It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friends of Israel — Enemies Inside the Gates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Friends of Israel — Enemies Inside the Gates

after watching this vid,it shows there is a Israel agenda,and clearly Israel is very paranoid over 9/11 ..you also notice,how anyone dare speak out about Israel then they seem to get a vendetta towards them....Israel brought the world media and useing it wisely....they are buying people,holding dollar signs in front of people.

its getting closer to the day the 9/11 murderers are brought to justice.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of
the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

let me make this clear,this is not about bashing Israel,i just belive Israel are suspects.
edit on 21-11-2010 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The more you investigate things, the more that Israel looks to be the REAL terrorists on the planet.

And I used to be Pro-Israel, but some SERIOUS cold-hard facts are surfacing to which cannot be denied nor ignored. The big picture is coming into focus quickly...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

" let me make this clear,this is not about bashing Israel,i just belive Israel are suspects "

You are aware I presume , that a Distinction should be made when talking about Israel as a Nation , and the Radical Factions within it " Zionism ", that Influence it's Politics .

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Love that guys videos. I don't see anything wrong with bashing israel. My tax dollars go to all this craziness, I should have a right to bash it. lol

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by snapperski

" let me make this clear,this is not about bashing Israel,i just belive Israel are suspects "

You are aware I presume , that a Distinction should be made when talking about Israel as a Nation , and the Radical Factions within it " Zionism ", that Influence it's Politics .

Ah yes, the usual cop-out. It's nothing to do with Israel and/or the jews, it's everything to do with Zionism

edit on 22-11-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Love that guys videos. I don't see anything wrong with bashing israel. My tax dollars go to all this craziness, I should have a right to bash it. lol

well this is the thing,were all told we live in a democracy,freedom of speech as long as we don't talk ill of israel,isreal has a massive media portfoilo which they control viciously to great effect,and it no good saying its only a minority of israel that are doing this,because thats the same as saying,not everyone agrees with the war in afganistan in a america,because as far as the rest of the world is concerned,its america at war,not just a few of its people,if you understand what i'm saying....

israel are suspects once again in a major world crime...

katt williams quote.
"if people have been saying whitney is a crack head for 20 years,then you bet your life whitney a goodamm crackhead"
edit on 22-11-2010 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged - I heartily recommend others do likewise, this news must get out because thanks to Anthony Lawson we now know the exact location where the Israeli Film Crew was stationed to "Report on the event".

If you wish to see the exact building, enter the following address into Google Maps.

"397 3rd street, Jersey City, NJ, United States"

Then ZOOM until you get a street view, you can walk around and you will notice that this building across the street from Elementary School 5 has two separate entrances, possibly symbolizing the two pathways to Masonic enlightenment, each door with a small window symbolizing an Illuminati rising sun.

If you further examine the building you will note that it has 3 stories, with 6 windows on each floor. The ground floor has an unusual pair of "triple windows". This give a facade with 666.

397 3rd Street in Jersey City with 666 windows

Access from doors, fire escape, cellar sidewalk openings, blind wall in vacant lot

Furthermore, there are a number of adjacent buildings which are taller and would have provided better similar views without the large obstructing wall. However, I think that this wall was chosen purposely to mask the lower skyline of Manhattan and to provide a visual base upon which one could clearly outline the Twin Towers as a "BURNING NUMBER 11". Look again at the footage at minute 11:15 and you will notice this possible intent.

Carefully framed burning 11 footage

Source: at minute 11:15 in this video footage

Regarding ISRAEL being behind 9/11 it appears that the conspiracy goes far beyond that small nation's borders, and that while Mossad was obviously used to at least monitor and document the attacks there were at least as extensive accomplices embedded within the United States' Military and Intelligence communities. This is a case of HIGH TREASON within multiple nations, unless we are so clueless to still believe the fairy tale that independent nations exist and that as citizenry we actually do have any rights beyond those of farmed animals.

