some of you would agree with me on my opinion. Since I have seen videos, reports of scanners and hand searches. I feel our government is actually planing something with this. Since many people are believing the official story of 9/11 is fake. The government would try some how to pull something at a airport. How else could this be effective? Maybe you see things differently. I can see the government pulling a stunt where there would be an incident at an airport.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Probably likely, also due to the fact that a lot of people are complaining about these heightened security measures T so called PTB need some way to swing public opinion back to their way of thinking. They don't even need an attack just a supposed threat that was stopped by the scanners and the media hype would do the rest.
We will see in time
Regards

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I agree! if anything the scanners and all the heightened control measures are creating a fish in a barrel situation at most all airports and I haven't been to an airport with these scanners, I dont plan on flying ever again, after the attacks on 911 the Gov bailed out the airports whining about all the money they had to spend on security, that's was the day I was convinced our Gov was in total control.
follow the money people even when it disappears.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I had the same sort of thought when I read earlier that ther TSA was considering reducing security screenings to accomodate the high thanksgiving traffic. Seemed like an opportune time to perform a fake hijacking.

new topics

top topics

join