It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect a false flag security incident to gain support for TSA.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but didn't the supposed underwear bomber board the plane in another country? Not even in the US?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
just a heads up.
last week, i realized a f@lse fl@g was probably coming, to 'convince' the sheep they 'need' scans.

i started posting this on facebook ALL last week.
and someone, without my permission, was going into my facebook page and deleting my posts.

i changed my password, and they still deleted my posts.

which got me nervous.
i freakin HATE f@lse fl@gs.

but now i try to type things mispelled on purpose. so they do not trip the word filters.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by wcitizen

Why, you people took mobile phones and accepted them, so what is different from body scanners?

Most of the peopel seem to not care, and i doubt the usa care what anyone really thinks, they will just do it.

The ptb have an ultimate weapon in your pocket already, its called a mobile phone. What else do they need, lol.

You are assuming I have a mobile phone. The two situations are quite different, the effects are different and the OP wasn't about the scanners per se, it was about the fact that a) there is a public outcry against them b) it has been muted that they might conceivably resort to a false flag security event to bump up their case.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
just a heads up.
last week, i realized a f@lse fl@g was probably coming, to 'convince' the sheep they 'need' scans.

i started posting this on facebook ALL last week.
and someone, without my permission, was going into my facebook page and deleting my posts.

i changed my password, and they still deleted my posts.

which got me nervous.
i freakin HATE f@lse fl@gs.

but now i try to type things mispelled on purpose. so they do not trip the word filters.

Wow. That is creepy, and makes me think there might be something in it. The more it is spoken about, the less likely it is to happen in that case. Love the f@alse fl@gs f@ke spelling!

edit on 22-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

I think that your on the right track with the New World Airport Commission...this TSA thing could deff usher that in. As for the Blue horse...It remids me of the saying from revelation's..." Beware the Pale Horse"

I also feel that the TSA groping and molestation is to get the flyer's so uncomfortable that they just give in and go through the radiation bathing scanner's..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but didn't the supposed underwear bomber board the plane in another country? Not even in the US?

Yes, and without a passport! No ID check was carried out.

This excellent video explains about the underpants bomber and is nicely humorous too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
Amen???

Or this outrage could just be the catalyst to introduce another bit of goodness -

I am suspicious of outrage fanned on behalf of the Lame Stream Media, which is different then what feels
right...

The real intent, who knows?

The real intent??? To privatize airport security...to give billions to private government contractors, they need to keep up the income stream as operations scale doen in the middle east.

Argenbright Security was managing about 40% of the airport security in the USA leading up to 9-11.

2 of the planes hijacked...those hijackers passed though Argenbright screeners.

It was discovered after 9-11 that Argenbright had been mocking up credentials, HS degrees etc for thier employees and even hiring convicted felons to work as screeners. They got fined etc.

They were the reason the Gov. decided to bring airport security in-house.

You can google them.

Now that the GOP has the majority and a taste of power, government contractors are once again drooling at the thought of Privatizing airport security... 9 years is way past the average americans memory span..time to make money again!!!

You asked about "intent" of the "media storm"?? Money...always money.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Yes he did.And they can point to that and say "See? Now terrorists are hiding bombs in their underwear so everyone drop your drawers!"

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
I find it quite humorous that, about two years ago, many of the types going on about previous airport security incidents being false-flag operations were hailing our new president and proclaiming that the evil government wasn't going to be as evil anymore.

Now, just because some people are upset with airport security measures, we can expect a "false flag" operation to scare us into submission.

Believe it or not - the CIA, military, and other government forces have much better things to do than try and herd this incomprehensive mass of chickens called the U.S. (a reference to 'herding chickens' - not that people are 'chicken' and afraid). The only ones with that kind of time include the President and his staff, apparently - taking plenty of time to campaign.

No, they dedicate a lot of time to false flag events, because they are what drive the population in the direction of submission to their unstated Agenda.

I have already posted my comments regarding the TSA and how the efforts to improve airport security are entirely misguided and misappropriated. I have already stated that every scanning and search method we put into place will eventually fail to stop an attack.

