It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers weekend schools that teach pupils how to hack off t

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loOranks

So the Jews were massacred in Europe, literally Europeans wanted to wipe Jews out, and somehow Muslims hate them because Mufti was talking to Nazis?

Do you know about American companies who were hand and hand with Nazis?

If you want to know why they hate Zionists, then there is a debate there, but if you are gonna try to argue that Muslims hate Jews, then you are off your head

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
Are these lessons taking place at Westboro Baptist Mosque? Seriously, someone needs to take these kids aside and tell them that their parents and teachers are wrong about God, and that they should not listen to a word they say, as they are probably wrong about most other things as well.

Wrong. What people need to do is stop putting forward their own beliefs and calling it "God's will." This goes for all religions. How many people would still be alive in this world if there was no such thing as God? I could name a 1000 historical conflicts fought over religion - millions killed. Why? Because our arrogant caveman brains can't handle questions without answers. If we don't have the science or experience to have those answers, we give the credit to God and move on. Harmless right? Nope. When people disagree about what the fake answers are, they kill each other.

The invention of Gods is the most dangerous thing mankind ever made. It was destroying the world long before nuclear bombs were ever invented. But who knows? Even if we never made them up, perhaps we would have found other reasons to hate and slaughter each other.

So, keep preaching fear and hatred. None of you people are any better than those described in this article. Celebrate the holidays chanting, "Peace on earth and good will towards men." Then, turn on Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and start spreading the fear again. Pray to your God to kill a billion Muslims and then find someone else to hate and fear. Hate makes the world go round right?

The human mind is supposed to be superior to every computer on Earth but most you behave like you've got a 30 year old punch card in the back of your head.
edit on 24-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
Ozzy, I'm truly glad I don't single handily reserve the right to judge people, because you'd of been deemed a terrorist and executed long ago in my eyes.

You display nothing but the sheer lack of respect and common good that is displayed even in mankind's simplest form, you disgust me beyond belief.

You have such a backwards thought pattern that it amazes me your parents weren't in fact siblings.

I don't know how anyone could put up with your insane backwards logic, perhaps that's why you're all alone.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)

Gakus, Oozy has been respectful at all times. I dont agree with him on several points but thats fine.

The parental siblings? Thats over the top dude. Because you dislike someone doesnt mean you cant respect them.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
upon first glance, why isn't the school or schools listed? Why aren't there parents of said children expressing like or dislike for what's happening?

Why are there only 3 specific things (a country, an agency name, a man's name) but everything else is vague and terrible?

hmmmmm

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers 'weekend schools' that teach pupils how to hack off thieves' hands

www.dailymail.co .uk

Around 5,000 children attend a network of 40 schools Children in Britain are being taught brutal Sharia law punishments, including how to hack off a criminal’s hand or foot. So-called ‘weekend schools’ for Muslim pupils as young as six also teach that the penalty for gay sex is execution and that ‘Zionists’ are plotting to take over the world for the Jews One set textbook challenges youngsters to list the‘reprehensible’ qualities of Jews
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 22/11/10 by argentus because: fixed headline

edit on 22-11-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: corrected thread title

You know how ridiculous this sounds don't you? There is no Sharia school anywhere on the planet that teaches anyone, much less a six year old, how to cut off a hand.

You should assume a degree of responsibility for the truthfulness of what you post don't you think, or don't you care?

I intend to complain to the mods about this Tabloid title of yours.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Yes, because I hear more white American Christians talking poorly about Jews than anything any one of my Muslim friends, acquaintances or coworkers ever have.

Just because some radical sect of Islam and the British (Un)empire are having it out or for that matter this nation's higher up elites and the chip on their shoulder with non-Saudi Muslims doesn't mean I want or have to get caught up in the fray.

No thanks, take it elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
And if I could be candid, what's the point in hating?

What's the difference between Muslim Arabs, Jews, and Italian Americans?

Pretty much nothing. I know from experience in my family.

