It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Experience and Information Request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

This is my first thread in a main forum, I didn't want to use the introductions thread for this.

I joined ATS for a number of reasons, but mainly because of what happened to me and my family some months ago, I spoke to BUFORA in May of this year about this and have contacted some other individuals involved in the UFO & Alien Field.

I am a system analyst and I have an engineering degree. I am 42 years old.

I want to just let people know that I never believed in reptile aliens before my family's experience, period. This is the stuff of fruitcakes, right?

One day I will post the full story and the letter I sent to BUFORA regarding our experience.

I just want to post this part of the experience as I believe its important. I am trying to track down others that have come into contact or have information regarding a device that these reptile type creatures use for control. It is a long pole with a Y shaped end. Between the nodes of the Y pole (which I call some kind of fear rod) an electric current flow.

They place this device on your upper torso and this shocks you, however, the shock is not the kind of electric shock you may think of but rather it triggers some part of the primal part of brain that handles fear. When the device is used the fear is terrifying, like nothing you have ever imagined, its worse than a fear of death.

I have done a little research and I know that there was a guy found dead in the UK who had symetrical electrical type burns about three inches apart to his upper torso, he was found in the woods, twenty feet up.

The autopsy shows his brain covered in blood spots, which shows he was terrified when he died. I believe the device was used on him multiple times before he died.

Thats all I am going to say for now, except for what my 7 year old daughter now says, we mustn't go in the woods daddy, people die in the woods. This frightend me a great deal, and just reaffirmed to me what happened us.

I have the letter and I am willing to share with others soon enough if requested, or I am sure you can contact BUFORA for a copy if you like. I don't want to answer too many questions at the moment, it has taken ages to share this with everyone for obvious reasons, but I made the decision a while ago I was not going to let this rule my life.

I would like to ask if anyone else has seen this Y rod device or knows of anyone who has. I know why it is used but would like to know if anyone else has seen it or knows someone who has.

Thanks everyone for your time.

Kind Regards

Anthony
edit on 21-11-2010 by TheMindWar because: Spelling

edit on 21-11-2010 by TheMindWar because: Spelling again sorry

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That would be an awesome control tool something like that, I've not heard of anything like that before.

I'd like to see that letter please

Why are you looking for information specificaly on that device?

Welcome to ATS.
edit on 21-11-2010 by _Highlander_ because: Question added.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yes, please post the letter,
or tell us more about experience............

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Interesting experience and I can understand the difficulty, on many levels, of sharing this experience with perfect ( or imprefect) strangers.

Are you under the assumption that these 'reptiles' use this device a lot, like their standard tool for control? Also, if they are using this tool as a means for control, they must use another device to wipe minds or memories pertaining to the particular incident - or they just don't use this (the fear prod) device much.

It seems that if such a terrifying tool was used on a number of individuals you would have corroborating experiences from the victims of each encounter. Hopefully you can find what you are looking for here or somewhere else. One thing for sure is, you won't find any meaningful answers without relating your experience to as many as possible.

I know you don't want to answer many, if any questions here, but can you humor us with a description of the being - or what made you believe/realize they were not human and were reptilian? When the encounter happened was it a drawn out event or was it something that happened quickly? I mean did you walk up on the being and startle it, prompting a negative response and action from the creature or did you feel as though you had been pursued by the 'reptile' in order for it to employ the use of the 'fear prod'?

Sorry for asking those questions, but I tried to keep it vague, which isn't necessarily a good thing when describing an event such as this. More accurate and detailed information is needed by the members here or other individuals you chose to share the occurrence with so that a meaningful explanation can be explored.

edit: When you say the device was at the end of a long pole, how long is 'long'? Was it 4 feet or ten feet, etc? Did the device have any discernible power supply independent of the prod or did everything seem to be contained inside the 'Y' shaped prod?

edit on 21-11-2010 by esteay812 because: to add another unwanted question =-)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I have done a little research and I know that there was a guy found dead in the UK who had symetrical electrical type burns about three inches apart to his upper torso, he was found in the woods, twenty feet up.

Is this a reference to the death of Zigmund Adamski? If so, he was found atop of a pile of anthracite in a coal yard in full view of the passing railway line.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by _Highlander_

What this device is it triggers the fear part of the brain somehow, it was used on me because I looked at the thing using it.

I need to know more about this device for personal reasons. I have been looking at some aincient drawings and such like but I haven't found any images of it yet. Believe me, this device is horrible, its really bad.

