It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Solution for Militant Islam?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
CIA tracking 4000 UK terror suspects

THE CIA has begun an unprecedented intelligence-gathering operation in Britain to help MI5 monitor 4000 terrorist suspects.

''Suspects'' being the key word here.

We don't know how many of these are actually a serious threat.

Considering how the word ''terrorist'' is thrown about like confetti in the US, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these people had done little more than post a YouTube video or two.

Terrorist threat, is only used like confetti when it comes to Tea Partiers - they couldn't even name the Fort Hood shooter as an ISLAMIC TERRORIST!

How about the Muslim population increasing at 10 times the native population!? - leading to a Muslim majority within 50 yrs!

People aren't genetically ''Muslim''. In 50 years time, many of these descendants will be secular or irreligious.

Um......yes they are! - you are born a Muslim and are owned mind body and soul by them - death if you try to leave, the social pressure exerted within the muslim community is IMMENSE! - unthinkable for people to take a stand in defiance of it!

How about muslims being way over-represented in the criminal population, especially surprising seeing as how they are all supposedly so pious!

The Muslim population in the UK are largely descendants of immigrants from South Asia.

Considering they come from poorer areas of the world, they largely migrated to working class areas in Britain, a social class with a higher representation in the prison population.

I would suggest that the higher prison population is largely down to socio-economic factors, rather than religious.

Muslims represent 12% (9,795) of the prison population in England and Wales, according to the latest available figures from 2008. This has risen by 50% over five years. news.bbc.co.uk...

How about the widespread heroin dealing and grooming of young white girls for prostitution, numerous honour killings, credit fraud, whole areas of cities as no-go areas for whites - but then you won't find anything about this on the BBC.

Heroin dealing, pimping and credit fraud are hardly the sole preserve of Muslims, now is it ?

You get people involved in these activities who happen to be Muslim, just as get people involved who happen to belong to other groups.

Which parts of cities are no-go areas ? There aren't any no-go areas in my city.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

I have almost given up - pointing out to people the totally obvious incompatability and hostile intent of Islam to people who would rather just stick thier head in the sand and pretend it is not happening, besides it is all a done deal now - Europe is finished islam cannot be removed without collapsing it, which was the intent all along, the leftists thought they were doing it for a PC multicultural kumbya, the Fabians were using them as dupes to collapse society, the NWO has been using them in turn to collapse Europe entirely via a jihadi civil war.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

and these people have no problem being slaves to the caste way of life, it's all they know... So the powers that be have a whole new race of non-individuals they can control who do not have free-thinking.

This is very clear and now I am just wondering how they are going to trim down the population using it...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The answer to the problem is building a strong community. Instead of spending money on wars we should spend it on community centers and programs for the poor. In turn, that would help every culture bond and it opens up a door for the future of humanity.

All we are doing now is blaming each other for the messes and making ourselves victims.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
there is no quick solution...it would be at least a generational task to dissuade that faction of Islam youth to not be militant- or rogue to the rest of the world.

ergo, the process will take at least 4 generations (100 years) to learn that killing & violence does not equate to being a devout servant, or to a higher status in an afterlife ...

but - that very idea - is considered blasphemy to their religious reality

the most realistic solution would be to distance the non-Muslim world from the Shia-#e warring,
but - of -course...the geopolitical manipulators of the elitist USA just had to inject their crusade into the sleeping leopard of Islam...and leave the troops & their families to suffer the fruits of conflict

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

this is what our police look like

m.insidenova.com...

and let me tell you they will beat you down in an instant if you assault one of them !

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by Equinox99

this is what our police look like

m.insidenova.com...

and let me tell you they will beat you down in an instant if you assault one of them !

What does that have to do with what Equinox wrote???

The answer to the problem is building a strong community. Instead of spending money on wars we should spend it on community centers and programs for the poor. In turn, that would help every culture bond and it opens up a door for the future of humanity.

All we are doing now is blaming each other for the messes and making ourselves victims.

So the US has a strong police...great...now in what way does that have to do anything with what Equinox wrote??? You might just as well have posted pics about puppies

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

it has alot to do with her post... this is not lala land the world is a real and dangerous place, most of the time not at all like the movies.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
"What is the Solution for Militant Islam?"

Overwhelming firepower.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Terrorist threat, is only used like confetti when it comes to Tea Partiers - they couldn't even name the Fort Hood shooter as an ISLAMIC TERRORIST!

''Terrorist'' is generally a misused word in the USA.
If the CIA are hunting 4,000 ''terrorists'', then I'm fully expecting about half of them to be people that are the antithesis of that term, and who are doing some innocuous activity that the US would deem as a ''terror threat''.

Was the Fort Hood shooter an Islamic terrorist ?
I don't know. Do you ?