Plastic on the sofa. Plump mother figure, bossing everyone else around even though the culture is machista. Cecci/Garbanzos/Hummus (take your pick), EATING BIG MEALS, tight-fisted when it comes to money - but good at being frugal!, passive-agressive parenting...it's all there.

Example from my family: if you don't want to do something and someone in your family asks you if you want to do it and you say that you do not or cannot, an Italian, a Jew and an Arab will all give this totally dissatisfied face, like of disgust and disappointment and even if you "change your mind" and say "OK, I'm gonna do it" they'll say "No, no, that's alright, don't come" but still give you the disappoiinted face.

So, what is the big difference after all?
edit on 25-11-2010 by Sphota because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

If you had read some of the posts here you would be aware that this paper amongst other sources (which I had referenced in an earlier post) reported on the news based on a BBC documentary called Panorama;
Here is the link to that programme
www.bbc.co.uk...
Please watch it then comment further.
It certainly looks to be the case?
edit on 25-11-2010 by facchino because: overuse of the word "certainly"

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers 'weekend schools' that teach pupils how to hack off thieves' hands

www.dailymail.co .uk

Around 5,000 children attend a network of 40 schools Children in Britain are being taught brutal Sharia law punishments, including how to hack off a criminal’s hand or foot. So-called ‘weekend schools’ for Muslim pupils as young as six also teach that the penalty for gay sex is execution and that ‘Zionists’ are plotting to take over the world for the Jews One set textbook challenges youngsters to list the‘reprehensible’ qualities of Jews
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 22/11/10 by argentus because: fixed headline

edit on 22-11-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: corrected thread title

You know how ridiculous this sounds don't you? There is no Sharia school anywhere on the planet that teaches anyone, much less a six year old, how to cut off a hand.

You should assume a degree of responsibility for the truthfulness of what you post don't you think, or don't you care?

I intend to complain to the mods about this Tabloid title of yours.

Complain away

In the meantime why don't you watch the bbc report which the OP is based on via bbc iplayer?

edit on 25-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: harshness removed

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Ok, to sum up this video for those who cannot view it outside of the UK. An investigative journalist found that there are 5000 part time schools which use the Saudi Arabian National Curriculum . Yes folks, National Curriculum of Saudi Arabia. As in, the curriculum that the children are taught in Saudi Arabia.

Anyway, the textbooks (published in Saudi Arabia, because these are the text books used in Saudi Arabian schools, since they are in the National Curriculum) did teach that zionists are trying to take over the world, asks to list the bad qualities of jews, says that jews are/look like pigs and apes, basically taught that there is a divide between muslims and non-muslims, a discussion on the different methods of execution for homosexuals, oh, and yes, did have a diagram showing where to amputate the hand and foot of thieves. It also showed a fill in the blank question showing that certain parts of the koran are to be considered literally rather than read "in context".

Oh and the Saudi Embassy denied that they had anything to do with these schools or contact with these schools in Britain, although the journalist had found letters from the Embassy to the schools, and when he asked someone running one of these schools they confirmed that they do have contact with the Saudi Arabian embassy.

Now really, how can a government think to teach an entire nation of children these things? Poor children

edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: spelling mistake

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The sharia law is totally sick. It must be banned forever and the ones responsible taken away from this planet.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Secularist

I agree, how DARE we teach our kids to be moral! Oh, the outrage! We should just let them run rampant and do as they please and just be neutral when they steal or cuss because they are far too young to be taught otherwise. They just won't understand.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
www.bbc.co.uk...

Ok, to sum up this video for those who cannot view it outside of the UK. An investigative journalist found that there are 5000 part time schools which use the Saudi Arabian National Curriculum . Yes folks, National Curriculum of Saudi Arabia. As in, the curriculum that the children are taught in Saudi Arabia.

