It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk about the TSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
How about let's not talk about the TSA.

Will people leave this crap alone already sheesh. We all know within two weeks this whole TSA fad will be done and over with because ATS has a short attention span.

Just shut up about it already!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I invested my stocks in TSA threads before the whole shabang. I'm rich.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Smart investment.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've actually discovered something about the TSA. If you look closely, it is actually a rearrangement of the letters ATS.

Do you think that ATS is somehow linked to the TSA? Is this why the mods are all wearing rubber gloves these days?

Why are certain members disappearing after logging on?

You know this all coincided with the New Layout.......

It's too coincidental, ATS is the TSA !!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
I've actually discovered something about the TSA. If you look closely, it is actually a rearrangement of the letters ATS.

Do you think that ATS is somehow linked to the TSA? Is this why the mods are all wearing rubber gloves these days?

It's a conspiracy. By re-arranging the letters ATS into TSA, this is absolute proof that the TSA is partially funded by ATS.

We must stop this.

Keep making more TSA threads. I love them so much.. I've decided to create a website solely dedicated to TSA topics. It is my favorite.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As annoying as it is, it is good to bring attention to it, in my humble opinion. If we ignore the issue, is it going to go away? No. But if there is a huge stink about it, maybe this issue that actually inconveniences many Americans will be enough to start making changes for the better. Something has to be the catalyst.. this is the best trigger I have seen as yet.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

agreed i hate coming on here and hearing about the stupid scanners like they are some evil plot to look a naked people. Bye the way i gave you at star because i was thinking about doing the same thing.

edit on 21-11-2010 by pcrobotwolf because: from one wolf to another

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just walked through at least 10 scanners in the last week...

I'm not the most genetically gifted person in the "junk" department. Nobody snickered.

Easier on my self-esteem than shower time after a mens league hockey game.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
As annoying as it is, it is good to bring attention to it, in my humble opinion. If we ignore the issue, is it going to go away? No. But if there is a huge stink about it, maybe this issue that actually inconveniences many Americans will be enough to start making changes for the better. Something has to be the catalyst.. this is the best trigger I have seen as yet.

Ah man..

Drop by ATS chat some time. Every time a new thread is posted, it says the poster's name and what they named the thread. In 2 hours we probably saw 20+ new threads about TSA.

We're now taking fake bets and seeing how long we can go without seeing a TSA thread pop up in chat.

It's just getting stupid. Bringing attention to it or not, we don't need that many threads.
edit on 21-11-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Shut up stupid sheep go back to sleep....

Are you serous? People need to talk about it. People need to be angry. The more threads there are the more likely that someone will read one and become enraged with what is going on.

Those machines are dangerous to your health. IT'S AN X RAY! IT GIVES OFF RADIATION! And they do not even work. They do not pick up plastic bags with powders or liquids.

The government should not allow people to grope children, or anyone for that matter.

Here's a thought... TSA worker: closet pedophile getting his jolly's off at work. SICK SICK SICK AND SO WRONG.

So I guess people should just keep quiet about it and pretend it doesn't matter, or that it didn't happen. Like people did with the "weird uncles" back in the day. The Government: WEIRD UNCLE SAM!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO

Originally posted by badw0lf

It's a conspiracy. By re-arranging the letters ATS into TSA, this is absolute proof that the TSA is partially funded by ATS.

We must stop this.

Keep making more TSA threads. I love them so much.. I've decided to create a website solely dedicated to TSA topics. It is my favorite.

Is this your website?

Murrays Site?

Are you in on it? Who are you working with.

I will not go freely. I will never submit.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottheonlyone
Shut up stupid sheep go back to sleep....

Are you serous? People need to talk about it. People need to be angry. The more threads there are the more likely that someone will read one and become enraged with what is going on.

Those machines are dangerous to your health. IT'S AN X RAY! IT GIVES OFF RADIATION! And they do not even work. They do not pick up plastic bags with powders or liquids.

The government should not allow people to grope children, or anyone for that matter.

Here's a thought... TSA worker: closet pedophile getting his jolly's off at work. SICK SICK SICK AND SO WRONG.

So I guess people should just keep quiet about it and pretend it doesn't matter, or that it didn't happen. Like people did with the "weird uncles" back in the day. The Government: WEIRD UNCLE SAM!

You're on a different page. This thread is about the abundance of threads sharing the exact same viewpoint on the same issue.

Sure, maybe it's an important topic and people 'need' to hear about it (lol)... but do you need to read the exact same thing 100 times? More than 1 thread won't spread any more messages... if it's on the front page it will. That's what flags are for.
Normally I'd just ignore it but it's becoming spam now.. everywhere I look I see TSA.. even when I close my eyes.

Check this: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Click the top tab where it says 'Search Thread Titles' and type in TSA. Have fun.

@badw0lf nope.. not mine.. nope.. who told you this? im not answering any more questions from you, i want my lawyer present

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nottheonlyone

They are protecting us from the terrorists.

The TSA is for our own protection what is wrong with you? Intimidated by a big man named Bubba touching your fun sack or rubbing between your buns? Never been to a concert before I guess...

We need to be protected from these evils in this world and we can't protect ourselves so we need the TSA people to protect our liberties. We must be willing to give up our liberty to protect our liberty from terrorists!

Sheesh, wake up!

(Hopefully you realized this is sarcasm)
edit on 11/21/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Actually I did not realize it was sarcasm until you wrote that.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

No I'm not on a different page. This thread is stupid and pointless. How could you be angry with the fact that there are too many TSA threads and then go and contribute to the problem. Do you really think that you silly little thread will stop other people from creating more TSA threads...

My point is : big deal it is all over ATS. There are thousands or threads about the same things and more being created each day.

I guess I should offer you some cheese with your wine.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottheonlyone

No I'm not on a different page. This thread is stupid and pointless. How could you be angry with the fact that there are too many TSA threads and then go and contribute to the problem. Do you really think that you silly little thread will stop other people from creating more TSA threads...

My point is : big deal it is all over ATS. There are thousands or threads about the same things and more being created each day.

I guess I should offer you some cheese with your wine.

Whining? Really?

When you watch the news, do you record it, then play it back multiple times? Why do we need to hear the same story over and over and over and over and over and over?

Please explain.

Nice try on the insult though, next time be original (unless that's too hard.... otherwise just make another tsa thread)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Because it's serial dude.. or in this case parallel.

Oo

top topics

join