It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say you want a revolution? This December 7th the Cantona way might just catch on.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Considering how many people on this forum seem so vociferous about the need for 'change' and constantly advocate a stance opposed to TPTB I cannot believe that there has been next to no discussion of this subject.

This is a movement that can only benefit from discussion and publicity even if the 'revolution' isn't total and doesn't bring the banks down, the more people that are aware of it and choose to participate will send a stronger and stronger message to TPTB that we as a population can galvanise our efforts and act.

Come on ATS a chance to actually discuss doing something and what? we'd all rather discuss thermite, freemasons, little green men et al

Bemused...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Put it this way... If everybody did this and all the banks collapsed.. You better make sure you have a big gun and plenty of food because your gonna be living in a world very similar to mad max..
The way this system is built, if it all collapsed tomorrow, there would be more death than both world wars put together and most of that would be through starvation.. Either by having no food or someone killing you for the little bit if food you do have..
I wouldn't wish for this scenario because I can assure you my friend you wouldn't want to live in a world like that.. imagine no electricity, no warmth, no food.. And if you live in a city, eg like London, you would be fighting millions of people for the few remaining resources.. Them odds don't look too good!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk

Originally posted by Dr Cosma.
When I say about the crimes, yes we have to sacrifice, of cos.
But, you wont be saying the same if someone broke into your house, beat up your mother or father or anyone in your family and then, takes all your money.

BRUV::: wtf! Protect the weak, but let them protect themselves too!! You must take charge of the situation if this is what fears you...

Yes of cos, I totally know what you meen.
But my sister and her little kid will not be able to defend her self from a violent uprising in crime, coming into her home and doing something nasty.
This is what I fear, not for my self...I am ok, im quite prepared.
If anyone done anything to her, you can rest assure I wont be fighting a revolution, i'd be on a manhunt revenge frenzy.

Many situations could arise from this, chaos, and when the # hits the fan, at the bottom of chaos will be order, ready to pop out like a tart.

The first thing we all need to do is get educated.
Im not talking about your a'b'c's or 1,2,3s.....
What im saying is we have only just started to find out things are not what they seem and everyone is already jumping to conclusions, like we know everything.
We dont know nothing, thats why we are in the position we are in.
Its not more people need to know also...
Its more people need to work, talk together.
This is lost.
That is the problem. No one cares about anyone anymore, no one tolerates anyone or anything thats not what they like.
If you want peace in the world, we must begin to tolerate things that are different to us.
Why would I want an Arab or Indian guy to be like us?
Fokin crazy...lol
Know what I meen?
Its the diversity that drives this world.
Bankrun, yes very good idea, or was...
These people have the manpower, money and influence to stop any insignificant rebellion against them.
Organize?
Yes. Organization is the key to everything.
Action?
Yes.
Not facebook........
Walky, walkies........
My parents had a family business and I walked for KM to give out, promote our business.
I went to every house, flat, put some on cars, stopped people on the street and gave out some.
Action.
This is the only way, if we dont unite and start educating people, we are already lost.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
We'll see what happens, but I somehow doubt it'll have an impact...perhaps I'm wrong. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
If you want peace in the world, we must begin to tolerate things that are different to us.
Why would I want an Arab or Indian guy to be like us?
Fokin crazy...lol
Know what I meen?
Its the diversity that drives this world.
Bankrun, yes very good idea, or was...
These people have the manpower, money and influence to stop any insignificant rebellion against them.
Organize?
Yes. Organization is the key to everything.

I agree with everything you say. So how could one approach the problem from a different angle? I think there would be massive risk in trying to cause a bank run. A successful attempt would irrevocably change society as we know it and most likely for the worse.

So is the answer to use a political route to be able to garner the influence to change things? I am not so sure, I see politics as a very closed world, particularly the 'party' system we have in the UK. In the States it ALL seems to be about money bringing exposure, or if Palin's efforts of the last year substituting money to create the exposure with celebrity (incidentally seeming to have her whole family onboard with it too).