Anyway, the textbooks (published in Saudi Arabia, because these are the text books used in Saudi Arabian schools, since they are in the National Curriculum) did teach that zionists are trying to take over the world, asks to list the bad qualities of jews, says that jews are/look like pigs and apes, basically taught that there is a divide between muslims and non-muslims, a discussion on the different methods of execution for homosexuals, oh, and yes, did have a diagram showing where to amputate the hand and foot of thieves. It also showed a fill in the blank question showing that certain parts of the koran are to be considered literally rather than read "in context".

Oh and the Saudi Embassy denied that they had anything to do with these schools or contact with these schools in Britain, although the journalist had found letters from the Embassy to the schools, and when he asked someone running one of these schools they confirmed that they do have contact with the Saudi Arabian embassy.

Now really, how can a government think to teach an entire nation of children these things? Poor children

edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: spelling mistake

I just want to add that that should say 5000 pupils not 5000 schools!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I am not living in the UK so all I can provide are my opinions. I am not educated to the UK legal system but I would advise that you fight this insanity to the best of your ability. If this kind of education goes unopposed it can only lead to a bad outcome. One way to counter this "education" would be to use the same legal loophole these sharia institutions exploit. Create your own weekend schools that list the "reprehensible qualities of Muslims", show students how good pork is by serving it at lunch, extol the freedoms of dressing how you want, Etc. Etc. Basically educate your young generation to the negative aspects of the Muslim faith and use their own holy book against them.

Originally posted by raresf
reply to post by Sheol

Torah Law gives us the Ten Commandments. Which is the bases of all Western Law.

Wrong. Roman Law is the foundation of Western Law.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by My_Reality
I am not living in the UK so all I can provide are my opinions. I am not educated to the UK legal system but I would advise that you fight this insanity to the best of your ability. If this kind of education goes unopposed it can only lead to a bad outcome. One way to counter this "education" would be to use the same legal loophole these sharia institutions exploit. Create your own weekend schools that list the "reprehensible qualities of Muslims", show students how good pork is by serving it at lunch, extol the freedoms of dressing how you want, Etc. Etc. Basically educate your young generation to the negative aspects of the Muslim faith and use their own holy book against them.

Originally posted by raresf
reply to post by Sheol

Torah Law gives us the Ten Commandments. Which is the bases of all Western Law.

Wrong. Roman Law is the foundation of Western Law.

I don't think teaching pupils the "reprehensible qualities of Muslims" is a good idea at all. It's racist, it's hateful, it will and would cause violence towards Muslims who are a minority in the UK. And it would completely backfire and more people would turn to extremism. But people do need to be made more aware of the fact that these things are taught in Saudi Arabian schools! This is what they think of us in that country! Disgusting! Saudi Arabia is a real trouble maker, funding wahabist mosques around the world with their own branch of "Islam".

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
reply to post by Secularist

I agree, how DARE we teach our kids to be moral! Oh, the outrage! We should just let them run rampant and do as they please and just be neutral when they steal or cuss because they are far too young to be taught otherwise. They just won't understand.

That you would suggest most of the morals we in the 21st century, western world posses have anything to do with religion is ridiculous and shows your understanding of what religion teaches. If you have read the Holy Bible and arent offended by that then maybe you want to teach your kids to be filled with hate. The actual morals we live by come from rational understanding of whats around us, not irrational faith perpetuated by a fear one will burn in Hell in choosing the contra positive. Anywhere in the world where religion rules is oppressive.

We have our own Hell on Earth, its called prison. You may as well get your personality from a movie if you get your morals from a book.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am 13 and I regretably wen't to a christian school I was forced to believe in God and in Jesus. Now I go to a grammar school and we are encouraged to accumalate my own ideas on creation and life, instead of the other alternative of the school forcing their concepts down your throat and making you live the way they wan't you to live.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentheworld

I take it your parent(s) or guardian authorized your going there? That is one of the negative aspects of childhood . . . ie . . . your parent/guardian doing what they think is right for you. You really cannot blame the Christians for that as they were doing what they do at a "Christian-School" just as Muslims and the Jewish do in their schools.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join