It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown disease outbreak, 13 reported dead...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I know someone who bleeds like this, it started in his stool. Docs thought he had phnuemonia. They put him in the hospital, i have not seen him since.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Some cases mentioned here may be from the people having hemophilia, I doubt that is what is happening in Africa. I hope they have quarantined those that haven't gotten sick until they find out what is wrong.

Symptoms of Hemophilia
"The main symptom of hemophilia is bleeding. Mild cases may go unnoticed until later in life, when they occur during surgery or after trauma."

"In more severe cases, serious bleeding may occur without any cause. Internal bleeding may occur anywhere. Bleeding into joints is common."

Thanks for the thread OP - this warrants watching!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Located in aus. My friends other had absolute no medical condition prior. They actually done 3-4 days of testing and they still couldnt find any medical reasons for her bleeding. It just raptured and caused so much heavey loss of blood. But the day she colapsed and days before she was feeling dizzy. All tests found nothing wrong her mechanically, she was healthy. But it just happened. As i said she is well now, but it was very hard on the family and my friend, since they were in the dark, as were the doctors. Which made things worse for everyone involved.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Located in aus. My friends other had absolute no medical condition prior. They actually done 3-4 days of testing and they still couldnt find any medical reasons for her bleeding. It just raptured and caused so much heavey loss of blood. But the day she colapsed and days before she was feeling dizzy. All tests found nothing wrong her mechanically, she was healthy. But it just happened. As i said she is well now, but it was very hard on the family and my friend, since they were in the dark, as were the doctors. Which made things worse for everyone involved.

sounds scary yes...

what you mean by aus. ? australia? austria? austin texas?
sorry i just wanna know

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Well if the US is willing to conduct experiments on Americans and Canadians without their knowledge do you really think they would hesitate on doing it to some isolated African tribe/village. In terms of testing it makes logical sense. Little movement by the people(tend to stay near their village) and no one knowing that they are doing it. Fly a plane spraying BIO/Chemical concoction and sit back and watch what happens. If things get nasty just drop a nice big FAB(Fuel Air Bomb) and problem solved. No more virus, no more evidence except for massive crater.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

I wasn't taking exception to the idea that the government would do it, merely to the language used: "Africa has always been a testing ground for the Superpowers BIO-weapons program as they can infect an isolated village and observe and contain if necessary. "

Does that seem like a reasonable statement? It has "always" been a testing ground? They "infect an isoalted village, observe, and contain"? Is there any evidence of this?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I don't know what the problem is with what I said. If I had solid evidence I'd be either a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist or dead. I don't think the beginning of the movie Outbreak was that far off.

I guess I kind of singled out the US but I would suspect that all countries that have or want BIOweapons programs use Africa.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

The "problem" is that you assert this idea is true, but have no evidence to support it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Considering the diseases to come out of Africa in the last few decades, wel...its not an unreasonable supposition, though should not be couched in the definate unless the poster has privy to info he can now post......
On the other hand, id be willing to cencede a test or even several there.....
That being said, the persons ladyfriend sounds like she ruptured a gut....
Though it may be otherwise...
Marbeurglhasa or ebols, all have similar symptoms to whats been described....it must be something related to a hemorragic one would think....
Is there any bio weapon or chem weapon the we know of which could cause such symptoms?
the death recently of another genius bio chemist under suspicious circumstances.....makes one wonder what long winded plot may be hatching even now.....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

in 1949, the US Army releases biological agents in US cities to learn the effects of a real germ warfare attack; tests continue secretly through at least the 1960s in San Francisco, New York, Washington, DC, Panama City and Key West, Florida, Minnesota, other midwest locations, along the Pennsylvania turnpike and elsewhere; more on outdoor testing below;

Baltimore Chronicle 2008

The article gives a history of US bioweapons program and testing.

So how far off am I?

It happens don't be soo shocked!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yes, Earth strikes back eh? If it is not man made, could be that mining
and or deforestation could be the culprit. Some bugs can survive dormant
in adverse conditions for a very long time. There was an article here on ATS
about something in Antartica where they found an ancient civilization but
didn't want to dig to deep for fear of releasing a long dormant bug that our
immune systems would not have a defense against. The dangers of mining and
deforestation could be that an ancient dormant bug is released in to our defensless
ecosystem\enviornment\biosphere.

en.wikipedia.org...

