It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another MicroBiologist gone : USF biologist dies in an apparent suicide by cyanide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Another MicroBiologist gone : USF biologist dies in an apparent suicide by cyanide

www.tampabay.com

TEMPLE TERRACE — A University of South Florida molecular biologist died Monday night in an apparent suicide by cyanide at a Temple Terrace hotel, police said.
Second link:
After reading this article a couple times and also the article that I will post after it is apparent that in some way it is connected to the release of these mosquito's. The question is how? Was it this woman's work that will bring forth the next pandemic?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.rumormillnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It has been a rash of MicroBiologist's who have died under suspicious circumstances.. It is amazing that this has not gone viral in anyway... This has been happening for years : check other links.. Does anyone know why? I guess the Greys need these guys for genetic changes so they fake these to grab them???? Anyone know more?

www.tampabay.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

David Kelly is the classic example
of who a dunnit and why...
I don't think you have to bring Aliens into it
unless the US and British governments are aliens.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This seems pretty run of the mill to me because she had previous attempts at suicide. I see no evidence of foul play here. The only possible thing that hints at it is the fact that she is part of a long list of biologist. But really nothing else that we know of at least points to foul play.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It has been said, that we will know when disclosure is close because scientists will start to commit suicide (although I don't believe this was self inflicted at all).

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

very good find here.

i dont have enough info to make a informed decision on the reliability of the news story, and or the husband, or anothers involvement, but i will say this....suicide by CYANIDE???

i dont think so..especially by a woman???

death by cyanide is one of the most painful deaths, yes it is quick, but a microbioligst with half a brain would not choose this method.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I wonder if the other story about the release of GM mosquito (biotech) had anything to do with this "suicide".

From the OP's story:

She earned her doctorate from the Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology in New Delhi, India, in 2005, then studied mosquitoes and disease transmission at the University of Notre Dame.

From Biotech company secretly releases millions of GM mosquitoes in Cayman Islands :

And the company recently released millions of these GM mosquitoes in the Cayman Islands to see what would happen -- and they did so without proper approval or announcement

Maybe she knew something... highly suspicious, if you ask me.
edit on 21/11/2010 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Knowing something is a most dangerous and deadly disease, and ironically one of the biggest barriors to becoming a successful politician too
go figure....
edit for star for U
edit on 21-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Nothing to see here huh? Who are you? This is very serious and part of a bigger picture regardless of your personal opinion. Wow what an odd post.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Right on, hope you discover more about your thoughts in this matter. If it is true I had better read that thread about the mosquitoes being released which I have not yet.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
It has been said, that we will know when disclosure is close because scientists will start to commit suicide (although I don't believe this was self inflicted at all).

why? please explain. just out of guilt?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I wonder if the other story about the release of GM mosquito (biotech) had anything to do with this "suicide".

From the OP's story:

She earned her doctorate from the Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology in New Delhi, India, in 2005, then studied mosquitoes and disease transmission at the University of Notre Dame.

From Biotech company secretly releases millions of GM mosquitoes in Cayman Islands :

And the company recently released millions of these GM mosquitoes in the Cayman Islands to see what would happen -- and they did so without proper approval or announcement

Maybe she knew something... highly suspicious, if you ask me.

Apparently there is a great deal of consternation with the Grand Cayman trial within the whole GM mosquito project. Some feel that the company that went ahead of the plan - Oxitec - could compromise the whole GM mosquito program. GM Mosquito Trial Strains Ties in Gates-Funded Project

I wouldn't put murder past the companies involved, or the scientists involved. If, and that's a BIG IF, she was a part of this project, it is a VERY suspicious death.

I'm going to keep digging...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Hmmm..

Some of her papers are available for reading here...

pubget.com...

The first one is from the "International Journal for Parasitology". So its likely pretty deep stuff.

They have a note and say she had made previous attempts.

What is odd - she had a home in Tampa. So why were they staying at the hotel?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
reply to post by R_Clark

very good find here.

i dont have enough info to make a informed decision on the reliability of the news story, and or the husband, or anothers involvement, but i will say this....suicide by CYANIDE???

i dont think so..especially by a woman???

death by cyanide is one of the most painful deaths, yes it is quick, but a microbioligst with half a brain would not choose this method.

Actually, death by cyanide, particularly if inhaled, is not as quick as in the James Bond movies and is preceded by by unconsciousness. You inhale, you gasp for a few seconds, you lose consciousness and convulse asphyxially, then die. Most cases of cyanide poisoning in the US are suicides. Busk and Siedl, 1969.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
They have a note and say she had made previous attempts.

What is odd - she had a home in Tampa. So why were they staying at the hotel?

Thanks for link. Yes, it is odd that she would be at the hotel. It's also odd that she, herself, didn't have access to cyanide in her work... but others did.

www.wtsp.com...

Potassium Cyanide, the apparent cause of death, is a chemical commonly used by universities in teaching chemistry and conducting research, but it was not used in the research projects she was working on. USF is currently reviewing how she obtained this chemical.

Look what she was working on:

Dr. Chauhan was a molecular biologist doing research in global health at USF. She investigated treatments for tropical diseases common around the world, including malaria, viral encephalopathies and filariasis (caused by parasitic worms).

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
maybe it has something to do with vaccines, what else would microbiologists specialize in? I really don't know so if anyone has the answer that would be good to know.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
YES - Very very suspicious. She was a mom of a toddler and a post-doc, just beginning her career - no way! This kind of stuff is so upsetting. My prayers for her and her family - how terrible.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Microbiology seems to be a dangerous path to take.

Here''s an article from 2009 about the Mysterious Deaths of Top Microbiologists.'

www.theflucase.com... 64&lang=en

Suicide, I guess it's possible but frankly I believe murder is more probable. There's a pattern here.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by hawkiye

Nothing to see here huh? Who are you? This is very serious and part of a bigger picture regardless of your personal opinion. Wow what an odd post.

Maybe you need some reading comprehension lessons... Sigh. Who am ? I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you LOL!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a few years ago around the time of David Kelly.
PuPP over at Puppstheories.com compiled a list of dead suicided microbiologists and the odds that so many of such a small group would commit suicide in such a short space of time was calculated to be sevearl billion to one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join