It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Hidden Truth about "Jon Stewart" AKA Jonathan Leibowitz

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitl103
I liked the show as a teenager, but as I aged I realize he doesn't say much of substance and it's just another distraction, this time based on humor instead of fear.

You really have to manage your expectations when it comes to TV programming. What did you expect? A guru wrapped in snow white robe, professing divine revelations? IMHO political satire is substance of what he does, and he does it pretty well. For a society chronically devoid of common sense, it's a shot in the arm.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Interesting research. Your questions about who knew these things about Jon Stewardt, well I guess the answer is anyone who is a fan that did a little research on the internet. I don't think any of the stuff you came up with is a great revelation. I don't think Jon Stewart is involved with plan x or team x or knights templar or whatever your thinking. He's a entertainer. Period.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
reply to post by whitl103

my thoughts exactly! the youth of today tries so hard to be intellectual but are easily brain washed. i think this is due to a lack of a good high school education, parental intervention and pop culture. its hard to find youth that actually thinks for them self's. the daily show is a funny show but its a bad idea to take it as pure truth.

maybe people like the show for the fact that it's FUNNY!?!
are we not allowed to have humor and we have to be politically correct all the time?
if people take a show on a comedy network to be real, don't blame the show, blame their stupidity and lack of common sense.

I like to watch the show because I happen to like the humor projected in his and his casts little "skits". Yes it touches on current events but that's what the concept of the show was "mocking" in the first place. A little comic relief amongst all the grim news "real" stations report on.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
AWESOME THREAD! I just found this thread after seeing this on the Daily Show:

www.lewrockwell.com...

I still like John Stewart. Maybe he was indoctrinated into the elite and rebelled. That's how I see it.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i.pinimg.com...

The House of S.....mmmmmm….good on them.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join