I would love there to be a simple message that one could promote to the masses - even with flyers on cars. I am afraid I just do not know what that message is when one hammers down into the meat of it. If we assume the bankers control the system and every person is dependant on using retail banks to receive their salary or benefits then in effect we have already lost because people will not take what they perceive as risks and remove themselves from the 'system'.

This means the action we can take as a population is limited, move into politics, develop some form of celebrity profile - which a concerted media campaign by an interested party (TPTB) could be twisted beyond recognition of your intended message.

I cannot fathom how things could be changed at this stage of the human races development with so many people immersed in the current systems. Perhaps we are stuck on this path until we expand into the heavens and planets can be colonised and civilisations founded on ideologies that bring more balance between people.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Them odds don't look too good!!

Couldn't agree with you more. A successful worldwide bakrun would be catastrophic.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

No no no, friend, we can make people see. lol
Trust me.
In my personal life I have showed some people I know somethings they did'nt, and im sure most of you have done also. This is good. This is what has led many people to become members of ats.
Either to look for some info on any given topic concerning the conspiracy issue, to use to further your wisdom, or to gain more wisdom so you can be in a position to teach others, to explain what you have just learned and explain what you have just told them, or both.
The ball is rolling and although the ptb will make it seem like it isnt, the ball, is rolling...
What keeps the ball rolling?
constant awareness and comunication.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have to admit its a good idea and I hope that, enough people listen to his message and support it. Cantona putting the boot in to the banks, lol. He was always good at doing that.yes, we need every one to do this and perhaps it may work. But I think tptb will not let it happen. Close banks ect ect. False flag or maybe another war to keep us all occupied. I hadnt heard about this except on here. How ever I will pass the word on to as many people as I can. The more the merrier is the best way.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

And so the stories begin, whether this is a media plant or real, the message is one we will hear a lot in the next month I think: Pensiones who doesn't trust banks loses £80,000 life savings... Daily Mail 25/11/2010

A pensioner lost his life savings of £80,000 after leaving the cash on the roof of his car and driving off. The 68-year-old man, who doesn’t trust banks, had been moving the money between his home and place of work. When he realised his error he began a desperate search with his grandson near his home in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 24-11-2010 by spacedonk because: it's hear not here ...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I just found out about this and let me tell you I am glad to see it being discussed. I think that something like this is what the world needs. You've got people from one side saying "oh no, it will cause global collaspe(sp?), it will be panic in the streets, burning, rioting, unrest!" Well is that really much diffrent than what is going to happen eventually anyway? At least this way it is the PEOPLES choice, not a PTB agenda.

My husband and I keep the bulk of our assets in cash, I keep about 1000 in the bank for monthly bills. That is coming out soon enough. I keep plenty of shelf stable food on hand, at least a month and a halfs worth because it saves trips to the grocery store and it's a good idea to be prepared during the winter in no-where North Dakota.

So I say go for it! Make a point, make it fall before our elected officals make it fall for us.

I will be participating, my little 1000 dollars won't mean much in the grand scheme of things but it's something.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
this thread shows signs it is
already working

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
this bank run nonsense is all a farce.its not the banks fault people manipulate credit, debt, and manage their accounts based on amortization instead of receivables. in america this happened before i was born and all it did was insure the banks; the people who did it gained the confidence to act in ways that you people are trying to bank run again for.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Okay, ATSers, can we get some field reports on how this shapes up ... any French ATSers out there???

Thanks and good luck with the bank boycott - hope it has an effect!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
Okay, ATSers, can we get some field reports on how this shapes up ... any French ATSers out there???

Thanks and good luck with the bank boycott - hope it has an effect!

dangit you beat me to it.. early morning in france, go get your money people!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Don't know if it means anything, but banks in Ireland had "unforseen technical difficulties", and are now limiting what customers can withdraw.

Coincidence?

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wheels

I don't think it's coincidence. They will try to cover it up and do anything they can to play down the run and circumvent the protesters. Just like TSA turning off the scanners.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join