It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Pandemics are not natural..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Why do we have so much diseases so fast? This is not natural. These Bio-weaps must be put to a stop.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The black plauge was deft a bio wep!
Musta been >Insert group of people here<

edit on 21-11-2010 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
more people, contaminated resources, bacterial evolution, toxic lifestyles = new diseases
more information, better research, better tech, faster results = identification of new diseases
pandemics are natural.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I dunno about pandemic, but the swine flu was laboratory created.
My sister has gotten this virus during its peak couple years back and she happens to work as microbiologist

Tested herself and said the virus looked absolutely perfect, no oddities which all virus's have every strand was perfect, this is next to impossible

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Lots of "common" diseases like HIV, cancer and especially H1N1 are retraceablve to laboratory's. As in the sence that they've found their origins there... Ofcourse some diseases have a natural cause and origin, but its plain ignorance to put every disease known to man under that banner...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If you are just talking pandemics:
adj.
1. Widespread; general.
2. Medicine Epidemic over a wide geographic area and affecting a large proportion of the population: pandemic influenza.
frredictionaey.com,

then there is nothing too sinister with this. The freedom and relative low cost of global travel easily accounts for the spreading of the diseases.

I suspect what you are really referring to is the large number reported in the main stream media. Now, this is a different story. I have no doubt that there are various true conspiricies behind these. Take H1N1, for example. just follow the money. Who profited? Um. Rumsfeld et al. No coincidence there.

The media is used as nothing more than a vehicle for profit. A scared population will react in a fairly predictable manner. Roll up for your free flu shot (free for you, but indirectly paid for by you to your government in the form of taxes and charges).

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
One of the signs of End Times. Plagues. Get ready for more, because they're on the way.

These things and much worse will continue to happen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
@ReginaAdonnaAaron

Boring repetition yet again. The same repetitive horse manure. 18 times in the last month or so you have posted the identical message. Don't you get a little bored with it?

Your death and destruction view of a loving God leaves much to be desired. As I stated before I believe you to be a follower of the anti-Christ, a demon that should be destroyed. You speak great untruths and you lie about the nature of God. You should go from here and examine your viewpoint, although I doubt you will see the truth as your eyes appear closed as if by Satan the Destroyer whose work you seem to do.

new topics

top topics

join