It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Solution for Militant Islam?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I guess I have been pretty lucky to have lived a reasonably sheltered life. I grew up in the countryside of Oxfordshire, went to University in the student bubble of Leeds and lived in multi- cultural London, now Im back in the countryside.

I have never witnessed militant Islam first hand, I have never really spent any time in predominantly muslim areas of the country, so I dont see the problem as it has never effected me personally. However, I believe I would be naive to conclude there isn't a problem with militant Islam within our communities. There is enough evidence from the media and ATS members to see that there is a problem.

My question is. How do we deal with this problem? What is the solution? To me it is clear groups like the EDL do nothing but make the problem worse and in fact turn moderate muslims to the militant cause.

So lets have some sensible solutions?

edit on 22-11-2010 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: I would like them to learn the same moral system that is universal as regards to Humanity.

Universal Declaration of Human Rights [un.org]

Article 1.
•All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Article 2.
•Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Please refer to the linked source for the entire curriculum OK!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks Omega for the enlightenment, but I was looking for replies from the people who have a problem with militant Islam, for solutions to a problem that has become a social issue in the UK.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Apparently nothing, or ya all need to cater to them even more than you already do. The US isn't any better they can strip search you and touch your private parts....um unless your a Muslim [allegedly???], and all this in the name of security to protect us from terrorists....

this is my opinion on the matter: Is the UK surrendering to Islam?.
edit on 22-11-2010 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks Omega for the enlightenment, but I was looking for replies from the people who have a problem with militant Islam, for solutions to a problem that has become a social issue in the UK.

Hi Woodward.

I think that you are asking exactly the right question...and the answer is, I think, fairly straightforward.

1) Within the UK, and Canada, and America...and all other free societies, all people must obey the law in accordance with our respective constitutions and charters of human rights. There should be no "shield" from censure, or criminal prosecution, due to a claim of "religious creed".
2) This should especially apply to the teaching of criminal behaviours by the adherents, to other adherents (or prospective adherents), of religious movements. So, to teach (as some kind of divinely inspired truth) that it is the duty of adherents to commit criminal acts...is in fact a criminal act. This would of course apply to murder, rape, assault, discrimination, etc., etc.
3) These principles should be adhered to, not only as it relates to Islam, but to all religious beliefs.

In support of this advancement in the fair treatment of all faiths, within the bounds of modern and free societies, a thorough legal review of all of the texts and teachings of all mainstream religions should be undertaken...and then legal rulings should be issued to the hierarchies of these religions to let them know that it will henceforth be explicitly illegal to teach...or certainly to act upon...these illegal premises.

Penalties should be particularly severe where it is found that minors have been instructed to follow "teachings" that are against the law in the Country where they are taught.

4) Efforts to install Sharia Law (or other religious laws), even informally (whereby adherents feel morally pressured to follow instructions that are illegal in the host country) should be strenuously opposed. The law of the land, is the law of the land. There can be no duality of the legal standard...and religious law can never be allowed to trump the Constitution, the Legislature, or the Common Law...ever, period.

5) Religious authority figures who are found to be preaching hate against other races or groups frowned upon by that sect should be vigorously prosecuted under hate speech laws. If they are not native born people, conviction should be followed by deportation.

You will note that I am suggesting that we apply an even hand in these matters...that we should apply the same rules to all religions, not just Islam.

If a Christian preacher tell his followers that they should never hire a homosexual, then he should be charged.

If a Muslim Imam says that somebody should be killed because he/she drew a picture of Muhammad, then he should be charged.

It would likely be that, right now, there would be far more charges and prosecutions against Muslims than any other group...but that is only because they are the worst offenders at the moment. And this imbalance would only continue until they reformed themselves.

The very simple bottom line is that we need to very strictly adhere to the Western concept of the "Rule of Law", and the "Separation of Church and State." No exceptions...and forget about being "politically correct". That is what the extremists of all stripes are counting on.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Islam and Western values are and have allways been fundamentaly incompatable - Islam has been at war with the rest of the world since its inception and the West has had to repulse muslim invasions of Europe three times - the last by a hairs breadth at the gates of vienna in 1683.

Since the fall of the Ottoman Empire there has been a lull of 70 yrs untill the Saudi oil bonaza enabled them to launch a fresh invasion this time based on demographics and using our own tolerance and human rights against us.

It is no mistake or miscalculation that Europe has been flooded with unassimilable immigrants, at the sam time that a wave of Political Correctness and Eco-lovliness was unleashed on the West after the supposed 'collapse' of Communism.

This is a NWO op - sold to all the usual usefull idiots as a variety of 'agendas' according to thier individual bents.

