It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada, what a joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I love that song by Weird Al Yankovich.

Don't worry Canadians we don't hate you... but you are a little suspicious. How do we know you aren't planning an invasion?

edit on 11/21/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
HAHAH. I like the clips from Strange Brew. That was actually a good movie. I didn't know Yankovic had any new material in the last 10 years to be honest.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Consider Celine Dion as our pay back for this song, you guys put her in Vegas ... I've said it before and I'll say it again I love being Canadian( our country is C.D free)! Only thing is, never in my life have I heard someone ever say "aboot"...maybe Americans all have hearing problems! Now there's a conspiracy for ya.

Jester

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

I love that song by Weird Al Yankovich.

Don't worry Canadians we don't hate you... but you are a little suspicious. How do we know you aren't planning an invasion?

edit on 11/21/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

This seems to be something new, because of the Celine Dion cut. If it all just showed strange brew I would have said this was old but it might have been made a few years ago.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
canadians... i guess i'm okay with them. but in my opinion you would have to be hopelessly insane to enjoy living in such a cold region of the world. even birds migrate, so what does that tell you? nature wants you to migrate to the south, yet you refuse. you are a criminal. i am no bigot however these canadians sure are shifty. we had better keep an eye on them, it is in our best interest as americans.
edit on 21-11-2010 by freakgenius because: excessive profanity

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by the cynic jester
Only thing is, never in my life have I heard someone ever say "aboot"...maybe Americans all have hearing problems! Now there's a conspiracy for ya.
Jester

Aboot
That language comes from our Newfies - oops, sorry, Newfoundlanders

I have a hard time understanding some of them also.

**no offence to our wonderful easterners, we love you, it's just that some of you have rather strong accents**

edit on 21-11-2010 by snowspirit because: add

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakgenius
canadians... i guess i'm okay with them. but in my opinion you would have to be hopelessly insane to enjoy living in such a cold region of the world. even birds migrate, so what does that tell you? nature wants you to migrate to the south, yet you refuse. you are a criminal. i am no bigot however these canadians sure are shifty. we had better keep an eye on them, it is in our best interest as americans.
edit on 21-11-2010 by freakgenius because: excessive profanity

Sanity is highly over rated......

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the video Misoir, the stuby beer bottles brings back memories. Bob end Doug is kinda old though, have a look at some Red Green material, he had some real funny stuff.
edit on 21-11-2010 by toddtenexpa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join