It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1, 369+ to Date and Another TV Spot for Building What Commercial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Geraldo appears to be shaken by the video of WTC#7 falling and the many engineers who question
the official story.

If nothing else, the AE numbers continue to grow. I guess that fact alone slams the excuse of,
"Well there are 50 gazillion engineers in the world, so 1,300 is nothing in comparsion".

Well, if all 50 gazillion knew about Building 7, and their minds were made up...then the AE911truth.org
total should never increment. It's just a matter of time when that number reaches the 10's of thousands+

Enjoy the video

edit on 22-11-2010 by turbofan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Ah yes, the lovely architectural and engineering professionals.

Mind you, I'm not exactly sure what expertise a swimming pool engineer, or a HVAC engineer, or a dental engineer has when it comes to designing highrise buildings

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

At least this ignoramous finally has his eyes and ears open.
Quick note, I was at a football game this past weekend and talking with 6 people about 9/11 (ages all in low to mid thirties). One of them was making fun of 'truthers', or 'conspiracy theorists', but didnt really know anything about 9/11. He knew so little that he called me a liar when I informed them about WTC7 falling. None of the 6 people knew anything about it. Two of them only thought 1 tower fell. My point being of how this information was completely kept out of MSM. Completely blind to what is going on around us. I get so irate when I have to explain things to them because of their lack of knowledge. And its not really their fault. MSM is misguiding America on many many fronts.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Mind you, I'm not exactly sure what expertise a swimming pool engineer, or a HVAC engineer, or a dental engineer has when it comes to designing highrise buildings

Or you for that matter.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

It's amazing isn't it? I visited some family a month ago in NYC; my cousin is dating an NYPD officer who thought
Building 7 tipped over a few days after 9/11!

We're in the midst of discussing the facts, but I have to be sensitive. Locals are extremely guarded and
on edge about Ground Zero.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboeI'm not exactly sure what expertise a swimming pool engineer, or a HVAC engineer, or a dental engineer has when it comes to designing highrise buildings

Can you list the names of these pool, HVAC and dental engineers for me please?

Also wondering if you saw the other 1,369+ structrual engineers, architects, etc?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Or you for that matter.
2nd line.

But unlike Architectural and Engineering Professionals for 9/11 Truth, I'm not using my background (or lack there-of) to appeal to authority.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Hmmm, probably more than most of the believers that give their highly unqualified opinions in the forum..
But I could be wrong..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

You know what? I'm not an architect or engineer but I reckon if I blew out your left kneecap I could guess which way you'd fall, and it aint straight down!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

probably they have more knowledge than some guy sitting in front of his computer calling himself roboe and typing words that make no sense.

And you named 3 guys from 1200+ engineers and architects... good job debunking

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Geraldo appears to be shaken by the video of WTC#7 falling and the many engineers who question
the official story.

If nothing else, the AE numbers continue to grow. I guess that fact alone slams the excuse of,
"Well there are 50 gazillion engineers in the world, so 1,300 is nothing in comparsion".

Well, if all 50 gazillion knew about Building 7, and their minds were made up...then the AE911truth.org
total should never increment. It's just a matter of time when that number reaches the 10's of thousands+

Enjoy the video

edit on 22-11-2010 by turbofan because: (no reason given)

These PSYCHOLOGIST PISS ME OFF!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueFalse you named 3 guys from 1200+ engineers and architects... good job debunking

No he didn't, he's a liar.

All of the names on the AE site are architects and engineers realted to designing buildings.

Grazyna Samborska is responsible for verifying the petition signers from outside the US...Sean Brizendine, Mark Phillips, Laura Nieboer and Dave Carrig are responsible for verifying architectural and engineering professionals in the US. ...

First the web search is done to see if there is any information available on the petition signer. The verifier finds the architect's or engineer's license and records it in the notes on the database. If the architectural or engineering professional is not licensed but has a degree in architecture or engineering, he or she is asked to email or fax a copy of his or her diploma. Many petition signers are not able to find their diplomas, but are able to give us their birth date, name of the university and discipline in which the degree was earned. Mark Phillips is able to take this information and get proof of credentials for them. When the verifier has proof of license or proof of degree, it is entered in the records and the architectural or engineering professional is displayed on the petition. Finally the verifier sends an email notifying the person that they are displayed on the petition and thanking them for their support.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
You know what would be great? Buildings are demolished all the time.
It would be good to test the theory and just blow one side of a building as happened with WTC7..
Then see if the rest of the building suddenly goes into freefall..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueFalse you named 3 guys from 1200+ engineers and architects... good job debunking

No he didn't, he's a liar.

All of the names on the AE site are architects and engineers realted to designing buildings.

Really?

I see plenty of electrical engineers on the petition list, as well as a petroleum engineer.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboeI see plenty of electrical engineers on the petition list, as well as a petroleum engineer.

That's good then. They are degree'd engineers in an academic field (chemical and electrical)

Any idea why you would want an Electrical engineer to design a building? Any idea why you would want
a chemical engineer to design a building, or review the dust analysis?

Can you name one of the HVAC engineers, or pool engineers please?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
You know what would be great? Buildings are demolished all the time.
It would be good to test the theory and just blow one side of a building as happened with WTC7..
Then see if the rest of the building suddenly goes into freefall..

How about dump jetfuel into the room, light it on fire, and wait until the office furniture melts to a hot enough degree for a free fall uniform collapse. I feel sorry for the controlled demolition business, after all this time, the secret is office equipment burns hot enough without the need of explosives. Imagine what kind of truths we could uncover at the space department? Maybe they really don't need rocket engines, just melt office equipment! A hidden miracle, right before our eyes. Plastic.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboeI see plenty of electrical engineers on the petition list, as well as a petroleum engineer.

That's good then. They are degree'd engineers in an academic field (chemical and electrical)

Any idea why you would want an Electrical engineer to design a building? Any idea why you would want
a chemical engineer to design a building, or review the dust analysis?

Can you name one of the HVAC engineers, or pool engineers please?

Hmmm, petroleum engineer..I wonder how usefull he would be in determining how a building collapsed due to a fire caused by fuel???
Nah, a kindergarten teacher would know more..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by roboe

You know what? I'm not an architect or engineer but I reckon if I blew out your left kneecap I could guess which way you'd fall, and it aint straight down!!

probably he will fake it and fall on his right side

oh wait , or should he ? i don't know , lets wait for an architect to answer this question

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So that particular character on Fox news basically said it is very likely that it were indeed demolition charges that brought down the building, but it was still terrorists who did it. I hope "debunkers" keep track with the changing story they have sworn to defend.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
So that particular character on Fox news basically said it is very likely that it were indeed demolition charges that brought down the building, but it was still terrorists who did it. I hope "debunkers" keep track with the changing story they have sworn to defend.

Geraldo Rivera is now the official spokesperson for the OS strawman?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join