It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry to tell you this but.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
There is nor has never been any Aliens from outer space vist this planet,,
All this conspircy this and goverment cover up here is all bs... If so then someone prove it.. can't do it can you.. Let me tell u why.. Human Beings are nothing more than a freak of nature.. Let's take a look at what we really know about us [Human Beings] so far.

www.talkorigins.org...

This Planet has been here A long long time.. And it's it's gonna be here along time after we are all gone...

www.hartrao.ac.za...
But I guess it's fun to talk about.... Dust to Dust Ash to Ash.....

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
So what are you trying to say that humans are the only intelligent life forms in the whole universe our that aliens could just never make it here because the spaces need to travel are to far?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Can you prove the statement that you made? Can you prove for certain, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that no other planet in another system may also have produced a 'freak of nature' that may be intelligent enough to master space travel?

Thought so.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I dont understand what your talking about it wasnt a statement it was a question i was trying to understand what your point was in your orignal statement

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I grant you there is no proof I have seen then convinces me aliens are visiting us now or in the past but also I have yet to see any proof that indicates with out doubt that we are the only living organisms in this universe. I prefer to keep a open mind on the subject till some piece of extraordinary evidence presents itself to me and proofs to what is the truth.

Being a skeptics is good as long as it does not turn into a belief system the need �not to believe� as I have seen demonstrated by some skeptic on TV doing interviews on the subject of aliens and the paranormal. The need not to believe was very strong and I personal put them in the same club as misguided people that think we have aliens crawling all over the world believe with out proof what ever they read or see, I think we reefer then them as the tinfoil hat brigade. Being an evidence based person is what matters not what you believe bee you skeptic or a tinfoil hat person.

JoeTex I applaud you for posting in here you view and thought but links to human anthropological web sites proof nothing other then that we evolved .If you wish to make a statement like that you need to prove it to me and the other here or its nothing more then when some posts a topic that the world is run by three headed retiles or what ever. Where�s the proof till then I submit to you that your post have no more creditably then anyone else or possible less I have seen some posts here with some great backing research where you have done no more then state what you belive and post two links that dont relate.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I very much doubt that there are no aliens at all, in fact I see it as basically impossible with the billions of galaxies that there are. The fact is you can't prove that they DONT exist, and that same argument can be applied to God and most forms of religion.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
well joetex, although it can't be proved its a bit like faith, you can't prove God exists, but many people believe he exists, maybe some people out there have proof for themselves. It's like holding up a glass of water you cant see anything in there with the naked eye, but hold in under microscope and its teeming with life, so you could say bacteria doesn't exist because you haven't seen it, but it's there. Our bodies are too complex and with too much purpose for anyone to just say we are a freak of nature, that would mean all the plants, bacteria, animals, atmosphere, coincidence, fate, death is all just by chance, Everything in our wonderfully engineered bodies has a purpose, which leads to another purpose and we are just too complicated to be by chance, thoughts and ideas must come from somewhere, come on just coz you are bitter at not having proof doesn't mean you can't have a little faith, after all without purpose or hope , we might as well all be dead

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ignorance is bliss eh Joe?
Heh, I can't believe people make such silly comments like that.
There's enough evidence in my eyes to suggest we're being visited, that's enough for me.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is a pretty dumb post. Any smarts at all would see one thing - theres no proof of either they being real or not. The ONLY conclusion anyone can come to, is they may. For us little people, there is no proof either way - so we cannot say yes or no to this.

Now, about opinions - thats a different story. My opinion is that they do exist - it only seems logical.

All too often folks will believe or not believe in something without searching and researching with a neutral opinion. It was through this method I found God.

If you say nothing exists outside of this world, how did the Summerians have knowledge of our solar system? That should help you get started on your own research.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The arguments posted by this thread's author are the same excuses used to deny very real UFO reports and government documentation. Proof for UFOs is readily available. A little exists for ETs, but not as much.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

There is nor has never been any Aliens from outer space vist this planet,

Oh no. Some guy who knows how to register to ATS completely debunked the alien theory for us. I guess we're all going to have to go and research other crazy ideas like the existence of God, that is unless he goes and tells us that that's a load of BS too. Oh why must you always spoil the fun!?

Before you ask us for proof to debunk your claim why don't you offer us some proof that aliens don't exist? You made the claim so back it up!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well Tex, the same arguments could be used to debunk Jesus, and more successfully, I might add...

Before you completely settle on this though...consider this "lack" of evidence....

1. Drake's Equation, sheer statistics point to there being other intelligent life in the universe.

2. Numerous government documents supporting alien visitation.

3. Official government investigations of alien phenomenon.

4. Numerous photos and eyewitness accounts, videos, even material debris...

5. The fact that at one time, the US government admitted to capturing a saucer.

6. That different witnesses, all over the globe, describe many of the same beings.

7. The craft have been depicted and talked about, all the way back to biblical times (and likely beyond)...

8. The discovery of other planets around other stars.

9. The discovery of water on Mars, all but officially confirmed by NASA. As we know, where there is water, there is often life (just look at a drop of water under a microscope). Therefore, we're about to absolutely confirm the existance of "aliens", as the microbes certainly would be.

10. The previous discovery of fossilized microbes in Martian meteorites.

Sounds like you've got some thinking to do...

[edit on 1-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Any time I see these "absolute opinions" posted I smell someone looking for ATS points by getting everyone riled up. Does ATS watch out for this? I may be wrong and hate to accuse anyone of that, but when someone posts and doesn't respond quickly, I get suspicious.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, I can only speak of my experience here in Phoenix, Az. One night whilst out in the White Tanks area--a removed desert region of the NW valley--I saw Orion's lowest star doubled. Immediately noticing this as odd, I mused over what it could be. A high fling plane approaching me since there were no lateral movements? But there were no flashing inferior lights either.........so, anyway, after checking out other constellations, I returned my field of vision back to this 'double'.

It was still there.

Then, after about 10 seconds it made small lateral movements after which it slingshotted via a parabolic trajectory into the belt of Orion. Now I am not positing this as alien life, but I AM asserting homo sapiens did NOT conjure up technology that could streamline like that thing did in

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

This page expounds on the White Tanks area whereof I speak.....enjoy.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Although I've never had a sighting, it is rude to debunk thousands of other peoples personal experiences with such events without appending a two hundred page thesis with many sources that support your theory - not two internet links, b/c otherwise, you just fall into another category with everyone else

I myself am skeptical, and which is one of the many reasons why I joined ATS.....one reason I did not join ATS for though was to hear unfounded arguements that have no ultimate conclusion - making my reply wasted space

[edit on 7/14/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Will someone lock this thread? I swear I've seen 8 million of them all ready.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The original author also has not contributed further to it...locking...

new topics

top topics

join