Many bacteria can survive adverse conditions such as temperature, desiccation, and antibiotics by endospores, cysts, conidia or states of reduced metabolic activity lacking specialized cellular structures.[8] Up to 80% of the bacteria in samples from the wild appear to be metabolically inactive[9]--many of which can be resuscitated.[10] Such domancy is responsible for the high diversity levels of most natural ecosystems.[11]

Who is to say that there aren't viruses that can do the same?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I think you're talking about Lake Vostok in Antarctica. A lake the size of Lake Ontario buried under 100s of meters of ice. They stopped short of breaching the Ice dome into the lake to avoid contaminating it. The conspiracy theories range from Atlantis being there, Alien base, they found deadly virus,etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I would like to add a thread of mine with very detailed information concerning this issue www.abovetopsecret.com... this is not if actual an isolated incident.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
reply to post by Mr. D

I think you're talking about Lake Vostok in Antarctica. A lake the size of Lake Ontario buried under 100s of meters of ice. They stopped short of breaching the Ice dome into the lake to avoid contaminating it. The conspiracy theories range from Atlantis being there, Alien base, they found deadly virus,etc.

Yes that is the article I was talking about. Conspiracy is one thing, the fact that
Bacteria and other things can be dormant is quite another. Flies or eggs of flies
can be dormant in a compost during the winter and then hatch during the spring,
I saw that myself so it isn't a huge strech of the imagination that bacteria or even
viruses can do the same.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Mr. D because: grammer

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

The only "source" given in your link is a man trying to sell a book. That doesn't strike you as odd?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I would like to add a thread of mine with very detailed information concerning this issue www.abovetopsecret.com... this is not if actual an isolated incident.

Peace, NRE.

Nice thread. Here is more info on the subject of Viruses, vaccinations
and "frozen" viruses being dug up.

www.whale.to...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I'm trying to figure out what the hell you're problem is? I'm not pushing an agenda or anything I was offering a viewpoint that Africa has been used to test bioweapons. If they use Americans in America without their knowledge to test these things it doesn't take a huge leap of faith to conclude that they would use Africa. Especially during the 50's and 60's where inter-continental air travel to Africa was relatively non-existent. Easy to contain an uncontrolled spread of a test.

Jesus do some homework of your own. Many books, websites, etc.

I only used that site as it has a good history of the US bioweapons program. I don't even know who that guy is!
edit on 22-11-2010 by DEEZNUTZ because: Add last line

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ

I'm trying to figure out what the hell you're problem is? I'm not pushing an agenda or anything I was offering a viewpoint that Africa has been used to test bioweapons. If they use Americans in America without their knowledge to test these things it doesn't take a huge leap of faith to conclude that they would use Africa. Especially during the 50's and 60's where inter-continental air travel to Africa was relatively non-existent. Easy to contain an uncontrolled spread of a test.

Jesus do some homework of your own. Many books, websites, etc.

I only used that site as it has a good history of the US bioweapons program. I don't even know who that guy is!
edit on 22-11-2010 by DEEZNUTZ because: Add last line

Unlike this incident this posters information is not coincidental. This will be continual, and maybe even thread killing. I have dealt with this myself. Good luck. I hate to see this happen again.

Peace, NRE.

Heres some proof of what I speak of, after I saw this name come up

BTW, based on some downers now entering, I'm glad I got here to add my two cents before it gets crazy!.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 22-11-2010 by NoRegretsEver because: to add

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

Any hemorrhagic virus is a scary virus. Ebola (along with Marburg and Lassa) is one of the scariest viruses known to man. Fortunately (somewhat) though they have a very high fatality rate, they tend to work very fast so they burn out before the victim can spread it much. Anyone interested in this kind of stuff should read the book "The Hot Zone." It's a very good and interesting book and it's a true story.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by freakgenius

They haven't risen quite yet
Damn... but death in 3 - 5 days!!! man thats a bad virus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join