It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: To Release 7x the size of the Iraq War Logs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WfknSmth
reply to post by Frogs

Its just easier to discredit a source / whistleblower than to kill him and give his words more weight in the process.

And how come people think Wikileaks = Julian Assange ??? Just go to __._ and check THEM out...

Yes- but in cases of killing or discreting a whistleblower the Soviet's motto is often "Lets do both!!!"

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
wooooohoooo. this is so cool julian got balls of steel doing this.
you got to love the guy... im from norway, and i say, lets give this guy the nobel prize befor the american goverment remove him from the face of the earth

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Next up ... Wikileaks to release 500 MILLION BILLION TERABYTES of files !!!!

Who cares. I said this last time - one "smoking gun" video brings an issue to the forefront. Maybe nothing changes, but people get a sense of the truth at least. This is just ridiculous to release hundreds of thousands of files.

If there was any substance in these files, they would highlight it and tell THAT story to the world.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
...where global history is redefined

To redefine global history, Wiki-Leaks would need to expose something from the distant past such as WWII, Korea or Vietnam. More information about the situation in the Middle East would only expand our knowledge on current events. The history books on the past decade have yet to be completed.

Is Wiki-leaks taking a page from the NASA disclosure playbook? Make a big splash about an upcoming announcement, and then release something [baby black hole] less interesting than information released as a matter of course [big cosmic bubble, proof of dark matter, etc.]. I'm really getting tired of the games.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join