I will dig out the letter and post it soon, the letter is very personal. Incidently, I was not the only individual this happened to on that day, it was not at night, it was on the Kings Lynn road from Hunstanton in the UK at 6pm. There were loads of people involved. It took about 3 half hours to get home, a journey that usually takes about 1 1/2 hours.

The area this happened was near Sandringham House (A149), UK on the 23rd May 2010 if thats of interest to people.

I need to let people know if I find anyone who has witnessed this device or knows anything about it, especially the people whom are aware of what happend and have recived a copy of my letter.

Regards

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

Is this a reference to the death of Zigmund Adamski? If so, he was found atop of a pile of anthracite in a coal yard in full view of the passing railway line.

I believe it is, he was found on a large mound of something about 20 feet up on a large stack of anthracite if I recall, the police were baffelled as to how he got up there.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
Interesting experience and I can understand the difficulty, on many levels, of sharing this experience with perfect ( or imprefect) strangers.

Are you under the assumption that these 'reptiles' use this device a lot, like their standard tool for control? Also, if they are using this tool as a means for control, they must use another device to wipe minds or memories pertaining to the particular incident - or they just don't use this (the fear prod) device much.

It seems that if such a terrifying tool was used on a number of individuals you would have corroborating experiences from the victims of each encounter. Hopefully you can find what you are looking for here or somewhere else. One thing for sure is, you won't find any meaningful answers without relating your experience to as many as possible.

I know you don't want to answer many, if any questions here, but can you humor us with a description of the being - or what made you believe/realize they were not human and were reptilian? When the encounter happened was it a drawn out event or was it something that happened quickly? I mean did you walk up on the being and startle it, prompting a negative response and action from the creature or did you feel as though you had been pursued by the 'reptile' in order for it to employ the use of the 'fear prod'?

Sorry for asking those questions, but I tried to keep it vague, which isn't necessarily a good thing when describing an event such as this. More accurate and detailed information is needed by the members here or other individuals you chose to share the occurrence with so that a meaningful explanation can be explored.

edit: When you say the device was at the end of a long pole, how long is 'long'? Was it 4 feet or ten feet, etc? Did the device have any discernible power supply independent of the prod or did everything seem to be contained inside the 'Y' shaped prod?

edit on 21-11-2010 by esteay812 because: to add another unwanted question =-)

The device is about 5-6 feet long like a staff of some kind. It has gold coloured prongs on the end. It has diamond engraved patterns all the way down and the staff itself was black except for the end prongs.

The creature basically looked like a small, (what I can only explain as a) dinosaur of some kind. Like a veloceraptor on Jurassic park, but the mouth was smaller, but the teelth were sharp. It didn't speak, when it looked at me it just squealed and was really angry, that's when it placed the rod on my upper chest.

I do not believe many would remember such a device, people box away their fears, and this was the worst fear you could ever have. Fear like that is indescribable.

I believe the brain has a natural mechanism for subduing that kind of fear, I believe if I felt it again it may well kill me.

HTH,

Thanks

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have written other letters about this but this is the main one, for those that are interested.

Dear Heather Dixon,

I have sent the report below to enquiries at BUFORA but some details were a little inaccurate and I have done some spell checking, the last email I sent was in haste and I was a little on edge.

Anyway, please find an amended version of events below, thanks. If you could put me in touch with someone who may be able to assist I would greatly appreciate it.

I believe we were abducted last night, it was the most terrifying thing ever and I do not want to go through that ever again. I have had to take today off work. I am terrified what can I do? I saw no light or anything like that, but I know this was real.

It all seemed to start earlier in the evening, we had come back from Hunstanton earlier, we live in Spalding, lincs. It took use 3 and half hours to get home; we set off from Hunstanton at 5 pm and arrived home at 8:30pm?

My 6 year old daughter was in the back of the car, and the hot weather had bought many to Hunstanton for the day. We were at a crawl on the road that takes you through the woods on the A149 . We stopped in the traffic and we noticed a small stone marker with the number 7 on it, this was about 7 miles from Kings Lynn I pressume, on the A149. My daughter kept saying, "there is a strange man in the woods", I couldn't see anything, my daughter started getting really upset and I had to swap places with her and she sat in the passenger seat and I moved into the back.

Anyway, we got home, my daughter had a bath and went to bed, she sleeps in mine and my wife’s room, and although we are not officially married we have been together for 11 years now.

