It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's those dang pesky lights back again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
In all the excitement the lass who took the footage seems to neglect to mention where she's from. Those of a more genteel nature might find the language a little earthy. As for the video itself, hard to make out more than the usual set of lights. At least the witness seems happy to answer any questions about the footage. Seems they have contacted the news about it all so we shall see what comes to pass.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
About half way through you can see it's lanterns

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Hmmm. Nice one! Arizona is a UFO hot spot. There's something out there that "they're" either interested in or concerned with. I was just talking to my cousin the other night about the whole subject actually. He lives in Tucson with my brother. He's a linguistic professor with a Phd. He told me that people out there, educated people are very serious about the subject of UFO's. He said that its actually a major problem that seriously frightens people. After the 1997 incident involving the Pheonix lights and mass sightings,,,, appartently people went missing that night and that was something that the MSM didn't report on. Also, there are very bizarre rock drawings in secluded areas of the desert depicting morbid and unhuman things such as cows walking upright. He sent me links but if you checked out google images, you could probably find them there.

Nice video find though!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hi OP,

so good old "sheilaaliens" has found more ufos, has she? What amazing luck she has...

Seriously though, sheiliaaliens and her attention-seeking antics are getting to be quite well known on ATS (and I suspect with the local media outlets in her region as well). A search of her nickname will turn up a few threads. Here's one that sums her up pretty well though: Caution - a new "hoaxer" is on Youtube.

Frankly I doubt that those lights will turn out to be anything special, and for that reason I appreciate your thread's title.

Best regards,

Mike

edit on 21/11/10 by JustMike because: Typos.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I must agree, about halfway through, after pausing the video, you can see they are clearly lanterns

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
www.earthlights.org...

Should check out Hessdalen on youtube. They've set up a camera filming them 24/7 all year around, backed up by the univeristy. Some of the best footage i've ever seen and they are confirmed as real.

Can't believe this reasearch station does not get more attention on ATS.
edit on 21-11-2010 by sverrio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This video was taken in front of the Catalina Mart located at 7910 East Golf Links Road. A few blocks north east of Davis Monthan Air Force Base. Home of the 335th Fighter Wing. The camera is looking south, south west towards the Ruby 1 and Fuzzy MOA ( military operating areas )

I'd say these were flares dropped during a night training mission.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberspy

I noticed she now has a version with music added, as well as advertisements in it. She is totally in it for the money/attention. You can clearly see they are chinese lanterns halfway thru....but she keeps moving her camera around so much. Can she please film with less caffeine in her system?

Video she shot on the 19th still shows car traffic (oops, I mean orbs) coming down Catalina Highway, off Mount Lemmon.....a road she says does not exist. Correcting her will just get your comments removed, and you will get blocked from posting.

Just an FYI, winds were a bit strong that night...blowing to the east (the left as you look a the video) at up to 20mph. It really made it hard for the 9.000 cyclists that competed earlier in the day as part of El Tour de Tucson. It's quite possible they were part of some celebration for that.
edit on 21-11-2010 by gavron because: adding more details

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Umm.... she just stated this as a reply in the comments on this video:

"i blame it on my mom cause she is an alien. i realized my name when spelled backwards spells aliens and it all snowballed from there"

new topics

top topics

join