To answer your Question OP - there is no solution - the scenario was designed to lead to a Euro-wide civil war, which is intended to leave Europe depopulated and defenceless - Guess who will be waiting on the borders, just in time for the onset of another Ice-age maybe!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Great thread.

Too many of us, myself included, ask a lot of questions but offer few solutions.

This is oviously a very complicated and important issue and I for one don't profess to have all the answers but I suspect mobiiusmale isn't too far off the mark, the hard thing would be the implementation and application in a fair and consistent manner.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

starred and flagged... Possibly the best solution at this point would be to learn Chinese or Canadian French, Britain is beyond the point that it can be fixed... call it karma or what ever you will, but thank your Aristocrats and just get the the heck out of dodge these people are seriously out for you. What really sucks is Britain is so PC you do not even have the right to bear arms, I have heard from your speakers in films like 3rd Jihad that the whole of Europe is beyond repair possibly without all out war, and no body wants that.

the view from here is not good at all...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
the solution which poses restrictions on
free speech and freedom of thought
is an epic fail
its up to the individual to from what ever sources he wants decide to obey the laws of the land
sorry dudes thats worse then the problem you claim has to be solved
as an part indian in Canada this
" we stole it its ours now "
is IMHO an epic fail
born of what smells like FEAR to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
hey if you are worried about a MUSLIM invasion
the US has thirty MILLION or so illegal CHRISTIAN mexicans they don't know what to do with
why don't u import them to balance out the democracy
so the votes will go the way you want?
that would sure fix everyones' problems

ps though I warn you they want to instal la raza
so you may have to teach them democracy

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Great thread.

Too many of us, myself included, ask a lot of questions but offer few solutions.

This is oviously a very complicated and important issue and I for one don't profess to have all the answers but I suspect mobiiusmale isn't too far off the mark, the hard thing would be the implementation and application in a fair and consistent manner.

Cheers Freeborn, but what is mobilusmale? I googled it but nothing came up.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Britain's aristocrats already own houses and properties well outside the threat of militant Islam I can bet you my gonads on that... they do not care about the common man why on earth would they think it got so bad in the first place ? Britain needs a revolution of sorts before it can even begin to work on the problem.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

There are only 1.8 million Muslims in the UK, I for one dont believe they have a great sway politically, I think it is more of a social issue with a lack of intergration seeming to be the biggest problem.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
hey if you are worried about a MUSLIM invasion
the US has thirty MILLION or so illegal CHRISTIAN mexicans they don't know what to do with
why don't u import them to balance out the democracy
so the votes will go the way you want?
that would sure fix everyones' problems

ps though I warn you they want to instal la raza
so you may have to teach them democracy

ahh no thank you ! the S. American's are ours and we need and love them... we do not need any more Europeans here with their big money writing our laws for us all the while castrating us, Like I said, China or Canada is their solution for fear unless they stand up and do something about it...

Militant Islam is good at doing this right in their own streets why can't they do it ?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
there is always Australia too, but do you think their prisoners will remember eventually and revolt also ? I almost forgot Israel needs people to build their nation so they might be accepting.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

There are only 1.8 million Muslims in the UK, I for one dont believe they have a great sway politically, I think it is more of a social issue with a lack of intergration seeming to be the biggest problem.

The Muslim population in Britain has grown by more than 500,000 to 2.4 million in just four years, according to official research collated for The Times. www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This may seem indirect but it is the REAL solution I would chose
( the above was me being an ass of course as usuall)
Take away the governments ability to borrow from the bankers.
then they would have to deal immediatly
with the results of the laws they write,
because the cost would hit the voters that day

Once everyone has control of their own money supplies and governments
then the militant problems will mostly vanish on thier own
the zionis banker are playing the fear game with everyone
guns gold gulags
divide and conquer

PS if you research talley sticks you will see how well britian did when they had a self controlled non fiat non inflationary money system
if everyone including islam had honest money systems then things would all work out

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

at a birth rate of 8.1 per family I would expect so too, Maybe they Britain could start breeding with their Cristian women but why British women do not really want British men anymore is beyond me...

Sorry I will leave now I am being a butthead, we just have this burning resentment for the British still too here in USA. Come visit the east coast of the states and in every landmark and every thing around you is designed to remind us of that.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

they need to start with controlling the media and demanding programming or making their own which sways the people to British favor or patriotism... The fantasy of wrestling control from their government is a long way away, they have had their balls cut off already.

start with the media...
edit on 22-11-2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Great thread.

Cheers Freeborn, but what is mobilusmale? I googled it but nothing came up.

mobiusmale is the ATS member who posted in this thread!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join