Um......yes they are! - you are born a Muslim and are owned mind body and soul by them - death if you try to leave, the social pressure exerted within the muslim community is IMMENSE! - unthinkable for people to take a stand in defiance of it!

LOL.

Are you insane in the brain ?

Have you ever actually met a real Muslim in Britain, or have you only ''met'' a Muslim in the Daily Mail editorial ?

Muslims represent 12% (9,795) of the prison population in England and Wales, according to the latest available figures from 2008. This has risen by 50% over five years. news.bbc.co.uk...

The Muslim population in the UK was 1.6m according to the 2001 census.

Official research by The Times, suggested that the UK Muslim population was around 2.4m in 2009.
www.timesonline.co.uk...

You are suggesting that the Muslim prison population increased by 50% between 2003-2008, while I'm pointing out that the overall UK Muslim population has increased by 50% between 2001-2009.

Maybe there's a connection between these two sets of statistics here...

www.timesonline.co.uk...

I wasn't asking you to provide a scare story from a newspaper.

I'm asking you: what areas in British cities are ''no-go areas'', and what cities are these areas in ?

I live in a city of 600,000 people, and there are absolutely no areas of my city that I wouldn't walk through during the night, let alone a ''no-go area'' that would be prohibitive to enter during the daytime hours !

Please let me know of these ''no-go areas'' in British cities ( ! )

I have almost given up - pointing out to people the totally obvious incompatability and hostile intent of Islam to people who would rather just stick thier head in the sand and pretend it is not happening, besides it is all a done deal now - Europe is finished islam cannot be removed without collapsing it, which was the intent all along, the leftists thought they were doing it for a PC multicultural kumbya, the Fabians were using them as dupes to collapse society, the NWO has been using them in turn to collapse Europe entirely via a jihadi civil war.

LOL.

I normally would add a bit more substance to my counter-argument, but I'm taken aback by your above comments.

All I can say is: LOL.

edit on 22-11-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I don't know. Do you ?

yeah - that one keeps me awake at night too!

For months, federal investigators monitored Hasan's e-mail correspondence with Anwar al-Awalki, an al Qaeda recruiter living in Yemen who has been linked to three of the 9/11 hijackers. "Awlaki is known as a senior recruiter for al Qaeda. He clearly has the ability to convince people to kill others and perhaps even kill themselves," former FBI agent Brad Garrett said.www.cbn.com...

LOL.
Are you insane in the brain ?
Have you ever actually met a real Muslim in Britain, or have you only ''met'' a Muslim in the Daily Mail editorial ?

Are you seriously trying to suggest that Muslims accept thier family members converting to Christianity!!? Muslim apostates cast out and at risk from faith and family While Christians who turn to Islam are feted, the 200,000 Muslims who turn away are faced with abuse, violence and even murder By Anthony Browne THE first brick was thrown through the sitting room window at one in the morning, waking Nissar Hussein, his wife and five children with a terrifying start. The second brick went through his car window. It was a shock, but hardly a surprise. The week before, another brick had been thrown through the window as the family were preparing for bed in their Bradford home. The victim of a three-year campaign of religious hatred, Mr Hussein’s car has also been rammed and torched, and the steps to his home have been strewn with rubbish. He and his family have been regularly jostled, abused, attacked, shouted at to move out of the area, and given death threats in the street. His wife has been held hostage inside their home for two hours by a mob. His car, walls and windows have been daubed in graffiti: “Christian bastard”. The problem isn’t so much what Mr Hussein, whose parents came from Pakistan, believes, but what he doesn’t believe. Born into Islam, he converted eight years ago to Christianity, and his wife, also from Pakistan, followed suit. www.timesonline.co.uk...

Official research by The Times, suggested that the UK Muslim population was around 2.4m in 2009.
www.timesonline.co.uk...

You are suggesting that the Muslim prison population increased by 50% between 2003-2008, while I'm pointing out that the overall UK Muslim population has increased by 50% between 2001-2009.

Perhaps the article does not make it clear enough for you - they are talking about the % increase - it would after all be ridiculous to cite it if it were just a result of population increase - telling though that you would understand it to be the case!

www.timesonline.co.uk...

I'm asking you: what areas in British cities are ''no-go areas'', and what cities are these areas in ?
I live in a city of 600,000 people, and there are absolutely no areas of my city that I wouldn't walk through during the night, let alone a ''no-go area'' that would be prohibitive to enter during the daytime hours !

Islamic extremists have created "no-go" areas across Britain where it is too dangerous for non-Muslims to enter, one of the Church of England's most senior bishops warns today. The Rt Rev Michael Nazir-Ali, the Bishop of Rochester and the Church's only Asian bishop, says that people of a different race or faith face physical attack if they live or work in communities dominated by a strict Muslim ideology. www.telegraph.co.uk...

LOL.

I normally would add a bit more substance to my counter-argument, but I'm taken aback by your above comments.
All I can say is: LOL.

