It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

phoenix ufo fleet/erik jimenez/heaven/11-13-2010 Video Footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I was doing some research on recent UFO video being recorded in November 2010.
There have been some really good ones these days.
This one from Phoenix a day light video of what appears to be a fleet of UFO Orbs high in the skies above captured by Erik Jimenez on Youtube .

So I am wondering what you feel this could be.

My opinion is a fleet of Orbs Ufos and not conventional craft by any means.

This person also gives you how it happened and explains what he is video taping.
Thanks in advance for your opinions.
edit on 21-11-2010 by wesufmcosmic because: video not showing

edit on 21-11-2010 by wesufmcosmic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

Your link does not work. Sorry for the one line post.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Monteriano

Its working now .
Thanks for your reply.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
this is not real

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Again, the central question here is, "How are these NOT balloons?" Do they do anything really different that would suggest that they just aren't a bunch of balloons tied together?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I am very curious about possible extra-territorials and there connection to many ufo's we see today. However, in my own opinion, all I see in this video is balloons tied together by a string. I am not stating this is what this video is showing, it is only what I see.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Thanks for your opinion can you explain in more detail why you think this is not real?
Thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

Some believed that was the case with the New York Mass Sightings that were seen by thousands of people in Downtown New York but there were problems with the Balloon Theory when that happened.
How would a fleet of ufos look or how should they look in the skies?
We do not know for certian they are Balloons and the person video taping most likely has a better vantage point then us just looking at this video.
I hope will see more of this gentlemens video's for review and discussion.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Wow, they are very interesting indeed.
What with the obvious distance and height they are of a resonable size and self illuminated with colors of red, white and blue?
Definetely not swamp gas, Jupiter or any other planets, chinese lanterns, ball lightening, optical illusions or...
UFO's in the true sense of the word.
I wonder what the nature of the planes he talks about were, military or civilian?
Very intrigueing indeed, be interesting to hear what the debunkers/disbeilevers have to contirbute.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

Indeed, maybe no one knows, It's all about what if's and maybes, there is no precise overwhelming evidence from this video that would support a balloon theory or a ufo theory. And perhaps the creator of the video has not a clue of what he saw either as the objects looked to be in flight at a substantial height. But I'm afraid in this video, with no supporting evidence, it is just another statistic. 1 more to add to the "maybe it could have been, if only" file.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Funny how the UFO orb fleet seems to behave exactly like a bunch of balloons being blow along by the wind.

Erik himself appears to be a few fries short of a happy meal.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberspy

Is he wearing shades inside a house? Yes I see shades covering his eyes :|

He has a laser though it makes it okay.

You have to ruin it cyberspy.

Quote from what he says

"If you ever get a um. camera, take it towards the sun. I guarantee you you're not going to see this lightship up here, so how could it be fake, how could it be this or that."

:-|

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
sorry but this time i think we dont need phage to say...thats just baloons on a line..maybe someone had a party and let em fly...

sometimes i have the feeling people watching to long in the sky..and they wish to see something "special"

same for me..but this isnt anything special...just baloons

in my opinion

edit on 22-11-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Balloons or not they don't seem to be doing anything intelligent, mundane at best.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
A low resolution video of some nutjob youtuber (seriously, check him out...he's off his rocker), and to top it off it is a youtube video of him FILMING his television. Please, there is no way anyone could take this seriously.

Merely giving people like this attention perpetuates not only their ignorance, but brings us all down a peg as well.

Look, we all want to see UFO videos, we all want to get to the bottom of things. But the only way to get to the nitty gritty is to immediately weed out total tripe like this......spend enough years ignoring ignorant nonsense like this and we might see less and less of it (because it looses it's audience) and then we can start the healing process.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
According to the person taking the Video he was zooming in to these objects which from a normal camera view you could not see.Maybe they are Balloons like some have suggested .The problem with the Balloon theory is that these objects are very high up in the blue sky and when he zooms in they appear to be alot bigger then a normal size Balloon.
Now if we were able to be at the same level as these objects are my opinion is they are each very big.
I have put a message on his youtube page to show us the video not from his flat screen but upload it to the Youtube instead .
I do not like having to view a person video normally in this way.
Regardless of that.
I want to see more video from this person that we can review and discuss in a polite manner to agree or disagree.
If he is having ongoing sightings and they turn out to be real UFOs .He could be in what is called a Hotspot zone .
Phoenix over the years seems to be a place where UFO Sightings are common place .

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
At what point do they completely disappear as claimed?!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Ignore The Facts .calling someone a Nutjob is not needed in this thread.
You can have an opinion but I would only suggest to you not to attack this person on Youtube .
Thats not what ATS is about we can have varied opinions but lets be respectful.

I have no problem with your basic view of the video just when you start calling this person a Nutjob that is not needed.

Otherwise thanks for your opinion.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wesufmcosmic
calling someone a Nutjob is not needed in this thread.

Did you see the video that Cyberspy posted?!
I think Nutjob is appropriate and is well within the range of accurate.
No foul language was used. I see no problem with nutjob.

But, hey what do I know?! I'm just an Interstellar Disney Nazi Chicken.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
At what point do they completely disappear as claimed?!

Cluckerspud good question .
I just sent him a message on youtube asking this .I would also like to know what time they disappeared from his video .If they just blinked out and were gone as he was video taping then we have a confirmation they were UFOs.

I hope to have this question answered from this person Erik in a few days or sooner.

Excellent question.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join