It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The THRUTH...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The THRUTH...

www.satansrapture.com

read below
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think this needs to be brought to light...i know you guys here are sceptics..i would be too...but thing is ive been doing some research of my own and have been tracking this since 2006....and the more i look into it...the more it concerns me...i hope with this information you can do somthing more about it than i could...please enlighten the people of the world.
...i dream every night the same thing.....i dream exactly what is mentioned on that site...tonights the first night i read it....i stumbled upon it looking up the next comet fly by seen from earth...and this is what i found...it instantly hit me....all those dreams ive been having....the strange light getting brighter in the sky since 2006....its located in the south about 30 degrees opposite of orion and persedies....

www.satansrapture.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
to me that link is a misinterpretation of the apocalypse, 2012 mayan calendar and Nostradamu's quatrains.

and to add to the misinterpretation the website name is satan's rapture

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hmmm see the only problem that i have with this is its all along the planet x/niburu lines still, it isnt going to happen and theres plenty fellow debunkers that will be happy to prove it to you, i would, however i just put a waffle in the oven and its starting to smell real tasty!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
www.satansrapture.com...

MY BAD!
Now thats out of the way kids lets start debunking....OH RIGHT heres a FACT for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes That is a fact...ive been observing this since 2006....and YES...it HAS been getting brighter....
AND NO i really dont think being litteral in this situation is going to help cause the fact of the matter is...that NASA is aware of this and is lieing to us about the exact size....im telling you ive seen it double in size in under a year and a half...The FACT that i noticed this years before it was even being noticed around the world......i always have been looking to the sky at night since i can remember...and it only started to appear brighter then the morning star in the late winter of 2006 roughly around Feb.
For anyone who just plain out doesnt believe in EVIL THE DEVIL GOD AND GOOD......WHO CARES....
ALL I WANT TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION IS THE MASSIVE OBJECT HEADING IN OUR GENERAL DIRECTION....The reason i know it is heading in our direction is the intensity of the light being emitted from the object in space..there is no tail degree visible either cause its direct or its an asteriod or somthing not a comet...i also can tell you FACT it has appeared in the sky in the same location for the past 4 years gradually getting brighter, every month i notice a slight change..it dont move like the planets would around the different constallations like in astronamy...it stays in the same location and gets brighter....cause its heading toward us on a 30 degree angle..if i had to estimate this thing i would give it 7 years or less before it reaches our solar system...
kinda gives new meaning to the 2012 thing...
I dont want to believe this as much as the next guy....
But lets face the facts here...THERE IS AN OBJECT GETTING BRIGHTER IN OUR SKY.....
AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS SO.....

IM OPEN FOR QUESTIONS....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kiliker30

I have marked this down as one of the ATS "predictions". This will not come to pass. As for your studying since 2006.....really? You don't have something better to do?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am interested in the thruth.

Where can I find the thruth?

new topics

top topics

join