It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phoenix ufo fleet/erik jimenez/heaven/11-13-2010 Video Footage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The guy is a nutjob. Failing to call it out just because we want to remain "open minded" or "politically correct" is the reasons that nutjobs like this have RUINED this subject.

This subject can't be taken seriously by the average Joe anymore, and the very community that upholds legitimate interest in it are too afraid to state the obvious, so they gladly allow the inmates to run the asylum.

I ask you, where do you think the public gets their "laugh-ability opinion" concerning UFO's and aliens? Is it the level headed folks who stress the use of common sense, reason and logic, or is it the "open-minded" folks that either represent us all to be wackos, or give said wackos the stage at every opportunity.

It is time to wake up and throw the baby out with the bathwater, sorry to say.

I can "hide" everything I just stated by phrasing it in a manner that sounds so pc, and wont raise so much as an eyebrow on people, but seriously, if we have moved on to the point where we can't even discuss reality properly, why even bother?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wesufmcosmic

Originally posted by cluckerspud
At what point do they completely disappear as claimed?!

Cluckerspud good question .
I just sent him a message on youtube asking this .I would also like to know what time they disappeared from his video .If they just blinked out and were gone as he was video taping then we have a confirmation they were UFOs.

I hope to have this question answered from this person Erik in a few days or sooner.

Excellent question.

At the end he zooms completely out. Is this the disappearance in question?!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I would also be curious to ask him, since he has the ability to use a camera, has internet access, can post videos on youtube, obviously is interested enough in this subject to know that the better quality video the more he will be taken seriously...after all of that how come he uploads a video of a video? Surely he could upload it from his camera?

Of course, the worse the quality, the better the discussion, as this community thrives more on the lack of information than the information itself. Also, the bad quality allows the user to post videos like this, since he knows darn well if the quality was better he could not get away with such nonsense.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

thank you for posting my video,and interest in the orbs.i can't convince anyone that these are orbs,it up to the view to make there own judgement.what i can tell you is, i saw this orb fleet over head of me i grabed my video camera and started filming,after the video clip i watched it through my binoculars for a short time within 10 seconds it totaly disapeared from the whole area,i looked all around,and it was very stabe in the same area for over 15 minuted or so.so where did it go? i also would like to inform you is a orb is not necessary a orb,i have filmed them changing shapes including a lightship disk .please watch my video 10-10-2010 preview/part 1/part 2 in which i show these orbs in slow motion,on that weekend i filmed over 10 ufo's .peace within heaven

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberspy

thank you for posting my arcturian lightship video,this has never been documented by the ufo community.i filmed 5 th dimensional lightships from arcturus for a two year period.these lightships are not visable to the human eye.don't be so judgemental untill you have fact sir or madam.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by heaven101

Hello Heaven 101 and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You must know Erik Jimenez or heaven101 that uploading to YouTube a video recorded
of your tv screen is considered not authentic most of all because you claim you had this UFO
sighting and took video with you camera. Then you play the alleged video in your VCR and then
with the same videocamera you recorded again the same images but this time directly from
your tv screen wich doesn't make any sense, why would you do that. Then you took some time
to upload the tv screen video to your YouTube channel, I repeat, you took time uploading this
video (you recorded from your tv screen of your alleged sighting) to YouTube INSTEAD OF
uploading the original video you claim you recorded of that alleged UFO sighting. Well that
is highly suspicious should I say ridiculous. You have to correct your report by uploading
the original recording with original audio, This is the only way you can be taken seriously.
Will you do that?

I see you have been videotaping for sometime, don't you think you need to do things properly?
There's no way Ufology will accept any of your videos if they are taken from your tv screen,
those videos won‘t have any value at all. Think about it and we will wait for your comments.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I still have a problem calling in this subject people video taping what they believe is a UFO/s Nutjobs.
You can call them not educated enough on the subject to know what they are seeing .Maybe that would be true .
If you want people to take the subject seriously then you need to also take it seriously as you would like others to do.
If 100 people posted ufo videos would each of them be Nutjobs? in your words not mine.
What makes you more of an expert on the subject then the next person?
We all seek answers to the question on these video's being recorded by Citizens everywhere these day's
Maybe they should send them to places like MUFON who have trianed investigators which none of us are .
Just a thought

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Heaven 101 I have one major request if you have more of these Sightings can you post them and upload on Youtube instead of from the TV Set.
Then all of us can review the UFO Video better.
Thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
He starts off saying they completely vanished and it took 6-minutes of watching these balloons only to hear him say he didn't film them disappearing rather, he noticed they weren't there after he stopped filming.

