It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple - The All Seeing Eye - Apple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Whats going on ATS?

Listen, after watching a bunch of Illuminati related videos, I have no other option but to talk about this. I have had a MAC for a while now and I've noticed how all this Illuminati stuff ties back into the Holy War between GOD & SATAN. My friends, look at the following picture, what do you see?

The company logo which is an Apple. This Apple has a bite mark on it.
What do we see at the top? A BUILT IN web cam also known to me as...
THE ALL SEEING EYE.

Now, i for one am not paranoid, however i did work with HTML and PHP a while back
and know how easy it is to manipulate things to behave a certain way in the public eye.
All this talk of kids being spied on by computers without their knowledge is too much to avoid
this discussion. Just because there is no GREEN light next to the i-sight camera does not
mean that it is in fact turned off. Also, keep in mind that Apple's products start with the letter i. Eye.
ALSO keep in mind president Obama recently met with Steve Job's.

Any opinions? Any hardcore evidence from others?

Side note: I strongly could careless if I and thousands of others have been watched since we turned these beautiful computers on. If this is the way they want to introduce the new age, by all means i don't care. Just end the drug war so the domino effect can take its course immediately.

Here is a link of a google search regarding the topic at hand;
Google Search Results

edit on 22-11-2010 by drkid because: formating

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

So what happens to those who take a bite of the apple?
"You know the secrets, now we must kill you."

Taking of the apple of knowledge is what gets you kicked out of the garden.
Once you become wise to the illusion that has been set before you, you will never look at things the same again. What has been seen cannot be un-seen. You cannot un-eat the fruit. Once you gain this knowledge, you can no longer go back to pretending ignorance. You will be cast out for what you have learned. Those who speak truth in a world of lies are punished.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Not sure, but I have often wondered the same thing about web cameras on pc's and laptops, whether they could be tapped into or not...
Talking of apple, you could say the logo is similar to the forbidden fruit from the story if Adam and eve..
Another little point, if apple were watching everyone who uses their products, surely they would have had a forward facing camera on the iPhone 3G and 3GS, this was only added to the iPhone 4..
Anyway it would take some amount of manpower and work to watch everybody that has a webcam, maybe they could be tapped into by agencies such as mi5 or the CIA if they were actively watching or looking for someone..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
"i" was claimed as "internet" or "information". Now you bring new word to an "i", "Illuminati." Umm...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I dont know if this sheds any light on the cituation but:

Back some many years ago, since somewhere around the 8088's, I got interested in "Cracking" which eventually led into wanting to know more about hacking. Dont get me wrong, everything was pretty primitive and seemingly easy in those days, to do those very things. I remember right around when windows 98 came out, there was a neat lil tool that I stumbled upon that I really enjoyed. It was a program called "Sub7". It was an all in one hacking tool that I enjoyed toying with by installing the server file on random friends computers and family members computers to show what it was capable of. No worries, there was no malice involved... Just one of those "hey! Watch what i can do".

This neat lil proggie alowed me to turn on any mic and cam remotely, very simple and easy. With a press of a button, I could open the CD rom bay, screenshot the desktop, control the mouse, blare anything over the speakers I wanted to, open chat windows with the remote PC, turn screens upside down, change all the characters on keyboard key strokes, and so much more. I actually had a wayward aunt who used her computer for chatting up some fella in another state, believing her PC was possessed for a short period of time. And of course, I pushed it as far as I could without telling her, untill I just couldnt contain the laugh anymore.

So, really, I knew what was possible with a simply made virus back then. It was harmless then because I could set up the server file with a password that only I could access, so in essence, it was more less harmless. Still, I knew what was possible if that were put into the wrong hands because you could do some serious damage to anyone and no one would be the wiser. Now, I see this sorta thing being used on the net with ease. It didnt suprise me to see it out there so much as it suprised me to see that it took this many years to become common place with these possibilities. Considering that I could do such things back in the window 98 days and prior, I know just how bad this can be, or may already be today in the wrong hands. If it were that easy then, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that companies and governments are fully capable of doing it today.

Ive also found there there are easily found source code that could tell anyone just where a cell phone is any given day or night, paired with the use of google earth. This is something anyone can find and build into a website for full access to such information. Yep, the average joe. But, companies are using this same tool to spy on their employees with company cell phones.

The bottom line is this... It's a scary place and time. What was fun and games then has now opened doors for serious problems that could affect anyone, anywhere without their knowledge and there is absolutly nothing any of us can do about it.

Remember this next time you look up at your cam, your mic, and even your cell phone. You could be getting spyed on and you would never know the diffrence. Since then, I will not buy a web cam, and I never keep my mic plugged into my PC. Most of all, I will never have such things in the bedroom

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
reply to post by drkid

So what happens to those who take a bite of the apple?
"You know the secrets, now we must kill you."

Taking of the apple of knowledge is what gets you kicked out of the garden.
Once you become wise to the illusion that has been set before you, you will never look at things the same again. What has been seen cannot be un-seen. You cannot un-eat the fruit. Once you gain this knowledge, you can no longer go back to pretending ignorance. You will be cast out for what you have learned. Those who speak truth in a world of lies are punished.

Yeah pretty much.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
I dont know if this sheds any light on the cituation but:

Back some many years ago, since somewhere around the 8088's, I got interested in "Cracking" which eventually led into wanting to know more about hacking. Dont get me wrong, everything was pretty primitive and seemingly easy in those days, to do those very things. I remember right around when windows 98 came out, there was a neat lil tool that I stumbled upon that I really enjoyed. It was a program called "Sub7". It was an all in one hacking tool that I enjoyed toying with by installing the server file on random friends computers and family members computers to show what it was capable of. No worries, there was no malice involved... Just one of those "hey! Watch what i can do".

Very informative. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

This is what I am talking about. Do you know how many people are willing to sellout due to blackmail? How many hours of footage must these BORED folks have of all us masturbating and picking our noses? Its ridiculous.

Also, i wouldn't suggest that they have a team of people just watching EVERYONE. Only the people who are being targeted by things mentioned in the MIAC REPORT can be checked once in a while to see how their 'Facial Expressions' are doing.

Mind you i laughed when i wrote that last sentence because i truly believe that is what they would use it for. Its funny how when others like myself bring about these subjects, I am the one to be labeled paranoid, however, if you think about it... If companies and agencies are going out of their way to spy on us, then who's the one thats really going through a paranoia trip?

Very great insight there! I learned a bunch of new stuff that i didn't even know was possible back in the good old day.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

The text at the bottom corner spells Lets GOD ???
HMMM

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

Well spotted

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
reply to post by meteoritics

Well spotted

I still think this is very interesting.

top topics