It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I say this was a crazy dream this was a crazy dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I don't remember much being a Christian. Tonight I had the pleasure of being at a Christian community in my dream. The dream starts off when I'm younger ( I believe) and the other kids and I are sneaking out early. As I'm walking, talking, and carrying a book about The Beatles. I end up on to large stairs. A teacher who I don't see is Christian with me flaunts her self and smiles a lot at my direction. We began some weird ride down the stairs with her fellow students. We became some type of roller coaster and somehow glided down the stairs. Now we're outside the large school. I see people of all ages and Bibles on the ground. In my dream my stomach just dropped. How could I tell this woman for some reason I was an Atheist or not interested in Christianity? The teacher quickly grabs me and forcibly happy I should say into some weird ride of people! Me, her and others became a ride when we attached our hands together and then went around like something you'll see resemble an atom.
Something like this her was the ride! I could feel my hands with their hands. During that I saw more people, Bibles, people happy with what I and the other's were doing and I saw a lot of the school and surrounding. It was huge! Trees, dark green grass, old college type of school and what not. As the ride ended I was hoping to get home which is why I was sneaking out early. For some reason I told the teacher like I was asking her to leave. How can I ask a teacher who is not my teacher in a school to leave?

Weird! This entire dream was weird. The last Christian dream I ever had was when I told myself spiritually I was not a Christian. That was many years ago.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I find it weird that you would bother taking the time to write that out and put it on here??

No offense I'm not trying to be nasty or anything.... Just think it's strange..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
That's weird.

Maybe you're really a christian inside or from your past.
edit on 22-11-2010 by joshint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I like to write or type it down so I talk about the dream as well have some source for later. Most likely I would forget a lot about the dream later.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by joshint

I have been trying to live up to my relatives lately. I come from a large Conservative Christian family. Many men were pastors and Masons. I feel I should live up to that somehow. Still this dream was joyish, harmony and what not.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Ok fair enough.. I didn't mean any offence by my comment..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Also where else would a dream like this be welcomed? Yahoo Answers shunned me out! The people on ATS are just crazy enough to make me happy.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I couldnt even read your post after reading "christian dream"
Sorry

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

What do you mean? I believe I put that at the end? Are you offended or something?
"Jesus"

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Lol..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

What do you mean? I believe I put that at the end? Are you offended or something?
"Jesus"

Like i said i never read the thread....i glanced over it and kept seeing the word christian so i thought id leave this to the people who actually believe

Im not into the religious nonsense as you may be able to tell....so i try and avoid subjects about it as much as possible as i dont want to be labled a bigot

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well I'm an Atheist and I would like to see what this dream meant. To me the Christian religion is a scam and that's how I see the faith.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
I find it weird that you would bother taking the time to write that out and put it on here??

No offense I'm not trying to be nasty or anything.... Just think it's strange..

The more you write your dreams before you forget them, the better.

Every time you do it, you brain adapts to hold your X memory therefore eventually your brain will stop erasing your X memory when you wake up.

That will give you more vivid dreams, which you will remember and which can help you out in life.

What is better? Controlling your dreams. Once you remember your dreams, you use certain techniques to find out you're in a dream, then try to manipulate it.

It is like being in heaven.

Or

It is like hell if you get stuck in a nightmare and completely forget it's a dream, or loose control.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Good point... I never remember my dreams..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You certainly do have some of most interesting dreams.

Basically it sounds like the forces of good and evil are vying for your soul. I wouldn't even doubt that the teacher, flaunting herself, was a demon in disguise…God has a great disdain for those who are sexually immoral.

The “human ride” was fascinating as well…I’ll have to think about that one awhile before I can venture a guess as to what that’s referring to…can’t really say at this point.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bowlbyville

Hey! Like last time! Ask what you would want to explain better. After I have the dream I hurry up to type it and never explain the main details.

new topics

top topics

join