It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe there are cloning facilities underground?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Do you believe there are cloning facilities underground?

We know of robotic facilities, but clone?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I believe there are many things underground.

What made you choose cloning and not something else and did you mean "human" cloning in particular?

Are you trying to point to secret facilities that are hidden from view and operations that would normally be considered unethical or frowned upon by the public.

And why underground when a normal and legitimate business acting as a "front" would do. I'm sure there's plenty of those.

Think "Soylent Green".

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Possibly... I know if I ever seen anything crawl from underground, I'd kill it on sight... No fear whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hell......at this age and time, I believe in many possibilities....but so what ? does it make any difference ?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i also know of cloning facilities above ground in places such as hawaii, finland, france, russia, india. theyve even got one at florida state university. so if you want to get in on the cloning fun, maybe make your own underground facility, get smart and get accepted to a uni! that way we can all have underground AND aboveground cloning facilities and no one one post threads about possibilities anymore.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Possibly... I know if I ever seen anything crawl from underground, I'd kill it on sight... No fear whatsoever.

I'd f*%k it and then eat it.

Hey, were all different

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Ahh... I like your style my good friend. I think I'll watch though.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Funny you should say that. Anyone versed in psychology knows the reason you "kill it" is directly related to the fear you claim to not have.

Which is in fact why the aliens are probably here. Any logical intelligent aliens would find your thought process to be infantile. They wouldn't try to "negotiate with your feelings." And obviously, they haven't killed you (killed us) yet. Better hope they try and "fix you." You sound like an outdated biological robot who's software is out of date....

Don't you see? You have it backwards. You're the one who is afraid. Our alien visitors have no fear.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by makemap

There are reputed to be experiments of this sort of thing happening at Fort Halstead,in Kent.They do some really secret crap there and there are miles of underground caverns beneath the facility.It was,there,that the Atomic Bomb was developed!

new topics

top topics

join