It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TSA and the fondeling was done to disctract us from the CHINESE MISSILE!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I believe that the ramping up of the TSA's pat downs was done to distract the people, media and conspiracy sites from the CHINESE Missile launch and what it means for America.

I do not claim to know why the Chinese would fire a missile but I can guess:

1) America is going to default on it's debt
2) America is going to devalue its currency by 50%-75% to pay some of its debt
3) America is planning a false flag attack to start another war and blame one of China's allies
4) America gave China a s*it load of gold to pay for some of it's debt and it turned out NOT to be gold
5) A non-public war is under way using weather modification, earthquake and beam weapon technology.
6) America p*ssed them off like they do everyone

Take your pick i am sure one of them will turn out to be the cause.

UPDATE: great video giving weight to the missile theory versus the government air plane theory

edit on 21/11/2010 by theregonnakillme because: said #

edit on 21/11/2010 by theregonnakillme because: updates

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

No, the TSA ramped up pat searches because the director watched the Barney show and was overcome with the need to reach out and give America a big ole' hug.

What? My version makes as much sense....

~Heff

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

lol groping the public is going to stop people from seeing a missile wacky and just plain dumb. Fake gold ahahahah really we gave china fools gold. i forgot the other ones but wow you are reaching bro
edit on 21-11-2010 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
could someone tell me where the chinese missile theory started? the LA incident it was never proven to be a missile. so I would like to know how the chinese are to blame?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Dang, that missile sure has been in the air for a long time!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So we know who you two work for! pretending the Calif Missile did not happen and was an aeroplane is a major priority due to the following:

1) US defences allowed a Chinese SUB to get within 35 miles of the West Coast undetected!!!
2) US defences allowed the launch of a Chinese missile which is it had been aimed at a West Coast City would have destroyed said city before the US even had the chance to fire anything at it!
3) The US seemed to be totally clueless as to what was happening making them look like incompetent idiots.

I do not buy that the TSA is molesting children in public view for anything other than a distraction. And what better distraction than child molestation in a public area by a government worker to fill up all news sources!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Maybe confirmation bias however I do seem to find more and more stories now pertaining to the TSA and its "injustices", it does kinda make me wonder!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think the TSA stuff is happening just to annoy me. It seems like every other thread is about it right now.

At least it's bed time here, so I can escape it all for a few hours.

Rev

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

lol groping the public is going to stop people from seeing a missile wacky and just plain dumb. Fake gold ahahahah really we gave china fools gold. i forgot the other ones but wow you are reaching bro
www.youtube.com...

Goldclad Tungsten bars have been discovered:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2010 by 46ACE because: video linky noworky???

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme

So we know who you two work for! pretending the Calif Missile did not happen and was an aeroplane is a major priority due to the following:

1) US defences allowed a Chinese SUB to get within 35 miles of the West Coast undetected!!!
2) US defences allowed the launch of a Chinese missile which is it had been aimed at a West Coast City would have destroyed said city before the US even had the chance to fire anything at it!
3) The US seemed to be totally clueless as to what was happening making them look like incompetent idiots.

I do not buy that the TSA is molesting children in public view for anything other than a distraction. And what better distraction than child molestation in a public area by a government worker to fill up all news sources!

First you said they let the Chinese do it, then you said the Chinese made them look like idiots.......you cant even keep tabs on your own conspiracy theory........

I just have to ask, are you a professional troll? Because your accusing everyone else who doesnt believe you as being employed by the "Man"..........but a lot of your threads come up in the same fashion as this one.....

Im not buying it

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
"I do not buy that the TSA is molesting children in public view for anything other than a distraction."

The TSA is molesting children because being sexual predators, invading people's privacy and stealing people's belongings at airports is what they do for a living. And yes, it is the taxpayers who are paying these sleezbags to run wild all over people's rights.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Also note Germany in 2008 had good ties with China and was supporting the "One Chine" policy. In February they dropped the "One China" policy and started selling military helicopters/arms to Taiwan. So looks like the European Union and us are going to pry Taiwan from China.

Lots of people are going to die trying to pry Taiwan from China. Taiwan has been part of China for centuries.

This is what it's all about. Are you ready to die? Lots of us will. We could offer Taiwan free US citizenship and let them move to California to buy up all those vacant homes...I bet China would buy the Taiwanese homes of those that want to flee....why aren't we offering this plan up to avoid WWIII?

Because freeing those people aren't the objective. Toppling China is the objective.

new topics

top topics

join