Well that doesn't surprise me! - it is after all how a conspiracy succeeds, make it so outside the box that the conditioned mind simply will refuse to contemplate it!

edit on 22-11-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ:
What does that have to do with what Equinox wrote???

my post also had to do with the video I posted which was removed from page 3, the content of the video I posted was of British police being run down and assaulted by militant Islam's in the streets of London, they were being called Kufar and cowards whilst being physically assaulted.

my image of American police officers with machine guns has alot to do with her post also but only for people who can read between the lines and think outside the box, I really have no idea why my post was removed and that is a bigger conspiracy to me at the moment.

British police officers can not defend the British people I for one wouldn't feel safe at all since seeing incidents like I am describing here.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What is the Solution for Militant Islam?

fire,

and plenty of it!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sexual liberation destoyed christianity and it may well destroy islam.

Religion is all based on sex.

Enough said.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

thought you were in india?

anyway, i kinda like military at airports with automatic weapons.

makes me feel safer than a frikin scanner.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

thought you were in india?

anyway, i kinda like military at airports with automatic weapons.

makes me feel safer than a frikin scanner.

nah man, I am not Mike Singh and since I checked his membership out I seen he has not logged in for over 1 yr and though my avatar may look similar to his mine is a different size

I live just outside D.C. and I feel very safe thanks to our public defenders, I trust our police can uphold the law and defend themselves along with our better interest when and if demonstrations such as the ones happening in UK would ever happen here... Let me tell you what would happen if something like that went down here... Though I am not a redneck every single one in this nation would descend down on them ! the American people are armed to the hilt !

I will work on a new avatar...

edit on 23-11-2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

''Terrorist'' is generally a misused word in the USA.

Yes it is.
As it is almost everywhere.

If the CIA are hunting 4,000 ''terrorists'', then I'm fully expecting about half of them to be people that are the antithesis of that term, and who are doing some innocuous activity that the US would deem as a ''terror threat''.

But by your own admission you think that 2,000 pose a real and live threat.
How does one go about discerning the real from the possible?
Obviously there has to be set criteria to start with.
I much prefer security services being proactive, the alternative approach could prove quite dangerous indeed.
But there is a fine line between being proactive and being intrusive and encroaching upon civil liberties.
Who polices the police?
But think of the threat these potential terrorists pose and how much death and destruction they could cause.
A very, very difficult situation for any government and it's security services and I for one don't profess to have all, if any, of the answers.

I don't know. Do you ?

Apparently he is a Muslim who had communication with a known Islamic extremist with terrorist links.
But despite his known extremist views, which had been reported to and ignored by his superiors, he had no known links and apparently acted alone.
There are also questions over his mental conditon at the time of the shooting.
I maybe splitting hairs here but a terrorist?
I don't think so.
But probably religiously motivated.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

I could quite easily be wrong but I think the point he may have been trying to make is that Muslims equate to approximately 4% of the overall UK population yet 12% of prison inmates.
Read into that what you will, I'm sure most people will.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Parts of Small Heath in Birmingham.
Areas in Burnley, Blackburn and Oldham.

Apparently areas in Luton and Leicester as well.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I can tell you my first hand experience.

In Hull, UK we have a large Muslim community in one area of the City.

Lots of them have thriving businesses and dont appear to be any trouble to anyone.

That said, a friend of mine in the Police force said the local paper had being instructed to not report any incidents arising from the immigrant society in the muslim area.

The local football hooligans often take pleasure in running amock amongst the immigrants.....Bedlam.

What the answer to the op,s question is....God knows.
edit on 23-11-2010 by jehova620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Solution for militant Islam?
A big clunking stick!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
I can tell you my first hand experience.

In Hull, UK we have a large Muslim community in one area of the City.

Lots of them have thriving businesses and dont appear to be any trouble to anyone.

That said, a friend of mine in the Police force said the local paper had being instructed to not report any incidents arising from the immigrant society in the muslim area.

The local football hooligans often take pleasure in running amock amongst the immigrants.....Bedlam.

What the answer to the op,s question is....God knows.
edit on 23-11-2010 by jehova620 because: (no reason given)

well when the call goes out these folks know how to rally as we have seen. One of the biggest problems in the UK today are mostly 'White Atheist' they think it is cool or something to say they are against the church but they must really have no idea where their society comes from ? It did not just appear on the pages of history but it is surely disappearing, alot of people will not want to hear this but the solution is to rekindle your unity through Christianity before it is too late... Atheist have no convictions and are obviously unaware about a lot of things in history but I myself listen to Heavy Metal and I smoke and swear and have premarital sex but I still believe in God and know a little about history.

The solution is down at the local church and you don't have to worship the Pope like Catholics take a look at America for example, we are a direct product of the 'reformed' Catholic Church but we still have our unity through faith.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Alice in Chains ~get born again~

\m/

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join