I went to bed about 10pm. The next thing I was sitting upright holding my heart absolutely terrified, this was not you normal feeling of fear, I know that because I have been through some pretty fearful episodes in my life. I can remember not very much of the actual ordeal which caused me to be afraid, but I know this, I was not afraid because of the creature(s) but rather it seemed that something was done to me which "induced" a "sense" of terror,of which I have never known.

I am not afraid of dying, far from it, we all have to go some time so why be afraid, but this type of terror was something else, it was like I was purposely made to feel terrified by what I can only suggest is a mechanism being kind of switched on in the brain.

I know this sounds crazy, but this was the worst feeling ever, it was more terrifying than a sense of death.

I am very afraid of going back to bed tonight for fear of this happening again, I told the wife that I had a rough night, I have not told her about this and don't really want to. My daughter did not want to go to school today, she seemed quite unhappy with going to school. My wife said she was just tired, I told her to tell the teacher to call me at home if she needs anything.
Can you please check for reports of UFOs around Lincolnshire and Norfolk last night (23 may 2010). In addition I would be very interested if there were any other people experiencing similar happenings (especially recently).

One other thing which was very strange on the way home last night from Hunstanton, when we were at a crawl and stopping and starting, the traffic came to a stop and the people in the car in front swapped places, that is the driver got out and went round to the passenger seat and the passenger got out and sat in the driver’s seat, my wife and I made a joke about this, now this doesn’t really seem strange until we started seeing other people doing the same, for example in the car behind.

I think I was abducted on the road and when I went to bed I somehow had some kind of horrible flashback.

Whatever the case this happened, what is worse, I believe many others were also. There were also lots of police and ambulances last night on the main A149 road between Kings Lynn and Hunstanton. I believe there could have been a systematic abduction on that road last night where the road passes through the woods, or forest.

We noticed one lady at the top of the hill sitting at the wheel of her car in tears, a poice car just drove right past her?

The creature(s) that did this where lizard like standing upright, I can remember a rod or staff like device being held towards me and placed on my chest, this is what caused the sense of terror.

I don't know what you can do, I pray that I am not going mad; I know this happened for real and was not some kind of imagined episode. Thank you for listening to my experience and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards

Anthony

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the letter

Did they reply in anyway?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow!
I look forward to more on this thread. Thanks for opening up about it OP'er and I hope you get to hear from others who experienced similar.
Have you considered taking it to the Press in your area? It is likely that others affected were local, and you could ask for your identity not to be revealed. Hope you get some answers soon.

Link to the Adamski case/thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I know this might be hard to believe but the other day i watched a halo of light rise from the east being closely followed by what seemed to blink like a helicopter or plane....this thing then i guess you can say " transformed" into the thing following it....it seemed exactly the same now as the thing following it...just not black it was a lighter shade of black then the thing following it...it then began to shoot from the front of it a blue flame thrower like beam of somthing it looked like light but came out in spurts like a hose or somthing...as soon as that happend they began to move north and three other aircraft im assuming military cause i live 40 miles or so from an air national guard base came from both sides of now both these craft and kept on going north till i couldnt see anymorre....this lasted 5 minutes or so...it happened on Long Island NY where i live around 7PM about a week or so ago....ive never seen anything like it before...i swear to you it was a ring of light...like a halo on an angel...
ive heard of stories of people who believe our God(s) are Ancient ETs from far away...every story i here they are Reptiles with feathered wings...this gets even better....
The "Rod" you speak of like Zues rod of lighting, to strike fear into humanity...
i remember on my 3rd birthday i woke up under my bed in a fetal position i didnt remember going to bed that night...and i will never forget that day..i still remember my 3rd birthday.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Hi Everyone,

This is my first thread in a main forum, I didn't want to use the introductions thread for this.

I joined ATS for a number of reasons, but mainly because of what happened to me and my family some months ago, I spoke to BUFORA in May of this year about this and have contacted some other individuals involved in the UFO & Alien Field.

I am a system analyst and I have an engineering degree. I am 42 years old.

I want to just let people know that I never believed in reptile aliens before my family's experience, period. This is the stuff of fruitcakes, right?
(snip)

Right. The U.S. Gov't has a worse tool to inflict fear. It's called an I.R.S. Audit letter!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Highlander_
Thanks for posting the letter

Did they reply in anyway?

Yes I have been in touch with them and some other people also.

top topics

join