The reality is that there are plenty of people out there who are willing to kill you and I. It is a concept that is rather alien to us, as we live in a culture of tolerance.

I guess that's true in some respects....it's a culture which is tolerant of massive corruption in the Government, of massive fraud of the American people and people around the world, of massive Israeli controlled propaganda which pushes Israel's agenda for America, of Israeli control of US Government.

Yes, being attacked by a foreign power is alien to US, but attacking other countries and their citizens isn't. Nor is it alien to American culture that whistleblowers are killed by the US PTB, in America and abroad.

Take a look around you - while there are individual killings in America all the time (indeed - we have a rather high rate of homicide) - the group-inspired killings are few and far between. Take a trip over to Europe and watch the Catholics and Protestants fire-bomb each others' churches (destruction of property in other nations is far more common than murder) - then look at a Catholic and Protestant church sitting right next to each other in the U.S. with the members participating jointly in fellowship activities.

America has always been built around freedom of opinion and expression (and people willing to express their dislike of others) - but rather low-violence by comparison to other nations.

Which America are you talking about? Have you forgotten the long history of segregation and violence against blacks? KKK? Mass poisoning by aspartame? Genocide of Native American Indians?

Religiously inspired and -indoctrinated- murder is a very alien concept to us outside of academic quarrels over the value of religion.

Murder of Muslims - Iraq, Afghanistan.

It's not 'real' to Americans. We can't accept that someone would blow up a market because of religious, political, or social views (yet, we've had people torch themselves in the streets as a sign of protest, burn abortion clinics, etc).

Try telling the Vietnamese, the Afghans and the Iraqis that it isn't real.

The way the TSA is going about things is not just ineffective, but doomed to failure. It is a waste of tax-payer money and will do little to improve security aboard flights. That, however, does not change the fact that there are people out there who actively plan to do us harm, for many different reasons (not just islamic extremists). It does not always have to be some secret shadow-government project.

But there is a secret shadow government, and it does all the things you say it doesn't, so they are a prime suspect.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by wcitizen

Why, you people took mobile phones and accepted them, so what is different from body scanners?

That depends on how you use the mobile phone.
Unless I am going to be away from home for the entire day, or travelling long distances/vacations, I leave mine at home. LOL if they actually care to monitor the GPS on it, they must think I'm a serious shut in! I also refuse to put the thing to my ear unless I absolutely have to. Speaker phone is a beautiful thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Have you guys seen this yet? The kids will love it for Christmas:

www.nytimes.com/2009/02/16/business/media/16playmobil.html?_r=1

edit on 22-11-2010 by Skippy1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Have you guys seen this yet? The kids will love it for Christmas:

www.nytimes.com/2009/02/16/business/media/16playmobil.html?_r=1

edit on 22-11-2010 by Skippy1138 because: (no reason given)

You've got to be kidding! Will I be told I'm overreacting if I say the first thing that came to mind there was 'way to program our kids to accept the police state?' If I were a parent, that would be the last toy I would buy my children, and not because of any 'conspiracy theory'. It's more I'd want to encourage them to be interested in a much better career. I'd be buying them a doctor set, or any other number of things.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If prostitutes get groped by TSA, can they send the TSA an invoice for payment?

This important question needs to be answered.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum

Yep- that's exactly what I thought...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Why is it that we're always supposed to expect a false flag?

For the sake of argument (as we're not going to get into that here), let's say 9/11 was a false flag. We haven't had another one in 9 years even though people all over have been saying that they're going to have another one.

Hell, they didn't need a false flag to go into Iraq, they just made up a bunch of crap.

And the TSA thing is still in the public arena, it'll probably get shouted down by the masses soon enough. At least, I find that a lot more likely than the government setting up a false flag attack just to allow for stricter controls.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I had read that possibly this TSA issue is actually the False Flag to cover the IBCM incident?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I was just looking for a thread with this issue.
Starred and Flagged because this could be big before the years over with.

Beck: Obama Will Blame Terror Attack On TSA Resistance (vid in link below)
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join