Israel is deeply penetrated by the Zionists who use Judaism as a mask and the Jewish people as scapegoats. The USA is deeply penetrated by Zionists who go stealth behind political parties and false grassroots groups. Many other countries are also penetrated, even China, so stone throwing isn't going to solve anything. That 9/11 was a conspiracy is clear, that this conspiracy is still ongoing and unfolding in many new patterns can be readily confirmed if only by the media blackout about current events as well as the many cover stories for much of what makes up their game play in which we are not even so much as pawns.

Example of ongoing Media SPIN about the Conspiracy to start World War III

Great post, OP, keep up the good work.

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

You would make a Distinction between Radical Progressive Liberal Democrats and Right Wing Republican Neocoms in the US , would you not ? Not All Israeli's are proponents of the Radical Zionist Agenda you know , or maybe you are just Unaware of that ? ......

edit on 22-11-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You dont have to be anti israel to be against the people in the know. I doubt all the Israelis got a memo.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Quite relevant comments, as things are seldom as simple as we are led to believe, with lies coming in several layers serving as a protective barrier to conceal the real perpetrators behind a screen of false culprits. This is customary for Intelligence Agencies, and they learned how to do this from their elders, those who run the world from behind the scenes.

It is painfully obvious that the Israeli citizens are among those most deluded by false Jews posing as benefactors of their nation such as the Rothschild. They have already been used as sacrificial guinea pigs during the Holocaust by the same groups, and are possibly slated by the Illuminati for further sacrifice as an excuse to destroy much of the Muslim world which opposes them.

The issue here is the Illuminati, who are organized into a power matrix which spans the European Royal families, their illegitimate inbred offspring posing as legitimate politicians, the highly penetrated Intelligence Agencies such as MI5/6, the CIA and NSA, the Mossad, the BND to name only a few. The are also predominant in international banking and multinational corporations. Freemasonry also serves the Illuminati, with only some of those at the 33rd degree knowing just how their 'brothers' were deceived, having been tasked to serve the Illuminati agenda unaware that their Utopia has been pirated by a False Grand Architect with a sinister blueprint for humanity.

Since any investigation of 9/11would be incomplete without exploring every lead for what lies behind the each aspect of the event, here is a Google Map Street view from the elevated Interstate 78 above 3rd Street in Jersey City, the rooftop where a group of Israelis were prepositioned to film the attack on the World Trade Center can be seen in this picture marked by a Red Dot.

397 3rd Street in Jersey City seen from Interstate 78

Please note that the exact street address has NOT been confirmed, it was arrived at by a successive testing of different street numbers using Google Maps. The physical location is accurate, the street number may differ.

You will notice that the highway offered considerably better visibility of the event, as did the rooftops of other buildings in the surrounding area such as Elementary School 5 seen to the left of the picture. However, the school's rooftop would have been visible by many people driving along the highway and it would have entailed entering a better protected building. Furthermore, the vacant lot and distant houses plus a number of adjacent blind walls without windows made the chosen location relatively protected. One

"It appears as if there may actually have been two white vans involved, one stopped on each crossing. This would not only explain the conflicting reports as to the actual location of the arrests, but would also explain how so many credible eye-witnesses all saw celebrating "middle-easterners" in a white van in so many different locations. It also explains why the New York Post and Steve Gordon (lawyer for the 5 Israelis) originally described how three Israelis were arrested but later increased the total to five."...

"The Jewish weekly The Forward reported that the FBI finally concluded that at least two of the detained Israelis were agents working for the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, and that Urban Moving Systems, the ostensible employer of the five Israelis, was a front operation. This was confirmed by two former CIA officers, and they noted that movers' vans are a common intelligence cover. The Israelis were held in custody for 71 days before being quietly released."...

"It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to connect the dots of the dancing Israeli Mossad agents - here's the most logical scenario":

1. "The Israeli "movers" cheered the 9-11 attacks to celebrate the successful accomplishment of the greatest spy operation ever pulled off in history."

2. "One of them, or an accomplice, then calls a 9-1-1 police dispatcher to report Palestinian bomb-makers in a white van headed for the Holland Tunnel."

3. "Having thus pre-framed the Palestinians with this phone call, the Israeli bombers then head for the George Washington Bridge instead, where they will drop off their time-bomb van and escape with Urban Moving accomplices."

