It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Graffiti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
hey people's,

I came to work this mourning like any other day untill i saw fresh graffiti on a wall on the building behind were i work.

thing is the bulding is a mason lodge!

the graffiti had the following witten

Illuminati will not rule this world
FTW
NWO NO WAY

but what was weird is that it took me a while to work out what was written, so i ran into work grabed a digital camera and took some photo's of the graffiti, currently im at work but will post photo's asap.

just thought i would share this info and also if any one else has seen similar stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Interesting, but on the other hand what is so important in this sign. Through my life I have had a chance to see many weird graffiti and signs on the houses written by some freaks, usually the authors live somewhere near by and have almost no connection with what they wrote there.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Maybe it's just another conspiracy interested person who wrote that? Or a Deus Ex fan

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by madwalrus911
i ran into work grabed a digital camera and took some photo's of the graffiti, currently im at work but will post photo's asap.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
In the downtown region I've seen graffiti in different places that says, "The thought police are coming." A paranoid message, but perhaps for a very good reason.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
please post the pics!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
im sure it was just some kid who has a read a few too many David Icke books.

top topics

join