It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

body scanner operater caught masturbating at colorado airport [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by glitch88

you make several excellent points. i would much rather fight fire with water, as you essentially put it if i may take some interpretive freedom.

all i was trying to say is that by mistakenly thinking this article was real (my fault) if one more person opts out then, well, so be it. as im sure you noticed, i marked the title as a HOAX in big ol' letters. i also attempted to inform about a real movement formed to address a real problem. i hope no one takes this article seriously, and rest assured that my next thread will be researched better than your juevos at an airport.

juevos means eggs, BTW.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.

I did notice and I wasn't meaning to come across as being peeved at you. I was only defending my position about propaganda in general, not attacking this thread. I know you didn't know it was satire when you posted it and yes, I agree that someone may have learned about "opt out day" due to this thread and that would be a good outcome. I was only calling this propaganda before we realized it was satire. I think we were debating with a focus on two different things and it caused some confusion.

Truce?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Truce!

and given how cogent your points are, I see an eventual alliance forming

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

just noticed the reference to satire in your avatar

...quite appropriate for this "discussion" if that's what it is

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.

Agreed, and thank you for the compliment. I try.

And for the sake of getting off topic and being yelled at by the mods, I'll send you an u2u reply to your second comment.
edit on 11/22/2010 by glitch88 because: stupid spelling mistake

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join