Really? I mean, really? Is that what he said and did?

Would be nice to try to get those 6 minutes back but I'm afraid they're gone. Thanks OP!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

great point.
laser pointers are very official.
it makes him more than credible.
he MUST be telling us the truth!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Its too late to edit my post from last night. The board won't let me. If I could I would change the second line to read.

"Heaven101 himself appears to make some rather fantastic claims."

Wesufmcosmis is right. We shouldn't be calling people names.

Heaven101, if you're still following this thread. I apologize for my remark. Hope to see you posting here on ATS again.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Here is another one of Heaven 101 Videos from Oct .2010
This one looks like it was uploaded directly to Youtube and very interesting,
Titled UFO Strobing Lights

He seems to really be serious about his investigating these sightings happening where he is located .
Whatever one thinks of this person .
One thing is for sure he is doing realtime video taping of these things .
While we can only sit and respond to what he has captured in these video's maybe we should all take some time where we live to do this .
Is the video footage above also just a bunch of Balloons?
edit on 22-11-2010 by wesufmcosmic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yep, looks like a couple of mylar balloons to me. The wind patterns near Heaven's home must carry them by him frequently.

edit on 22-11-2010 by Cyberspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberspy

you got it all wrong man, it's the balloon people revealing themselves to this man.

Nah j.k. but seriously, they do look like a bunch of balloons, at a high altitude it could be somewhat hard to distinguish I suppose, but anything zoomed in would look big in any camera :|
edit on 11/22/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberspy
Yep, looks like a couple of mylar balloons to me. The wind patterns near Heaven's home must carry them by him frequently.

edit on 22-11-2010 by Cyberspy because: (no reason given)

1.)Ok mylar balloons that is possible.How high can these mylar Balloons go in the atmosphere?
2.) They must be very big mylar balloons if that indeed is what they are and we really have no idea do we?
3.) Could they also be UFOs? or is that taking to far?
4.)Have you considered swap gas ? Why Balloons?
Seriously I have seen mylar balloons .
Why can't they be just UFOs? Until we can clearly know more

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Because saying that they are UFOs (UFOs meaning alien spaceships) is jumping to a very big conclusion based on little facts. Its "possible" that they could be anything. Including Angels. But probability says, they are most likely balloons.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberspy

Because saying that they are UFOs (UFOs meaning alien spaceships) is jumping to a very big conclusion based on little facts. Its "possible" that they could be anything. Including Angels. But probability says, they are most likely balloons.

That also is not a fact they are balloons like you said they could be anything.What does UFO mean ?Unidentified flying object which could be anything.Its clear enough to be a balloon but not a UFO interesting.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

We are speaking hypothetically, there is not enough evidence to support each claim, however it is like I mentioned before, these objects seem very small to human eye as you can see the camera man has to zoom in to even see them on camera, as he zooms in, these objects appear big, just as a balloon would. The movement and instability of these objects feature that of a balloon tied together with a string. If you would really like to see a video that is intriguing to the ufo matter in my opinion, you should view some of Chris Hardman's videos, as far as I can see, his videos have not been edited in any way, he has never been debunked or called a hoax to my understanding, and the objects are very visible, although not distinguishable. Here is an example [Note: I find 0:50 to be very interesting as well as the ending]:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Again, the central question here is, "How are these NOT balloons?" Do they do anything really different that would suggest that they just aren't a bunch of balloons tied together?

We visited a Farmers market in the Bell Road area (North Phoenix) on that day, and they had an arc of light colored balloons over the entrance. This could be a portion of the arc that escaped as they dismantled the market.

Or any other similar outdoor event. Now that the weather isn't so hot, every weekend has multiple outdoor events around here, many of which have balloons.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join