It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Way To Contact Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
You always hear about people being contacted by aliens or abducted.
I was just wondering is there any way to contact them or get them to contact you.
I know it might be a stupid question but you never know might be something else they're keeping hidden from everyone
edit on 22-11-2010 by pixiekaram because: Spelling Mistake

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

Is this your introduction???

If so...you may want to read the rules on making introduction threads.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
No it's my third or fourth thanks though

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Well, maybe there is a misunderstanding of something here.

Are you making 20 introduction threads to reach your 20 post limit?

If so- that is not what the rule means. The proper way to go about getting your 20 post limit is to post within other people's threads 20 times, only then are you allowed to create your own topic thread.

In other words- You are to make one Introduction thread, and then post 20 times in other people's threads before you go making threads like this one here.

Also, you will find over 100 threads detailing your question here on ATS. Try searching "contacting aliens" and adding to those threads instead of creating a rehash of an old topic.

Just helping you understand the rules. A lot of new members have been ignoring them, or remain ignorant of them lately and I'm just trying to help.

Thanks.

MM

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
[SNIP]

I am not advising him to take [SNIP], I am advising he do some research on the movie The Spirit Molecule. In fact if you READ my post you will see this sentence in it; "Do not try things without the proper mental training and confidence that you will not hurt yourself or others in the process."

Thanks a lot for the CHEAP attempt to discredit my intentions.

Mod Edit: Removed drug references.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

You do not mention it at all on ATS.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
reply to post by drkid

You do not mention it at all on ATS.

No for sure, greatly understood now.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Self Removed.

Carry on and welcome to ATS!
edit on 22-11-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
have no idea whats going on look away for 10mins and theres all these dleted answers well im pretty much the same as you MM.

Except I don't make comics people write them about me, I love The Agartha Theorie or anything to do with HE.
weird creatures and all the same don't really believe that reptillian thing but then again I havent seen much evidence to see either side being right but yeah thats pretty much it.

Soz bout posting it in here I came here to ask some questions and just want them to be heard

Soz

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram
have no idea whats going on look away for 10mins and theres all these dleted answers

Yeah, that happens a lot. Its evidence that our moderators are doing what they do best- working on keeping things on topic and civil.

well im pretty much the same as you MM.

You poor thing...

Except I don't make comics people write them about me,

Extremely interesting. I personally would love to hear more about that someday...maybe a BTS post?

I love The Agartha Theorie or anything to do with HE.

Ooooooh...fun stuff there. I do not subscribe to the whole "hollow earth" theories as "true", but there is so much good fiction in that area. Good stuff.

weird creatures and all the same don't really believe that reptillian thing but then again I havent seen much evidence to see either side being right but yeah thats pretty much it.

Count me as a weird creature lover myself, and you can consider me a nonbeliever on the whole reptiles-from-space as well...maybe you were right about being like me.

Again...you poor soul!

Soz bout posting it in here I came here to ask some questions and just want them to be heard

Well, you have made a wonderful choice in coming here to look for answers to all your weird questions. Be careful what you take as truth and be aware at all times...ATS can get a bit tricky, sticky...sometimes icky and even persnickety!

So welcome to the place I like to proudly call "my favorite website in the cyber universe!", and good luck finding your answers. I know I am always hunting for mine.

Have fun and don't steal anything!!!

MM
edit on 22-11-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram
I was just wondering is there any way to contact them

yup they are on the net
whether or not they answer....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Simple. Phone 0500-STARMAN (Toll Free)

You'll get a choice of menus:

For Pleidians, dial 1 and ask for Amizarac, tell them Billy sent you...
For Arcturians, dial 2 and ask for Commander Thong...
For The Ashtar Command, dial 3 and say "I'm a happy pixie dust fairy alien" and send them your credit card number...
For Reptillians, dial 4 after the prompt where you have to agree to say "I want your scaly love babies", then brace yourself...
For The Galactic Federation, dial 5 and say "I'll believe anything you'll say, Oh great One" and stare glassy eyed at pretty CGI pictures of aliens whilst humming the Star Trek theme...

You get the picture...

If there was an easy way of contacting aliens that was real, wouldn't it be pretty obvious that any discussion as to their existence would be void?

Every one would be doing it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish sir...you forgot to also say-

Steven Greer will show you how to see aliens as long as you go on a mountain climbing trip with him, pay him 9,000 bucks AND sign a waver form promising you will not speak of what you saw/heard/learned.

Pretty easy...just expensive...and well- all his aliens are impossible to distinguish from earth moths...

But thems the breaks when contacting the big ETs.

MM

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

earth moths? Surely you mean...insectoid-surveilance units? From MOTHRA!!! (The planet, not the giant Japanese bug).

$9,000 you say? To contact aliens? Wow. There're a lot of gullible folks out there, that's for sure.

Oh, and did I mention that I can put you in touch with the Proximan Council for a mere $5,000 plus taxes?

Just download my pdf billing service, and you'll be chatting with friendly, lonely
aliens in your area all night!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

May I ask why you would want to? I have dealt with these things for years. I do not know if the proper name for them would be aliens or non-human entities. All I do know is they are very real, very invasive where they are not asked to be, and quite an ordeal to face in a world where everyone thinks you are A)hallucinating B) Dreaming or C) stark raving mad.

I am not a Christian anymore but I do seem to recall the Bible saying "The greatest lie ever told is that Satan isn't real". A huge deception against mankind. I am pretty darn sure these Non-Human things fall into this category as well. Maybe they are one and the same? All I do know is consider yourself lucky to not be in contact with them.

I am not saying all of them are bad guys either. Plenty of acounts exist of kind, spiritual experiences, However, anything that takes you against your will is not necessarily a good egg regardless of how it seems.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

You've come to the right place [i.e. ATS ] and here is where you might encounter 'Them' !!!

Many of you are actually Aliens (by Spooky Fox Mulder) [ATS]

Enjoy!

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
For what its worth
IMHO
Anyone who IS contacted by aliens
(and there are people here who most definitly are)
is a conduit right to them whether they know it or not.
and also a conduit right back too
for that matter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join