4. "But the police react very wisely and proactively by closing off ALL bridges and tunnels instead of just the Holland Tunnel. This move inadvertently foils the Israelis' misdirection play and leads to their own capture and 40 day torture."

5. "To cover up this story, the U.S. Justice Department rounds up over 1000 Arabs for minor immigration violations and places them in New York area jails. The Israelis therefore become less conspicuous as the government and media can now claim that the Israelis were just immigration violators caught in the same dragnet as many other Arabs."

6. "After several months, FBI and Justice Department "higher-ups" are able to gradually push aside the local FBI agents and free the Israelis quietly."...

"The BBC published bin Laden's statement of denial in which he said":

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

SOURCE:

We can see that there are 2 layers of scapegoats being used by the Illuminati. The Muslims blamed for 9/11 and if you don't buy that then the Jews. Yet we can discover that there are indeed Secret Governments behind most of our nations' States and that these are neither Muslim or Jewish but are led by Royal Bloodliners aka the Illuminati. They of course have their people in the military and intelligence agencies of most countries, and also 'own' politicians in most places, having groomed them and "made their careers". Some even brag about it ! ? !

Joe Biden, Vice-President of the United States: " I AM A ZIONIST."

So you will note that the rabbit hole goes far deeper than men wearing a "Hijab" or "Smagh"(1) rather than a "Kippot" or "Yarmulkes"(2). It is not what is "ON" the head that matters, but what it within the mind and heart.

1. [www.alhannah.com...]Smagh[/url]

2. Yarmulkes

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Really? There would be the need of a lot of battleships in the middle east if there were no Israelis manning the guns for us? Iraq and Saudi Arabia and Iran would not accept our money and sell us their oil?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

...There would be the need of a lot of battleships in the middle east if there were no Israelis manning the guns for us? Iraq and Saudi Arabia and Iran would not accept our money and sell us their oil?

Hi Cassius,

That is going to be a very hard sell, that Israel is defending peace and creating stability. Sorry, it just doesn't pass the test of common sense. I've known Israeli military to be honorable people, but it is those above who are in question. For even the loyal operatives are not told the real version of Zion.

There already are a lot of battleships in the Middle East, with large fleets of many nations in the Gulf of Aden as well as many warships deployed by Obama off the coast of Iran. With or without the Israelis it makes little difference although most foreign analysts consider that Israel is the 'powder keg' in the region.

"Iran’s coast is already full of U.S. Navy ships, according to the New York Times:

“The Obama administration is accelerating the deployment of new defenses against possible Iranian missile attacks in the Persian Gulf, placing special ships [warships] off the Iranian coast and antimissile systems in at least four [surrounding] Arab countries, according to administration and military officials.”

SOURCE: Is Obama Playing with Nuclear Fire in Iran and Korea?

The video the Original Poster brought to our attention in this thread is very important, not because it is antisemitic or against Israel per se but because it points out that many of our political leaders, in the USA and overseas are guilty of High Treason by placing outside interests above those entrusted to them by their own nation. It matters little whether the Illuminati place their messages through Israeli intermediaries or others from elsewhere, there is no forgiving the betrayal of the sacred trust of a nation's citizens, and most countries consider it a crime meriting capital punishment.

But we must not be blinded by the use of Israel for such purposes. While this may be the case in the USA for certain matters, it is also carried out through many other power and pressure mechanisms using the fields of banking, industrial corporations and even judicial levers in the USA as well as other countries. Internationally, diplomatic, economic and geostrategic pressures are used to compel nations into compliance.

The issue at hand is the Illuminati, who are toying with our fate and planning further False Flag attacks as well as broader scale wars and scourges to 'contain' population growth by a selective culling of the herd. Yes, they are indeed that backward and still believe that one race might be superior to another. They are even illogical enough to imagine that those who are thus willing to massively sacrifice innocent lives could be worthy of ruling over mankind. Centuries of ruling over subjects have deluded them into imagining that committing crimes against humanity is qualification enough for lordship and privilege. They are a sad lot to be identified and permanently quarantined from any position of power or influence.

GS
edit on 22-11-2010 by Getsmart because: it seemed to be a good idea.

top topics

join