It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Hardman UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So, I was just browsing through some old ufo shots and came across his name. He has a youtube channel and some very interesting footage, although the downside is this guy does not use tripod, he holds the cam himself, but still manages to do descent and he doesn't usually talk during his recordings, but he has been seeing these things for a long time now, he done an interview back in 2008 I think. I would like to believe this guy, and I would like your explanations to these videos in your opinions, feel free to research and post anything interesting you find, I have tried to search his name and debunked along with hoax, but I can't find anything. Thanks in advance for your thoughts. One of the video's I find intriguing is this one. Make sure to pay attention to 0:50

edit on 11/22/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: Change of title

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Bump! Any ideas anyone?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The real quick movement of the one light later on was pretty interesting. The shaky cam and the lack of context hurts some.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO Partisan

Agreed. I wish he would get a tripod or something. But this is one of his older videos, he still records them as he see's them. Some he talks in more than others, but he has been recording them since 2008, so the "spark" isn't exactly there for him anymore, so he doesn't exactly get "excited" about the sites as someone with much less experience would. Glad you thought it was interesting though, I have to say it's one of the better ufo videos out there due to the quick movement and return of the object at 0:50

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
BUMP

new topics

top topics

join